Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > nail'd
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
EpicPandemic

TheEpicPandemic's Gamercard
1k Unobtainable?

Mainly curious about "and who is the best" as apparently that one is glitched?
Also how active is the online, any chance of getting Heart of the champion legit?
EpicPandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicPandemic View Post
Mainly curious about "and who is the best" as apparently that one is glitched?
Also how active is the online, any chance of getting Heart of the champion legit?
Y4n was able to boost it and now has 1000. He messaged every person ahead of him on the leaderboards.

It's possible, just extremely unlikely. You will have to boost it, as the online is dead and beating all 5 people if you did find a match could be annoying.

The game can become worse if you rank up too much (like if you just beat the story like I did). Then you end up in the top 50 in the world and have hardly anyone to help you out, at the same time the people that do want to boost haven't beat the game and you can't really expect them to rank up just for you. Really bad situation
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #3
EpicPandemic

TheEpicPandemic's Gamercard
Hmm seems doable. If I ever get it then ill send you a message and help you out with it What about the other achievement for winning races on every track and every mode?
EpicPandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Y4n was able to boost it and now has 1000. He messaged every person ahead of him on the leaderboards.

It's possible, just extremely unlikely. You will have to boost it, as the online is dead and beating all 5 people if you did find a match could be annoying.

The game can become worse if you rank up too much (like if you just beat the story like I did). Then you end up in the top 50 in the world and have hardly anyone to help you out, at the same time the people that do want to boost haven't beat the game and you can't really expect them to rank up just for you. Really bad situation
Do we know how Y4N got the 70/70 event wins? I am still stuck on 42.
SatNiteEduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Bawhawhaw

Bawhawhaw's Gamercard
can knock the 42 up by 14 by doing the online free races but that still doesnt help much towards the achievement
Retail Complete: Amped 3, Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Bully: SE, Call Of Duty 4, Dirt, Fifa RTFWC, Full Auto, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero :Aerosmith, Gun, Hitman Blood Money, Jericho, Just Cause, King Kong, Madden NFL 06, NBA 2k6, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Prey, Spiderman FoF, TMNT, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Viva Piņata, X-men: The Official Game

XBLA Complete: Bankshot Billiards 2, Golden Axe, Hardwood Backgammon, Marble Blast Ultra, Pac Man CE, UNO
Bawhawhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:51 PM   #6
Zooyork26

hi guys im from the PS3 forums on the sister site and theres basically no info anywhere on this game and was hoping someone by now has figured out how to get the whos the best? as atm im also stuck on 42 and once PSN is back up i can get 56 but where is the remaining 14 events??? is the DLC the only way to get the plat/1000gs with some DLC that shouldnt have to be required for the damn trophy/achev??? i hope someone can answer this and my fingers are crossed
Zooyork26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #7
Zooyork26

nobody can tell me lol
Zooyork26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
give it a miss me thinks
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote