PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #61
RedDragon4275

reddragon4275's Gamercard
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to let the question run a bit longer though.

Update:
He's completely trying to ignore me now. I've come to the point of requesting a manager now.

Last edited by RedDragon4275; 07-02-2010 at 10:09 PM.
RedDragon4275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:30 AM   #62
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Him-

As indicated previously, this is a known issue that the developers are currently investigating. As soon as any additional information becomes available, it will be placed in the game's forums and in our FAQ. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
--------------

So that's all she wrote, the achievements will be fixed!!!

...just kidding. Well to be honest I sort of discovered a flaw with this whole method that we've been doing: All he has to do is respond to us saying this and then there's not a whole lot we can say in return. =/ I do want to trust what he's saying but to be honest it's highly unlikely. Anyways ya sorry to hear about him ignoring you. It took him a while but he responded to me. Go for the managerial idea it may be beneficial. I was able to find their number but it's long distance and being a teen I'm not the one paying for the phone bill =/.

Sadly besides that there's not a whole lot I can do. Maybe, just MAYBE they actually are looking into it. Or quite possibly Microsoft finally puts their rules into action by either erasing or fixing the glitched achieves somewhere down the road on the 360. Either way it's starting to slip out of my reach
GTA4 Wanted UNLOCKED - 8/22/10
DoAX2 Collections Gifted: 15/72

I don't have time to freely help people in games, sorry guys! Messages asking for so will be ignored as well as random friend requests.
IceKingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #63
RedDragon4275

If this doesn't work then I'll try calling them.

Update:
I called Ubisoft. The tech I spoke to was much more helpful than the idiot I was dealing with before. However, no dice. He said that he will submit the ticket up to the dev team, but not to expect results since its an older game. Either way, I'm going to try hitting up Microsoft. That way they can maybe take the achievements out all together.

Last edited by RedDragon4275; 07-10-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #64
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Ah good to hear that you got a hold of the phone lines but sad to see that it still wasn't working out. Hopefully MS does do something otherwise I think we truly are at a stand still.

I don't have time to freely help people in games, sorry guys! Messages asking for so will be ignored as well as random friend requests.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #65
mugginyouoff

Salaryman Clev's Gamercard
Been a while since my last question to tech support, thought I'd drop them another. Just gotta wait for a reply that probably will not make a difference:

The following achievements are glitched for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and have been for some time. Please do not refer me to the hints/guides section, these are completely BROKEN and have been for a long time. I have done the achievements requirements many times over the years as have others and they do not work. This is the case for everyone who has ever played Naruto: RoaN, not just me.

Jiraiya - Forest of Death Exam
Complete the Forest of Death exam as Jiraiya.
Sarutobi - Forest of Death Exam
Complete the Forest of Death exam as Sarutobi.
Choji - Forest of Death Exam
Complete the Forest of Death exam as Choji.
Temari - Forest of Death Exam
Complete the Forest of Death exam as Temari.

All 4 achievements are from the downloadable content which cost 500 microsoft points each.
Please could you;
a.) Patch the game to fix the achievements.
b.) Remove the achievements from the game/Xbox servers.
c.) Manually unlock them for gamer profiles that have completed the achievement requirements and ask you for an unlock.

Please work on a fix, I know it is an old game and probably a pain to do but your fanbase is important. I have not purchased a single Ubisoft game since this incident.

Thanks very much for reading.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #66
RedDragon4275

I'm currently going back a forth with Microsoft Support about this via email. They keep telling me that its Ubisofts issue. However, everything that goes on LIVE has to go through Microsoft so it obviously wasn't tested correctly.

I doubt this will go anywhere. It really is crap. I don't see how you can stop support for a Current Gen game. Maybe it was for the Regular Xbox I could see... But the 360? Thats just crap and they are Lazy.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #67
I GameMaster l

I GameMaster l's Gamercard
Does anyone know if the dlc achievements are patched? because yesterday I fought against some dude who has a gamer score of 1075 g.
- DoA 5..................(720/1000)
- Mass Effect..........(920/1200)
- GTA 4..................(875/1500)
- SSF4...................(930/1160)
- Street Fighter 4.....(850/1000)
- GoW 3.................(1900/2000)
I GameMaster l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #68
RedDragon4275

No, they weren't patched. That person is a cheater. I've seen a couple people with them unlocked. They had everything else with all their other games unlocked too. Cheating bastards.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #69
I GameMaster l

What a shame (I mean the achievements that haven't been patched).

