PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #61
remihsrod

remihsrod's Gamercard
Add me to the list. I have 100% completion and every achievement aside from this one
remihsrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:00 AM   #62
Primate

the primal 1's Gamercard
Im in the same boat
100% complete, all other achievements done and all mini kits collected but no achievement. I really hope they patch this, Im not sure it warrents another playthrough for something that still may not pop.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #63
Snow Camo Kid

Snow Camo Kid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not 100% yet but def have all characters anminikits and no achievement. Glad im not the only one. Hopin on a patch to sort it before Lego pirates comes out as I wanna trade this in for it.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
AC (WP7) - 200/200 AC - 1000/1000
ACII - 1000/1000 AC:B - 1250/1250
AC:R - 1490/1490 ACIII - 1350/1350
ACIV:BF (360) - 1060/1250 ACIV:BF (One) - 1130/1250
AC:L - 400/400
Snow Camo Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #64
Mindstorms

mindst0rms's Gamercard
This popped for my son with 1 minikit still left to collect.

Last edited by Mindstorms; 05-10-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Mindstorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #65
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
Does anyone know if they fixed this glitch yet.
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #66
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon54 View Post
Does anyone know if they fixed this glitch yet.
It's still glitched as I should have gotten mine the other day (5/2/11). I started a new game and got the achievement 2 days later on that second save.

And a little bit of info on what I did differently. First playthrough I would save and exit level when I got what I needed. I unlocked my minikit characters everytime I unlocked about four new ones. And only code I used was to unlock Savage Opress, but this wasn't till after my achievement glitched anyway.

Second playthrough I used codes to unlock cheats early. I always finished a level to completion rather than save and exit. I didn't bother unlocking any of the minikit characters.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #67
US07

Usman S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy Domes View Post
It's still glitched as I should have gotten mine the other day (5/2/11). I started a new game and got the achievement 2 days later on that second save.

And a little bit of info on what I did differently. First playthrough I would save and exit level when I got what I needed. I unlocked my minikit characters everytime I unlocked about four new ones. And only code I used was to unlock Savage Opress, but this wasn't till after my achievement glitched anyway.

Second playthrough I used codes to unlock cheats early. I always finished a level to completion rather than save and exit. I didn't bother unlocking any of the minikit characters.
Did exact same and worked only advice I can give is do not save and exit complete the level to the end.

US07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #68
Mindstorms

mindst0rms's Gamercard
Just finished the game - 100% - all achievements except this one. My son completed the game 100% and got this achievement and he spent a lot of time using the "save and exit" - sometimes before the minikit had even hit the minikit counter. No issue for him. Can't face running through the whole game again - twice - to get this.

Mindstorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #69
Cyber7306

CYBER7306's Gamercard
Glitch

Glitches for me to.......ARGHHH
Cyber7306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #70
mastodon54

MASTODON54's Gamercard
Damn i just want them to fix it. i dont want to do a second play thru
mastodon54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #71
remihsrod

remihsrod's Gamercard
Seriously. Would it be that hard to modify the 100% completion achievement's unlock parameters to include a check to see if the mini-kit achievement has been unlocked? If the 100% cheevo one is unlocking, then all the mini-kits must have been collected and it forces the mini-kit achievement to pop if it hasn't already.

Or, for an even simpler method, add a patch to check when the game is loaded that checks if the 100% completion achievement is unlocked. If it is and the mini-kit one is not, it pops the mini-kit achievement.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
remihsrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #72
thrush

thecontaminator's Gamercard
heres a quick question has anybody got any idea whether if you insert all te character codes from the cheat list will this pop the achievement for the minikits

thrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #73
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrush View Post
heres a quick question has anybody got any idea whether if you insert all te character codes from the cheat list will this pop the achievement for the minikits
No. You still have to collect all the minikits for the minikit achievement. The codes only unlock the character, not the minikit.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #74
c88

c88's Gamercard
Got this achievement this weekend. My son played as my #2 player (not signed into his Live profile), and he grabbed 1/3 of the minikits.

The achievement popped for me with 4 minikits left to collect.
30,000 - 4/10/2010 EA Sports FN 3, Everlast Achievement
40,000 - 9/4/2011 Madden NFL 12, Arian Foster Award

100% Games:

I know that good help is hard to find. Message me if you would like to boost on a game.
c88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #75
nilrem

Aalelini's Gamercard
Game glitches for me as well. I got to 100% completion and no achievement.

