PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Side Quest Guide

Hey!!! Welcome to my side quest guide. This guide will show you how to finish all side quests in the game. If you follow this guide and beat the final boss you will unlock the Hero of Might and Magic achievement.

Notes:
--Make sure to start a new game after downloading this game from the trial version or you will NOT get this achievement
--Each puzzle and bounty counts as one quest
--For help on puzzles and bounties go to their respective guides
PUZZLE GUIDE
BOUNTY GUIDE

Side Quests Guide:

Irrolan: 11 side quests

1. Twigleaf: After you save the druid elder and leave the tree you can go down and to the right. Twigleaf is off the path right when you take a right.
--Level 5
--Unit Levels: NA
--HP: Defeat both trees

2. Sir Nathanson: after you battle Varkas go two steps to the right and there is this guard, guarding a chest.
--Level 8
--Unit Levels: basic – 4/4/4 Elite – 4 Champion --2
--HP: 60

All 4 Puzzle battles
All 5 Bounties

Holy Griffin Empire: 13 side quests

1. Defeat Jarvis in the inn:
--Level 6
--Unit levels -- basic: 4/4/4 Elite: 4
--HP:45

2. Defeat Fillion: In the section where you first avoided guards. Shows up after you beat the mission where you have to hit both gate switches at once.
--Level 7
--Unit Levels: basic - 5/5/5 no elite/champion units
--HP: 42

3. Defeat Sir Gerhardt: After you complete the arena, he is to the right of the arena
--Level 8
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Champion – 4/4
--HP: 50

4. Rematch at the arena: After you corner Count Carlyle you can go back to the entrance of the arena and do this.
First Battle:
--Level 7
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 4 Champion 4
--HP: 60

Second Battle:
--Level 8
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 5 Champion 4
--HP: 70

Third Battle:
--Level 9
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 5 Champion 5
--HP: 85

All 4 Puzzle Battles
All 5 Bounties

Heresh: 13 Side Quests

1. Defeat Sir Skeleton: At the beginning of the game after the first 2 battles you can battle him. He is in the area where you first started the campaign
--Level 5
--Unit Levels: basic -- 5/5/5
--HP: 38

2. “X marks the spot”: After you beat Sir Skeleton, talk to him and he will say something about treaure and the phrase “X marks the spot”
--Look for a natural formation of an X in the road shape, but if you go to your map it will show you exactly where. HINT: Move 3 steps to the left of Sir Skeleton and hit A.

3. Defeat Farnir Greenvine: from the bounty giver go down and left, then up towards a spooky looking building. Farnir is on the left in front of the building.
--Level: 5
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 3 Champion – 1
--HP: 32

4. Solve Dusty’s riddle: In the catacombs below and to the right of the bounty giver. Once inside the catatcombs, just go up.
Answer: 10

5. Defeat Kozmo: In the second catacomb you go into in the story, down and to the left of the entrance.
--Level 4
--Unit Levels: basic – 3/3/3 Elite – 1
--You have to hit Kozmo with a triple link attack to win. So three attack formations of the same color attacking at the same time. I set it up so I could start to charge a ghost, and then on my next turn be able to create 2 zombie attacks. Very easy if you set it up instead of just randomly creating attacks. He does not have many units to set up, so do not worry about losing all your HP.

6. Defeat Golobulus: After you get past the dragon part of the main quest (you will see what I mean by dragon part when you get there) go to the next area on the right, and in the lower right corner in front of a cave is this man…creature…thing.
--Level 10
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Champion – 5/5
--HP: 70

Both Puzzle Battles
All 5 Bounties

Sheogh: 12 side quests

1. Defeat Dirge: Inside the Screaming Hag Inn to the right.
--Level 6
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 5
--HP: 48

2. Defeat Talnir: After you win your story battle in the Screaming Hag Inn, he shows up below the inn and to the right
--Level 6
--Unit Levels: basic – 3/3/3 Elite – 3/3
--HP: 45

3. Hit Moody and Gut: Right past the Pit Fiend buying shrine, to the North of the Screaming Hag Inn
--Level 7
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Elite – 2 Champion – 2
--Just hit the green and yellow demons in battle and you win. I used Succubus’s to maximize my radius of damage. You only have to hit them, not kill them.

4. Defeat Pit Fiend: After the path to the left of the Screaming Hag Inn opens up follow it until you cross 2 bridges. Pit Fiend is on your right.
--Level 9
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Champion – 5
--HP: 85

5. Defeat the Bounty Giver: After completing all bounties (could be all for game or campaign, i had both done) talk to the bounty giver and demolish him.
--Level 10
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 Champion – 5/5
--HP: 100

Both Puzzle Battles
All 5 Bounties

Academy: This is a difficult campaign to explain. I basically went through and did everything that I could find and I am listing it all here. The thing about the last campaign is that it does not have a side quest counter, but I am listing everything I did not main quest related for the achievement.

1. Defeat Guard 1:
Right before getting to the top of the tower someone pops up and sends an enemy your way that gets you Rakshasas. After this battle I went down the tower and found this enemy in the middle, 2 steps to the left of a treasure chest
--Level 8
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 elite – 5
--HP: 75

2. Defeat Guard 2: eventually you will come to a part with a man with silver swords guarding a cage, defeat him.
--Level 10
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 elite – 5 champion – 5
--HP: 100

3. Defeat Guard 3: SPOILER: Right after you battle Nadia's father as Aidan you will have a chance to save and whatever before the final boss battle. Once this happens head back from where you came to find this guard right past the cage with the prisoner that you have hopefully freed by now.
--Level 9
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 elite – 5 champion – 5
--HP: 90

4. Defeat Guard 4: SPOILER: Right after you battle Nadia's father as Aidan you will have a chance to save and whatever before the final boss battle. Once this happens head back from where you came to find this guard right past the cage with the prisoner that you have hopefully freed by now. Once you defeat his guard keep heading down the tower one more section to find this guard.
--Level 8
--Unit Levels: basic – 5/5/5 elite – 5
--HP: 80

Achievement should unlock after the Epilogue and the credits start