PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Michael Jackson: The Experience
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 03:48 AM   #1
luffybuggy
 
luffybuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: maybrook, NY
Posts: 60
Send a message via AIM to luffybuggy Send a message via Yahoo to luffybuggy

Solidstrawhat55's Gamercard
Necessary scores for 5 star?

can someone post what they all are, preferably rock with you.

i've tried so many times and the best ive gotten is 105,400 with only 4 stars. If someone could do this it would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
"You fight great, but I'm a great fighter!"
luffybuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:00 AM   #2
Satman9
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 92

Satman9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luffybuggy View Post
can someone post what they all are, preferably rock with you.

i've tried so many times and the best ive gotten is 105,400 with only 4 stars. If someone could do this it would be greatly appreciated.
no i wont post them all, but if you need 1 or 2 here & there i'll be happy to help. my 5 star on rock with you 111000 performance, 107350 master performance
Satman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
luffybuggy
 
luffybuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: maybrook, NY
Posts: 60
Send a message via AIM to luffybuggy Send a message via Yahoo to luffybuggy

Solidstrawhat55's Gamercard
wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satman9 View Post
no i wont post them all, but if you need 1 or 2 here & there i'll be happy to help. my 5 star on rock with you 111000 performance, 107350 master performance
why dont you post them all on the achievement guide or somewhere. it would be pretty useful to a lot of people.
__________________
"You fight great, but I'm a great fighter!"
luffybuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
Satman9
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 92

Satman9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by luffybuggy View Post
why dont you post them all on the achievement guide or somewhere. it would be pretty useful to a lot of people.
theres already an achievement guide.they are trying to post scores in there.. my suggestion is, give a song 10 tries, if you still don't have it check the achievement guide here, then try true achievements solutions, if all else fails ask me.
Satman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.