PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > My Horse & Me 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
Elitism

Elitism's Gamercard
Exclamation ATTN Gamefly members! Must read!

I have been looking for this game everywhere so I could get the easy 1k gs from it and I have not been able to find it, so I emailed Gamefly and here is what they said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting GameFly. Unfortunately, we currently do not plan on stocking this title. If we the demand is high enough, we may decide to carry this title. If we do, we will make widespread notification. We appreciate your contributing suggestion. We apologize for this inconvenience and would be happy to accept any requests.

Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Sincerely,

The GameFly Team
Email: support@gamefly.com

So, if we all contact them and ask for the game they will stock it and we won't have to pay crazy amounts to get the game lol. Thanks

ATTN: I'm an ADULT gamer with MIC and I am only looking for serious boosting partners. Thanks!
Elitism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
doctor lollypop
Banned User

doctor lollypop's Gamercard
great then all we'll have to do is to wait 6 months to get it -- and i'm being generous with that prediction
doctor lollypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:55 AM   #3
NYTrigga101

Mercenary Girl's Gamercard
even if they get a lot of people asking for it, they wont have it because it was never released in the US.
NYTrigga101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
mrbonelly

PHUTURE 909's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTrigga101 View Post
even if they get a lot of people asking for it, they wont have it because it was never released in the US.
It will not be available for rent until it is officially released in the USA retail market.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
eHeadache

eHeadaches's Gamercard
Thumbs down

I think the OP is missing the point on this game, He states that he only wants to obtain a copy for "gamerscore" however what he doesnt realise is that this game should mean more than gamerscore, It portrays the most delightful story of a girl and her horse. NOT ONLY A morality tale exploring the complex relationship between a championship equestrian rider and her noble steed, but is a springboard into the profound tale of how the pair must overcome adversity to save their family farm from foreclosure.

Did you read that? Her familys farm is going to get bumrushed by the bailiffs if she dont get on that horse and win some frikkin races and make lotsa monieons.

Where I come from gamers care about the deep stories that games portray, and apply these to there own lives making them a more caring and understanding person, not just the sort that are in it for what they can get and once they have got it will let a poor poverty sticken family end up on the scrap heap, a family that is poor and poverty sticken because pop has been working every hour god sends to pay for the upkeep on the championship horse he purchased in a vain attempt to keep his daughters love for him.

You dont care about the complex challenges and difficulties that this family have suffered, and this upsets me deeply. You just want to rock up to 'aint got a pot to piss in' farm, ride the horse around for a thousand gamerscore, you dont care if the horse falls or breaks its leg, you dont care that by the time you are most likely finnished poor horsey aint going to be any good for nothing, Pops still going to have the credit card bills to pay and a crocked horse to feed. Is his daughter still going to love him then? NO, But thats alright with you, because you got your thousand gamerscore and can ride of into the distance with out a care in the world.

I just ask that you consider these people that are less fortunate than yourselves in your warm houses, with your plug sockets providing a plentifull power supply to your 360 game machines, before you embark upon screwing the little man out of his daughters love.
eHeadache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #6
Elitism

Elitism's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eHeadache View Post
I think the OP is missing the point on this game, He states that he only wants to obtain a copy for "gamerscore" however what he doesnt realise is that this game should mean more than gamerscore, It portrays the most delightful story of a girl and her horse. NOT ONLY A morality tale exploring the complex relationship between a championship equestrian rider and her noble steed, but is a springboard into the profound tale of how the pair must overcome adversity to save their family farm from foreclosure.

Did you read that? Her familys farm is going to get bumrushed by the bailiffs if she dont get on that horse and win some frikkin races and make lotsa monieons.

Where I come from gamers care about the deep stories that games portray, and apply these to there own lives making them a more caring and understanding person, not just the sort that are in it for what they can get and once they have got it will let a poor poverty sticken family end up on the scrap heap, a family that is poor and poverty sticken because pop has been working every hour god sends to pay for the upkeep on the championship horse he purchased in a vain attempt to keep his daughters love for him.

You dont care about the complex challenges and difficulties that this family have suffered, and this upsets me deeply. You just want to rock up to 'aint got a pot to piss in' farm, ride the horse around for a thousand gamerscore, you dont care if the horse falls or breaks its leg, you dont care that by the time you are most likely finnished poor horsey aint going to be any good for nothing, Pops still going to have the credit card bills to pay and a crocked horse to feed. Is his daughter still going to love him then? NO, But thats alright with you, because you got your thousand gamerscore and can ride of into the distance with out a care in the world.

I just ask that you consider these people that are less fortunate than yourselves in your warm houses, with your plug sockets providing a plentifull power supply to your 360 game machines, before you embark upon screwing the little man out of his daughters love.

Your totally right...what was I thinking. I'm better than this and I never should have gotten away from my roots. I will play you game and actually enjoy riding the horses. I will help the little girl save her farm, because if I don't who will I get my food and milk from I ask you. We all need to stand up get this game and HELP! For God's sake it's for the little girl people!!!! and the milk

ATTN: I'm an ADULT gamer with MIC and I am only looking for serious boosting partners. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #7
jonmaxx

BuB Danger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eheadache View Post
i think the op is missing the point on this game, he states that he only wants to obtain a copy for "gamerscore" however what he doesnt realise is that this game should mean more than gamerscore, it portrays the most delightful story of a girl and her horse. Not only a morality tale exploring the complex relationship between a championship equestrian rider and her noble steed, but is a springboard into the profound tale of how the pair must overcome adversity to save their family farm from foreclosure.

Where i come from gamers care about the deep stories that games portray, and apply these to there own lives making them a more caring and understanding person, not just the sort that are in it for what they can get and once they have got it will let a poor poverty sticken family end up on the scrap heap, a family that is poor and poverty sticken because pop has been working every hour god sends to pay for the upkeep on the championship horse he purchased in a vain attempt to keep his daughters love for him.

You dont care about the complex challenges and difficulties that this family have suffered, and this upsets me deeply. You just want to rock up to 'aint got a pot to piss in' farm, ride the horse around for a thousand gamerscore, you dont care if the horse falls or breaks its leg, you dont care that by the time you are most likely finnished poor horsey aint going to be any good for nothing, pops still going to have the credit card bills to pay and a crocked horse to feed. Is his daughter still going to love him then? No, but thats alright with you, because you got your thousand gamerscore and can ride of into the distance with out a care in the world.

total.win.

jonmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #8
Elitism

Elitism's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmaxx View Post
total.win.

That's total BS...We haven't even heard the dad's side or the girls...hell the horse isn't even signed up for this forum yet...I think before we jump to who wins we need to hear everyone's side first.