PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

ROADMAP:

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
- Offline: 12/12 (190 )
- Online: 1/12 (10 )
- Approximate amount of time needed to 200 : 4 - 6 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 50 races (Championship mode 6 times, 5 online races, 5 classic races, 6 time track races and at least 5 quick races)
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Number of glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No cheats
- Does difficulty effect achievements: You have to beat all tracks in Quick Race on Arcade-difficulty

SEGA Rally Online Arcade is a fun and short rally game which is not hard at all (even for someone who does not often play racing games). I divide the roadmap into six easy to follow steps to make sure that you can beat the game with the least trouble.

Use the manual transmission, because it gives you a small bonus and makes the game easier. You'll be able to do most races using the sixth gear anyway. If you don't hit any corner you won't have to change gears at all!

Step #1 (Championships):
Start with the Championship mode and beat it with all six cars that are available from the beginning. You have to race. Letting the time run out does not work! Make sure to use manual transmission (Game Gears) and to finish first and win the Lakeside race at least once, to unlock the Lakeside track and Lakeside Memory. After that you can finish the other races on the second place to avoid racing the Lakeside race over and over again. This will give you the Icelandic Racer.

Step #2 (Online):
Find a boosting partner and create a private race or do it the hard way. After your first win you'll unlock the Baja Dune Buggy. Do four more races for your five wins and Go, Go, SEGA Rally!.

Tip: After creating a game you can change the rounds to one in the options menu. This makes boosting even faster.

Step #3 (Classic Races):
Now win the classic races with the Toyota and the Lancia to unlock the Desert 95 track. After that beat it three more times with the car you felt more comfortable with, to unlock Conditioned Reflex.

Step #4 (Time Track):
Choose Time Track in the single player menu and then choose a track and hit to load up the developer time. Beat every track with a different WRC car (unlocks the McRae Enduro and Over Jump) and do one more for the sixth, to unlock the Andorra Racer.

Step #5 (Quick Races):
Set the difficulty to Arcade in the options menu. Now go to Quick Race in the single player menu and beat each track with a different car to unlock Finish!! and the Bowler Nemesis. After your first race you'll unlock 3, 2, 1 Go!! Make sure to hit every AI car in one race to unlock Reckless Running. Use the previously unlocked ones (Icelandic Racer, Baja Dune Buggy, McRae Enduro and the Andorra Racer) to reduce the time you need to mop up.

Step #6 (Mop up):
Win a quick race with the now unlocked Bowler Nemesis. This will give you Ignition if you've won a race with all other cars. Now you'll have to drive ~5 more races to unlock Long medium left ... maybe and finish the game.

Conclusion:
This game is good for beginners and offers a few hours of fun. Using the roadmap will show you the shortest way to the full 200 .

ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE:

Conditioned Reflex 10
Win a Classic race five times.

The classic race is a 1on1 race between Toyota and Lancia. You have to drive 3 rounds on Desert. Win that event five times.

Over Jump - 10
Beat all five default ghost cars in Time Attack.

After unlocking all five tracks choose Time Attack, select a track and hit to load up a developer ghost car. Beat the given time on each track. The Peugeot and the Citroen are a good choice.

Go, Go, SEGA Rally! - 10
Win five Xbox LIVE races.

Find a boosting partner and create a private race or do it the hard way.

Tip: After creating a game you can change the rounds to one in the options menu. This makes boosting even faster.

3, 2, 1 Go!! - 10
Complete your first Quick Race.

Choose Quick Race in the options menu and finish one race. You don't have to win.

Game Gears - 10
Complete Championship with Manual Transmission.

At the start of a championship you can choose to drive with an automatic or manual transmission. Make sure to choose manual transmission. Then finish the championship. You don't have to win.

Long medium left ... maybe - 10
Play fifty games in any mode except head to head.

This achievement will come with natural progression. You'll get it on your way to unlock all cars.

Lakeside Memory - 20
Finish 1st on Lakeside in Championship.

If you finish the championship with the first place you'll get the chance to race 1on1 on the track Lakeview. Beat the AI driver (who drives the same car as you do). I suggest to use the blue Subaru, because it has a good handling and is fast. Make sure to use manual transmission to make it easier to win the race.

Finish!! - 20
Place 1st on all tracks in Quick Race on Arcade difficulty.

Go to the options menu and change the difficulty to Arcade. After doing so win a race on every track (Tropical, Canyon, Alpine and Lakeview).

Game Over, Yeah! - 50
Unlock all cars and courses.

Cars:
Icelandic Racer: Finish the championship with all six WRC cars.
Baja Dune Buggy: Win one online race.
Toyota: Win the classic race with the Toyota.
Lancia: Win the classic race with the Lancia
McRae Enduro: Beat the developer time on all five Time Track courses.
Andorra Racer: Beat the developer time with all six WRC cars.
Bowler Nemesis: Win a quick race on Arcade difficulty on all four tracks.

Courses:
Lakeside: Win the 1on1 race after finishing first in the championship.
Desert 95: Win the classic race with the Toyota and the Lancia.

Super Challenge - 10
Unlock all courses.

The courses are Lakeside and Desert 95.
Lakeside: Win the 1on1 race after finishing first in the championship.
Desert 95: Win the classic race with the Toyota and the Lancia.

Reckless Running - 20
Touch all five AI cars before winning a Quick Race.

You'll start on the sixth place. Make sure to touch every AI car on your way to the first place. Then win the race.

Ignition - 20
Win a race with every car in the game.