I was really hoping that those were already patched, but I should have supposed it since he unlocked the "hokage rank achievement" before that the "jonin achievement" in naruto: broken bond.

DAMN CHEATERS!!

Last edited by I GameMaster l; 07-22-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #70
Qoncrete

Qoncrete's Gamercard
I'm going to mail Ubisoft again tomorrow. I know it's probably not gonna do anything, but I really hate my gamerscore completion sitting at 99% because of this :@
Qoncrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #71
Ninjadave04

NinjaDave04's Gamercard
this is just a thought I had while reading this forum... as I was hoping the DLC had been patched since someone on my list had asked me to help him get to the top, only to unlock all of them within a week (and I mean all, the DLC included, which gave me hope). But why don't you guys find a lawyer and start a class action suit against them for your money back? I mean you paid money to buy points, so you can unlock characters, to unlock the achievements. you can't unlock the achievements, its been years, and they obviously know about the issue. Tell em you want your money back? That may get them to do something, cause you know they don't want to have to pay out money for a lawyer or refunds =)

Just a thought... I wouldn't be part of this because I'm not spending money on the DLC =)

Games Completed (+DLC)
TMNT,Avatar:TBE, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones 2
Halo 3 & ODST, Splinter Cell: Conviction
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, TC: Hawx
Ben 10: VA, Borderlands
Working On
Halo Wars (46/58)
Gears of War 1\2 (33/57)\(72/79)
Left 4 Dead 2 (17/60), TC Vegas 2 (28/47)
and them some...
Feel free sending me messages to boost games on either list
I DO NOT ACCEPT A FR WITH NO MESSAGE
Ninjadave04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #72
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjadave04 View Post
this is just a thought I had while reading this forum... as I was hoping the DLC had been patched since someone on my list had asked me to help him get to the top, only to unlock all of them within a week (and I mean all, the DLC included, which gave me hope). But why don't you guys find a lawyer and start a class action suit against them for your money back? I mean you paid money to buy points, so you can unlock characters, to unlock the achievements. you can't unlock the achievements, its been years, and they obviously know about the issue. Tell em you want your money back? That may get them to do something, cause you know they don't want to have to pay out money for a lawyer or refunds =)

Just a thought... I wouldn't be part of this because I'm not spending money on the DLC =)

Sadly that's a case of easier said than done. It's not easy to go through a court process and it's still a very risky trial as well in my opinion. While someone MAY try it, personally I'd rather just let my game have the 4 achievements missing. A 16 year old high school student can't do TOOO much. =/

Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #73
Dazlindragon

Dazlindragon's Gamercard
I guess this still isn't fixed?

Dazlindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #74
CressDX

CressDX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazlindragon View Post
I guess this still isn't fixed?
No, i don´t think they will patch it.

CressDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #75
Bcleal

QcK Dagger HeaT's Gamercard
Ig they havent by now i dont think they will ever patch the achievements glad i founs this out before getting the dlc lol

Born March 2010
10k-June 29 2010
20k-Oct. 28th 2010
30k-Feb. 2 2011
40k-Mar. 24 2011
50K-June 18,2011
Gamerscore Completion: (85.02%)
Bcleal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #76
iHeartSlampigs

iHeartSlampigs's Gamercard
I was going to start this game until I saw the glitched DLC..wish they would patch this because I was planning to do all of the naruto titles however if I can't complete them I'm a little hesitant..
iHeartSlampigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #77
sabotagefate69

sabotagefate69's Gamercard
Idk if anyone is still checking this, but there have been other games with bugs for achievements. I know this may not help in any way, but has anyone tried any of these possible solutions.

-Delete all saves of Naruto: RoaN on your 360 and then, before starting a story mode playthrough, go straight online and try one of the bugged achievements.

-Clear your system cache and then try the online achievements.

