PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Bejeweled 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Easy (but long) Action and Classic achievement

Easy Action and Classic achievement (and for unlocking the 2 extra modes).

The trick is very simple. After you pass level, press Start and quit to the main menu. The game will save the progress. Now exit the game and if you have a USB flash drive, configure it on the 360.

Move (you can't copy) the Bejeweled save from the HDD to the USB drive. Now copy/extract the save from the USB drive to your PC (and keep it in a safe place) using USB Xtaf Gui (it's the only program that let you open both the 360 HDD and an USB flash drive configured on the 360). If you find this method to hard, you can also use any drive image program that let you create a full image of your USB drive with the save on it.

No need to copy the save from the drive to the PC, you simply create an image of the drive to the pc. When you need the image, you can restore it with the same program. I use this tool for creating/restoring images: USB Image Tool

When you have copied the save from the USB drive to the PC, move it back to the 360 HDD. Launch the game. When you choose Action or Classic, the game will ask you if you want to continue the last game (press A) or start a new one (B). Press A and you will continue from the saved level (the level will be always a random one when you reload the last game as long as you exit and save the game right at the begining (don't start playing the level but as soon as the level is loaded, go back to the main menu). If you lose the level, simply use the save that is on your PC (and move it back to the HDD) and 1 more thing: Save often.

For Action, save after you pass a level, wich mean 8-9 times until you get the achievement & the extra game mode. For Classic, if you are good, do not save that often (maybe every 2-3 levels).

I know it's a lot of saving/moving back and forth from the 360 to the USB drive then to the PC and vice versa but it's better than restarting the game each time. For Endless mode, save that too often (every 20 levels maybe) and save it once before level 280 if the achievement is glitched)

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49

Last edited by Dany1981Mtl; 04-24-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
ABOMINATION

AB0MINAT10N's Gamercard
Can you get banned for something like this?
ABOMINATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
nope, why whould you be banned for this? You are not cheating, you are not modifing your profile, your gamescore or your game save. You simply backup it on your PC and restore it later. Why MS added USB drive support? For backuping our saves no?. The game is glitchy, specially with the Endless mode achievement. As long as you don't hack your game save/gamer profile/gamerscore, you are fine, you won't be banned from XBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Can you get banned for something like this?

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
xOhNoes11

I OhNoes I's Gamercard
Well this method should work well, I also got my x8 Cascade. I'm soo happy