To get this achievement you'll have to win a race with every car in the game.

The cars are:
The six WRC cars (available from the beginning) and all unlockable cars (Icelandic Racer, Baja Dune Buggy, Toyota, Lancia, McRae Enduro, Andorra Racer and Bowler Nemesis)
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.

Last edited by VonThronstahl; 05-24-2011 at 08:50 AM.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
English is not my main language so please give me some advice if a description is not clear or sounds bad.

And please leave a comment if you think that the roadmap is useful or not.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Are you able to fill these parts in by chance?

Quote:
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
- Number of missable achievements: N/A
- Number of glitched achievements: N/A
Even if its just 1, 2, Chapter Select etc. When it comes to submitting and reviewing this, I wouldn't know as they need to be filled if possible.

Unless for some reason they can't.

Don't worry if your English isn't the best. We can edit any minor language barrier grammar mistakes
Old 05-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Are you able to fill these parts in by chance
There are no missable and glitched achievements that I know of. Should I leave it at N/A or change it to "None"?

Is the description for minimum numbers of playthroughs good?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:29 AM   #5
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonThronstahl View Post
There are no missable and glitched achievements that I know of. Should I leave it at N/A or change it to "None"?

Is the description for minimum numbers of playthroughs good?
Yh thats great!

Just makes it easier for the reader to understand. I know N/A makes sense but you've got to write a guide like someone doesn't know anything about it etc, so make it as easy to understand as possible!

If its complete, remember to submit it!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...play.php?f=125
Old 05-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
Recall

RecallBerserk's Gamercard
Any chance you can be more specific about getting the Andorra Racer?

Nevermind, i've unlocked the car now.

Last edited by Recall; 05-29-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Recall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Thanks for the walkthrough, took me only 2.5 hours to get the 200G
Old 07-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
Xieldos

KiKi Aguero's Gamercard
For the ignition trophy anyone know if beating developer ghost times counts as a win?

I'm finding it tedious doing quick races as the AI can be a bitch if you make one little error
Xieldos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:55 AM   #9
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Any suggestions on what car to use to beat championship mode with? I can't beat the lakeside race.

Edit: I finally did it in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ340.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here

Last edited by McDurbin; 09-17-2011 at 05:10 AM.
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #10
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What are the 6 wrc cars?

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #11
Rickmassacre

Rickmassacre's Gamercard
The Six WRC Cars Are
Citroen Xsara Rallycross
Ford Focus RS Rally Car
Suburu Impreza WRX STI
SKODA FABIA
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
Peugeot 207

100% (66)
List Of 100%
http://www.trueachievements.com/game...gamerid=340720

You should work more on your gamerscore, and less on your post counts.
Rickmassacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #12
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I could never win any games on the trial version of the game before it times out. Is it still possible for me to get 200G on this one?
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
no way this game is a 3/10. sega makes these stupid racing games where the difficulty is too jacked up for now reason and the opponents are unbeatable.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #14
Atariboy

LeoAmes17's Gamercard
I just bought this and I easily finished the three races my first try while using the Ford (Although my margin of victory was slim, I literally passed 1st place just inches before the finish line).

The track afterwards where you race a single car (Lakeside?) was difficult and he sailed into the sunset after the first few turns and left me in his dust. But I think with the right car and a bit more practice that I'll be able to wrap that up.

Doesn't strike me as overly difficult so far (And if you think this is hard, stay away from Super Hang-On on the new Alex Kidd & Co release from them).

Edit - Had him in sight with my second championship race just now. Should be able to beat him fairly soon as I run through all the cars and find one particularly to my liking (And better learn the Lakeside track).

Handily winning everything else I'm doing like the 1 vs 1 classic races and the quick races.

Hardly seems like a difficult game so far. It's certainly not near impossible like you're portraying it. If anything it seems too easy so far.

Last edited by Atariboy; 05-25-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Atariboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atariboy View Post
I just bought this and I easily finished the three races my first try while using the Ford (Although my margin of victory was slim, I literally passed 1st place just inches before the finish line).

The track afterwards where you race a single car (Lakeside?) was difficult and he sailed into the sunset after the first few turns and left me in his dust. But I think with the right car and a bit more practice that I'll be able to wrap that up.

Doesn't strike me as overly difficult so far (And if you think this is hard, stay away from Super Hang-On on the new Alex Kidd & Co release from them).

Edit - Had him in sight with my second championship race just now. Should be able to beat him fairly soon as I run through all the cars and find one particularly to my liking (And better learn the Lakeside track).

Handily winning everything else I'm doing like the 1 vs 1 classic races and the quick races.

Hardly seems like a difficult game so far. It's certainly not near impossible like you're portraying it. If anything it seems too easy so far.
Well unlike you who plays every racing game under the sun obsessively, I dont like, nor am I good at, racing games. Surely the average gamer would find this harder than 3/10...

331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #16
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I really think this is a lot harder than a 3/10 as well. In fact, I was lured by what I thought would be a breeze. Nope! Just a lot of frustration. I hardly have any patience with this. I'll probably never complete it.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-03-2013 at 05:59 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #17
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I really think this is a lot harder than a 3/10 as well. In fact, I was lured by what I thought would be a breeze. Nope! Just a lot of frustration. I hardly have any patience with this. I'll probably never complete this.
couldn't agree more. I had no patience for this game. I think I gave up at 30/200. Boggles my mind. You expect a 3/10 to be cake. To be this was more like 5 or 6/10. Anyways, those reading this be warned.