-Both of the above together

-Download only one of the DLC packs on your xbox at a time and try

-Download only one character pack and then the japanese with english subtitles pack and try

-After completing a bugged characters exam try either:
1:going into story mode and either beat it from the beginning or run around to different areas
2:completing a non bugged characters exam or another bugged characters

-after completing a bugged characters exam:
1:unplug xbox from internet to try to get it to pop up
2:shut off xbox and disconnect from live, turn on box and if it doesn't auto pop, try going into story mode to get it to

I haven't tried these because I haven't downloaded the D:C, and frankly, I'm not that good at the game. But, I know other games have had glitched achievements where some of the above methods have worked, Mercenaries 2 comes to mind. If you try one of these and it doesn't/does work, please post you tried and whether or not it did as to not waste others time, and if you already have tried any of these out let us know! Hopefully we can beat Ubi and their corporate bullshit!
sabotagefate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #78
conel33

Salaryman CP's Gamercard
I haven't bothered downloading them because I didn't want to waste the MS points but I doubt any of that will work. Pretty sure no one has ever unlocked even one of them legit and they are all just completely broken and have been since day 1.
conel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #79
Im Steve

Send a message via MSN to Im Steve

Kid Dedication's Gamercard
I called Ubisoft and they told me that they not going to do anything for theses 4 achievements. They said that they lost the right to promote Naruto since Namco Bandai is now doing Naruto on the 360. Sad i know i was really mad. And all the people that have 1075 are cheaters.
Im Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #80
Im Steve

Send a message via MSN to Im Steve

Kid Dedication's Gamercard
And i'm sure that most of you have seen it right ? . Naruto Rise of A Ninja DLC's/Game are not on the Marketplace anymore.
Im Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #81
demphra

4 years later...

it's still not fixed
demphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #82
Krizalid1985

Krizalid1985's Gamercard
maybe thel'll never fix them
someone says that shikamaru is obtainable withouyt downloading,how i can obatin him?
Krizalid1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #83
Iban Spell

Iban Spell's Gamercard
LOL im new so... i dont quiet know if im posting in the right place, but i had no problems with any of the achivo's of this game (offline) , i completed it like 2 months ago, so its probably fixed... no, i didnt read all the previous posts, so probably you guys are refering to the online achivo's, well that game sucks on multiplayer, so i didnt even give a chance to that mode

Last edited by Iban Spell; 07-04-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Iban Spell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:45 AM   #84
blue silk

blue silk's Gamercard
I sent a message to Xbox and they redirected me to Ubisoft. After getting in contact with Ubisoft they said they don't have the rights to Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja so they redirected my to Bandai Namco which doesn't have a Contact Us, and you can't create your own forum. Time to give up.
Gears Of War: 150+ Hours
Game I'm Currently Working On:
Gears Of War 3
blue silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #85
marklynx

Marklynx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue silk View Post
I sent a message to Xbox and they redirected me to Ubisoft. After getting in contact with Ubisoft they said they don't have the rights to Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja so they redirected my to Bandai Namco which doesn't have a Contact Us, and you can't create your own forum. Time to give up.
Bandai had 10 glitched achievements on Body and Brain which was hell. But after a couple of months and a lot of screaming to XBOX and them (via Email), they did solve it.

This game on the other hand is quite a bit older though so I doubt they will be fixing it. On top of that they have taken down all the DLC's that were glitched from XBOX Marketplace.

They actually did the same for Body and Brain and once it got fixed they put it back up. Could this be the same story? We all can only hope but I doubt it as this game is very old and 2 more Naruto's were released after it.
marklynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #86
mugginyouoff

Salaryman Clev's Gamercard
Namco BANDAI now own the rights to the Naruto games, Ubisoft aren't even allowed to make a patch anymore. Just don't buy any of their products in the future. They had years to sort this shit with 100's of e-mails about it. Just lazy and uncaring about customers.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #87
I GameMaster l

Is there any chance to ask microsoft as a community delete those achievements? since nobody in the whole world have unlocked them legit it won't be a problem, right?

Old 10-10-2011, 01:24 AM   #88
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginyouoff View Post
Namco BANDAI now own the rights to the Naruto games, Ubisoft aren't even allowed to make a patch anymore. Just don't buy any of their products in the future. They had years to sort this shit with 100's of e-mails about it. Just lazy and uncaring about customers.
they lost a costumer 4 years ago here! Naruto RoaN was the last Ubisoft game i bought!!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #89
htann1

ReapersBlade9's Gamercard
what exactly was glitched about the characters? beat the game but no dlc.
htann1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #90
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
The 4 latest DLC characters are glitched. The least they could do is patch the achievements away as if they never existed. That would do two things: Be a simple solution to the problem as well as sorting out some cheaters.