PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #31
Kharas314

Kharas314's Gamercard
So far I've had a few freezes (I think maybe 4 or 5 over the course of the game), I also ran into the issue where after returning to the port the game drops your character into the water underneath the main dock area, and a few times either my character or the AI has gotten stuck behind unbreakable scenery objects and I had to reload the level.

Nothing terribly game-breaking - except I think my "fall rescue" red hat might be glitched. I've shot the three targets on the front of the tavern building, they flip around and the red hat locator arrow shows that the hat should appear in front of the building... but nothing happens. I've tried shooting the targets with different weapons, tried using different characters; nada. Am I missing something? Anybody else have this happen to them?
Kharas314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #32
wolvieware

wolvieware's Gamercard
I've made my way onto Stranger Tides now, and have suddenly had the game freeze on me all the time. As in, so often, I cn't seem to complete a level without having to start from the beginning.

Will installing to my HDD help this?

wolvieware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:20 AM   #33
koolflute

koolflute's Gamercard
So I have a red hat thats not showing up... it's the Treasure 4X red hat. I already have Blackbeard destroying the wall across from the well within the port past the left golden gate...I go inside with Phillip and when i hit sing the fish tank destroys without sound and no red hat...sometimes he'll also sing with sound and the red hat still isnt there...can anyone please help me figure this out?
koolflute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:53 AM   #34
DeadpoolPK

glitched achievement

I just finished On Stranger Tides, but the achievement did not unlock. This happening for anyone else?
DeadpoolPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #35
Huxy87

JHuxyboosh's Gamercard
Tried to play local coop with the misses, disaster. Felt sea sick and some times you couldnt even see shit, had to drop out so we could finish the mission. I like the idea of split screen but it can some times glitch and thats an epic fail. Not seen anything else though, but thats pretty serious as it ruins the game.

Well thats my 2 cents!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #36
o Aldo o

o Aldo o's Gamercard
Constant freezing throughout the game and the best pirate so far will not unlock despite doing it in single player, co op cheats on and cheats off. It will be the first lego game I cant be bothered finishing due to the glitches
o Aldo o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #37
o Aldo o

o Aldo o's Gamercard
Also did everyone see that, the rope does not appear and Ive tried it over a dozen times.
o Aldo o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #38
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Somebody please help!!!!

If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #39
ever31

ever31's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've been hit by a bugger of a glitch, on smugglers den after you do the whole telescope thing and jump down the hatch to do the light beam thing.

I've jumped down there but as soon as I do the hatch closes and therefore stops the beam from bouncing around. It's starting to drive me nuts as I've not been able to finish the first films levels.

Anyone know of a way to fix this or advice on where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
ever31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #40
Hyprow

HyprowElf's Gamercard
Glitch

Isle Cruces is glitched for me. I am trying to get the minikit Davy Jones using the spy glass on top of the tower. DOESN'T WORK! HELP!
100% Retail: Blazing Angels, Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls Oblivion (1250), Fight Night Round 3, Gun, King Kong, NBA 2K6, Open Season, X-Men: The Official Game, TMNT, CSI: Hard Evidence, Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Lego Harry Potter, Avatar: Last Air Bender, Godfather II, Iron Man 2, Disney's Up, Night at the Musem 2, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Spongebob: Truth or Squared, Backyard Football

Hyprow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #41
BigNasty2391

bignasty2391's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?

just go in the door its open. u can jump up to the 2nd part of the bridge with any character.

Kool-Aid Kills!!!
BigNasty2391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:25 AM   #42
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty2391 View Post
just go in the door its open. u can jump up to the 2nd part of the bridge with any character.
I need a barrel to cross the bridge so I can use it to open the door which is not open. Edit: I am so stupid. The door was open. I just couldnt really tell. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by SpongebobRoundpants; 05-28-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:49 AM   #43
BigNasty2391

bignasty2391's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Taco View Post
serious glitch. after spending my entire weekend searching for every minikit, after buying all the red hats and doing everything else, i noticed my percentage was at 99.4%. went into the start menu to see that i was missing a red hat, even though i have the achievement for all of them. the one it says im missing is the treasure x6. i have hit the stupid things around the well 46764 times and nothing. indicator says its still there but i really think its glitched. FML.
im having the exact same issue but mine is with hat 15 the invincibility hat. my game froze about 3 seconds after the hat achievement popped. but it didn't change the hat counter from 19/20 to 20/20. i have tried installing the game to my hdd and clearing the cache on the hd. niether worked. so we will probably have to wait for the codes to come out or start over.

Kool-Aid Kills!!!
BigNasty2391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM   #44
vehollehraptor

vehollehraptor's Gamercard
Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it
vehollehraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #45
dohertwhy

Dohertwhy's Gamercard
I've had the dropping of characters into the ocean after level complete. Split screen messing up on numerous levels. freezing after an hour or so of playing the game. And the hatch getting stuck in smugglers den.
dohertwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #46
lenyo

lenyoka's Gamercard
Hoist the colours! looks glitched for me. I finished the game now, and i havent earned it yet! Any tips? I just simply got all the 200 items.
lenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #47
TheIcemanCometh

Send a message via ICQ to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via AIM to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via MSN to TheIcemanCometh Send a message via Yahoo to TheIcemanCometh

TheIcemanCometh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViRaLuNdEaD View Post
I ran into a glitch yesterday during Smuggler Den. After you exit the cave and use the telescope, sometimes if you go back down the entrance you came out of instead of crossing to the other side of the shipwreck and using the other entrance, it can glitch it so that the beam of light doesn't enter the cave.
I had a similar issue on Smuggler's Den. The first two times I played the level, and after the telescope section, I would see the beam going into the ground, but when I jumped down into the Den, the beam was not down inside.

After getting this the second time, I cleared my cache (even though there hasn't been a title update) and deleted my installed game, and replayed the level from disc. Didn't have any problems after that. Reinstalled the game to the hard drive and didn't have any issues after that (finished the first pass of the campaign today).
Xbox Community Developer Program (XCDP) member. Please do not message or IM me asking for access to or sharing of my access. The XCDP is currently closed and is not accepting new members at this time.
TheIcemanCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:45 AM   #48
koolflute

koolflute's Gamercard
So after my major glitch problem with that red hat, I started over and went through it in a day. Hours + Saving every chance I got = I finally finished the game. 100% Let me just say I hope none of you had to go through what I did...
koolflute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #49
steuyfish

Stueyfish's Gamercard
I had the problem whereby after collecting the "double score" red hat, when you enter the area again there is a purple stud in replacement (but it always appears). As I travelled from the main hub world screen to this screen, the game tried to unlock the achievement for the "Pieces of eight" but glitched, then proceeded to corrupt my profile and all my game saves.
Have now had to completely restart everything from scratch.
Not happy.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:40 AM   #50
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Is there a way to avoid the red hat glitches? Other then constant saving? I'm paranoid, and I can really only playthrough lego games the once

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:07 AM   #51
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
Is there a way to avoid the red hat glitches? Other then constant saving? I'm paranoid, and I can really only playthrough lego games the once
Purchase all the multiplyers first, then purchase everything else at the same time and then make sure it saves.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:36 AM   #52
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Purchase all the multiplyers first, then purchase everything else at the same time and then make sure it saves.
So basically you have to purchase everything at once?

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #53
SpongebobRoundpants

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
So basically you have to purchase everything at once?
I didnt but its probably a good idea
Old 05-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #54
UncleJohnBoy

unclejohnboy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
No glitch, but after completing the first level and then going back to do free play, the game froze on me already.
I had the game freeze on me too. Just about to jump out of a window and froze me there!!!! Could see half of her only
UncleJohnBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #55
MeanMachine00

MCR DANGERDAYS's Gamercard
Thumbs down

The Game Froze after I Bought a Red Hat (2x Treasure) on The 5 Pillars

When I Reloaded The Game, The Red Arrow Indicator Showed me it was still there, but when I did the 5 pillars, the red hat never showed up!

Being Goth Isn't About Wearing Dark Clothing, It's About Rejecting Society's Norms
MeanMachine00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #56
Clericking

Clerickid's Gamercard
Was doing the last level of film one got ll the mini kits and compass stuff and decided to save and quit as i was on the final fight with barbossa and the monkey wouldnt get of my head and the second charcter had vanished anyway when when screen comes back on i am in some werid place thats all black and where ever you move you fall down and die :/ so i quit out and it didnt save whole stupid level again -sigh-
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #57
Chaos MAN

ChaosSlayerX187's Gamercard
Ran through this game beginning to end without running into a single glitch. My first lego game I've ever achieved that in.
Chaos MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:53 AM   #58
Wegs78

Wegs78's Gamercard
Had the game hang a few times. Really frustrating when it's in the middle of a level.

I have the game copied to the hard drive, and the disc is spotless... so must be a game issue.
Wegs78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #59
Melbot v6point5

Melbot v6point5's Gamercard
I had a glitch in the first film after breaking Jack out of jail. It was at the part where you roll the barrel onto the switch to open the door to get to the beach. I rolled the barrel onto the switch and then it wouldn't continue to roll. Had to redo the level to get the door open.
Melbot v6point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #60
Okhura

yotsubaxd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vehollehraptor View Post
Has anyone else had the problem of first player dropping out on the Blackbeard fight? I lost out on my Complete Film 4 achievement because every time one of the hearts transferred from Angelica to Blackbeard, the game automatically dropped out my Player 1. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to replay it with my first player on the player 2 slot because that's the only way I can think of to fix it

If you just replay the last level on your own it should unlock. It did for me
Okhura is offline   Reply With Quote