I had one other issue though. I had to replay one of my levels in story mode because the achievement didn't unlock when I played through the first time.
nilrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:23 AM   #76
SgtScreamMDK

SgtScreamMDK's Gamercard
Just an FYI if someone stumbles on this thread or if someone is still having trouble. My first run through (using save and quit) glitched on me and I never got the achievement. I started a second run through (completing each free play to the end), but I copied my save file before I got the last 10 minikits. The achievement still glitched on me. I restored my save file (10 minikits to go) and cleared my HD's cache. replayed the last level, and the achievement popped as I collected the last minikit. It may not be an actual fix to the problem, but its worth a try if anyone is having a problem.
SgtScreamMDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #77
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
This achievement is weird. I went back into Free Play just to get the minikits (and the novelty cars), and 95% of the time I just saved and quit after I had gotten the last one. Only a few did I complete the level. I got the achievement no problem when I was supposed to.

I really do think that it's an individual console thing and not a disc thing. It couldn't be a disc thing, because if it was, it would happen to everyone. I have never glitched a Lego game ever, nor has one ever frozen on me while playing. My brother-in-law has had it freeze on him before (namely SW: TCS, Indy 2 and Harry Potter), but never me. I guess I've been lucky. Other games have frozen, but those were just random system freezes, not because of the game. It sucks that so many of you are having this problem. I was worried it would happen to me, then when I was going for my last one (on Ryloth), I got a little tense and expected it not to unlock. I was relieved when it did.

I'm not bragging by any means that I got the achievement. I just wanted to share that when I saved and quit I still got it. And given TT's track record, I don't think they are going to release a patch to fix this.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:28 AM   #78
PerfectCr

PerfectCr's Gamercard
Mine just popped! And I still have two levels to complete to get them all!!
PerfectCr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 AM   #79
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigning Darth View Post
If you pick up even one minikit, character, anything while in co-op and it's picked up by players 2, it does not allow you to earn the achievement and thus must be re done on a different save in single player in order to earn the achievement. Sucks, but that is the case.

I heard that someone got them all alone and still didn't get it. This achievement is just picky.
Battletick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:29 AM   #80
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
Anyone tried replaying all the 100%ed levels to their end? I'm in the process if seeing if that works to unlock it seeing if it has something to do with the "Save & Exit" option.

UPDATE: I Replayed beatall 18 levels Prologue, Epilogue & the secret stages in Story Mode. NOTHING no Achievement.

The only thing I can think of that I did, that would have instigated the Minikit Glitch would be that I used 2 controllers to get "They'll never see us coming: Win 3 consecutive Arcade Mode Battles" BEFORE I got all the minikits.

1. I never had 2 players playing in any of the story/freeplay Levels.
2. I never had more than my Profile signed in when I played Arcade mode to unlock "They'll never see us coming".

So I guess if you want to get the minikit achievement DONT use 2 controllers until the very last cheevo.

As for me looks like I'll be starting a new save... DAMN IT!

#WINNING!

Last edited by Vulger Spartan; 06-22-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #81
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulger Spartan View Post
Anyone tried replaying all the 100%ed levels to their end? I'm in the process if seeing if that works to unlock it seeing if it has something to do with the "Save & Exit" option.

UPDATE: I Replayed beatall 18 levels Prologue, Epilogue & the secret stages in Story Mode. NOTHING no Achievement.

The only thing I can think of that I did, that would have instigated the Minikit Glitch would be that I used 2 controllers to get "They'll never see us coming: Win 3 consecutive Arcade Mode Battles" BEFORE I got all the minikits.

1. I never had 2 players playing in any of the story/freeplay Levels.
2. I never had more than my Profile signed in when I played Arcade mode to unlock "They'll never see us coming".

So I guess if you want to get the minikit achievement DONT use 2 controllers until the very last cheevo.

As for me looks like I'll be starting a new save... DAMN IT!
I got the Arcade achievement using two controllers after I finished the Prologue and before starting the actual levels in Story mode. I also didn't sign in a second profile. That was all in my first hour of playing the game.

Also, when going for the minikits (my last achievement along with the gold bricks and 100%), I saved & quit out of about 75% of the levels, not finishing them. I think I only completely finished maybe 5 or 6 levels to the end. The minikit achievement unlocked no problem for me.

So there goes your theory
Old 06-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #82
The Dagda Mor

The Dagda Mor's Gamercard
I tried every way that everyone got it and still nothing. Playing through this game 4 times in a row was a bit much. Ah well. There goes my streak of 100% on all Lego Games (well other than Lego Rock Band). Ill get Pirates soon.
The Dagda Mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #83
Fatedknight

The minikit achievement glitched for me on my first game and after reading posts about it on here on ways to getting it i thought i would play the second game differently to the first and WOW! The achievement popped. It could just be one of those things, but here is what i done differently.

1. Saved my game on the number 2 slot
2. Played all story mode before getting the 2 unlockable ones from invisible hand.
3. Used cheat codes to get appropriate characters to do freeplay
4. Played the 2 unlockable plus Zillo beast story modes
5. Played all freeplay modes and then the 2 unlockable ones followed by Zillo beast

The achievement popped exactly the time i picked up the very last minikit on Zillo beast.
In my first game i brought the minikit characters as they were being built and used the save and exit option, so maybe not buying them as well as play each level to the end might stop the glitch from happening. It would be nice to have this confirmed if anyone can.

Last edited by Fatedknight; 06-29-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Fatedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #84
Vulger Spartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I got the Arcade achievement using two controllers after I finished the Prologue and before starting the actual levels in Story mode. I also didn't sign in a second profile. That was all in my first hour of playing the game.

Also, when going for the minikits (my last achievement along with the gold bricks and 100%), I saved & quit out of about 75% of the levels, not finishing them. I think I only completely finished maybe 5 or 6 levels to the end. The minikit achievement unlocked no problem for me.

So there goes your theory
I Saved & Quiet out of most of the Levels too. But it didn't unlock. I went back & Replayed all of them in story mode, still nothing. I'm just So incredibly Bi-Winning I have to start a new save & give it a 2nd college try... lol Idk it's just randomly glitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatedknight View Post
The minikit achievement glitched for me on my first game and after reading posts about it on here on ways to getting it i thought i would play the second game differently to the first and WOW! The achievement popped. It could just be one of those things, but here is what i done differently.

1. Saved my game on the number 2 slot
2. Played all story mode before getting the 2 unlockable ones from invisible hand.
3. Used cheat codes to get appropriate characters to do freeplay
4. Played the 2 unlockable plus Zillo beast story modes
5. Played all freeplay modes and then the 2 unlockable ones followed by Zillo beast

The achievement popped exactly the time i picked up the very last minikit on Zillo beast.
In my first game i brought the minikit characters as they were being built and used the save and exit option, so maybe not buying them as well as play each level to the end might stop the glitch from happening. It would be nice to have this confirmed if anyone can.
sounds like you mayhave found a work-around for it. I got bored & Gameflyed something else. But I might try your method once I get over the original headache of playing that shit so many times & ways lol

#WINNING!

Last edited by Vulger Spartan; 07-07-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #85
The Dagda Mor

The Dagda Mor's Gamercard
I just can't believe the company has not addressed this at all. Won't even reply to my multiple emails/comments on their site.
The Dagda Mor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #86
rye007

burgerboyrye's Gamercard
hey,

Yeah i am well pissed off that another lego game has a glitched achievement and they do nothing about it!!!!
They are happy to take our money then just ignore us after that..
I am sure a patch could be made but they dont give a shit....I will never be playing another lego game again....

Some thing should be done about this, and they should have to answer to someone about it....I cant believe that they think its ok to just ignore it and ignore us..
rye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #87
Vulger Spartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dagda Mor View Post
I just can't believe the company has not addressed this at all. Won't even reply to my multiple emails/comments on their site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rye007 View Post
hey,

Yeah i am well pissed off that another lego game has a glitched achievement and they do nothing about it!!!!
They are happy to take our money then just ignore us after that..
I am sure a patch could be made but they dont give a shit....I will never be playing another lego game again....

Some thing should be done about this, and they should have to answer to someone about it....I cant believe that they think its ok to just ignore it and ignore us..
Yeah Ive sent a handful of emails to TT myself. Really it's like Ghostbusters/Terminal Reality all over again, well... almost. it's still something the Company should Address. it's a shame really. Rockstar is great for Fixing problems & Microsoft obviously fixes its bugs but these other parties really don't care.

I have had every lego game except Harry Potter & Star Wars III (which I've Rented) because I didn't want to get caught in a glitched piece of shit, which I have this time and I'm not even going to attempt Lego Pirates & Lego Harry Potter II.

Pirates has some detrimental glitch in it. And the cheat codes are now bare minimum. (There's probably gonna be some comment about using cheats is a "Gamer Sin") but F-it if there's glitches all through the Lego adaption games, and "cheating" gets to 100% completion faster, then it's a fair trade in my book. They should have kept ALL the cheats in Lego Pirates.

#WINNING!
Old 07-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #88
Shikamaru FTW

HuntingAura Fox's Gamercard
running into a slightly different glitch but still has to do with minikits
I have 9/10 minikits on the level weapons factory and there are no more in the level, by this i mean that there are no arrows left from the minikit detector and i went back and did the requirements for all the canisters and nothing popped up, does anybody know anything about a way to fix the 4000th glitch i have had in these dopy fuckin lego games

Nothing is true...everything is permitted

thanks to Gacket for the great sig
Shikamaru FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:02 AM   #89
Ziggy1911

Ziggy Fett's Gamercard
I just ran through the whole game and can confirm... GLITCHED...

Didnt play one minute of two player (minus the arcade stuff) and I still didnt get it.

Thanks Travelers Tales for wasting hours of my life following the mini kit guide for nothing.
Ziggy1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #90
boromirbeauty

boromirbeauty's Gamercard
I also have fallen victim to the 'Minikit Glitch'. Based on what everyone else has said, I'm not going to bother trying to go back and get it. 930 is the new 1000 for this game.
boromirbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote