Old 04-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #211
TuM Predator

Send a message via MSN to TuM Predator

TuM Predator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
Well I think I'm officially done with this game.

This game is like CoD and Battlefield combined, but with the bad parts from each one. CoD style terrible lag and bad host selection, a mix of both graphics, which results in crap, horrible sensitivity settings which can't be tuned right, gun stats which aren't reflected properly, horrible matchmaking which always puts the retarded low ranks on my team while staking the other team with 50s or above, and BC2s terrible spawn protection(by which I mean there is none). Combine all those things and you get a game that looks good on the surface and gets worse and worse everytime you play it. I'm glad I won't be playing this anymore, probably saved me a controller.

Lol i feel like doing that to the game but i rented it..

Also the campaign on this game is ridiculous you have no chance unless you hide behind cover 24/7.. the AI have Annoyingly good auto aim.. AI on your team do nothing but sit there a kill 1 guy then go " yay i got 1" then thats it they stop killing.. and the MP on this game is BS because its all about rank.. the higher the rank the better your weapons and the easier it is.. its bullshit for new comers because all the starting weapons are shit.. if this was my game and not rented i would probably do the same thing

!Join The Fight!
Signature By Xerofox

Last edited by TuM Predator; 04-14-2011 at 12:02 AM.
TuM Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #212
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I hit an enemy in the face with the Proximity Launcher and he survived!!!
Happened in the store with the soda machine on Ground Control >_>

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #213
TuM Predator

Send a message via MSN to TuM Predator

TuM Predator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor1lla View Post

I hit an enemy in the face with the Proximity Launcher and he survived!!!
Happened in the store with the soda machine on Ground Control >_>
i hit a tank with 5 proximity rockets and it didnt blow up i think thats just too many fucking rockets

!Join The Fight!
Signature By Xerofox
TuM Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #214
batboy

BATB0Y1983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
Well I think I'm officially done with this game.

This game is like CoD and Battlefield combined, but with the bad parts from each one. CoD style terrible lag and bad host selection, a mix of both graphics, which results in crap, horrible sensitivity settings which can't be tuned right, gun stats which aren't reflected properly, horrible matchmaking which always puts the retarded low ranks on my team while staking the other team with 50s or above, and BC2s terrible spawn protection(by which I mean there is none). Combine all those things and you get a game that looks good on the surface and gets worse and worse everytime you play it. I'm glad I won't be playing this anymore, probably saved me a controller.
I've felt like doing this but I've just traded my game in. At lease tried to get something out of it.
batboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #215
Stickman400

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboy View Post
I've felt like doing this but I've just traded my game in. At lease tried to get something out of it.
Well, I thought about that, but the game store said they could give me $15 at the most for it. So I think I would easily pass up $15 and break the thing in half to get the rest of the fun out of it.

Stickman400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #216
Elit3 m0nkey

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Campaign is way to short. I enjoyed most of it but man I really wish it was longer. Even just random filler levels would have been nice.

Hitting an enemy with a headshot and not getting a kill or hit marker. Seriously it's like the only hit area on the enemies is in the chest.

How scripted the game is. Wait so I can't go up this ladder when I want to? I have to wait for everyone else to go first? BS.

Hopefully in the sequel Kaos makes it more like Frontlines where you have a big battlefield and tackle your objective however you want.
Feel free to add me, but make sure there is a message or else I will delete it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva David
Well, you know what they say. You cannot make an omlette without breaking a few legs
Elit3 m0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #217
jordbusch

BUSINESS P1G's Gamercard
it is really annoying when you spend all the time in a match getting a helicopter and you die right away
jordbusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #218
Stickman400

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordbusch View Post
it is really annoying when you spend all the time in a match getting a helicopter and you die right away
I'd say half of the Attack Helos I spawned got shot down within 30 seconds after spawning in. But when I try to shoot them it takes forever to bring them down. I saw a guy get an Apache 5 minutes into the begining of a GC game and stayed in it the rest of the 25+ minute game, and he never even got shot at. It was ridiculous.

Stickman400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #219
xxbreak

xxbreak's Gamercard
Thumbs down

I still hate this game for resetting me to level 1 ):
xxbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #220
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Thank Goddness, I didn't bought it. Yesterday swa it for only 15$ on a local trading site. Thought of picking up but then thought everyone says campaign is short and I suck at online FPS multiplayer. Move on
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #221
Romefalls86

sakic26's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuM Predator View Post
Lol i feel like doing that to the game but i rented it..

Also the campaign on this game is ridiculous you have no chance unless you hide behind cover 24/7.. the AI have Annoyingly good auto aim.. AI on your team do nothing but sit there a kill 1 guy then go " yay i got 1" then thats it they stop killing.. and the MP on this game is BS because its all about rank.. the higher the rank the better your weapons and the easier it is.. its bullshit for new comers because all the starting weapons are shit.. if this was my game and not rented i would probably do the same thing
isn't that the same thing as with any COD? I mean I don't exactly get off by this game but, to complain about the higher ranks having better guys. You experience the same thing with COD.
60,000[6/6/11] Shipyard Infiltration - The Bourne Conspiracy
Romefalls86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #222
Tha Mantis

Tha Mantis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romefalls86 View Post
isn't that the same thing as with any COD? I mean I don't exactly get off by this game but, to complain about the higher ranks having better guys. You experience the same thing with COD.
I agree in COD on MP higher ranks have the advantage as with any game online. Also people complaining about the SP being a grenade spam fest and it was TOO hard, are you fucking kidding me, have you never played a COD on veteran. WaW was nothing but grenade spamming.

Tha Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:47 AM   #223
Smiles90

Smiles90's Gamercard
FUCK! Third time a god damned RPG has shot me and CURVED to kill me at the VERY END of the seventh level!!! AAAHHHHHH I DON'T want to play this fucking game any more than I have to!!!! aaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

97 % completion (w/DLC)

100 games complete

Looking for people to boost Forza 2 and GTA4, .

Random friend requests without messages will be declined--sorry, it's quite annoying.
Smiles90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #224
xDavexSKYNET

HARMSWAY x314x's Gamercard
Yesterday I was so close to throw Homefront incl. my xbox out of the window...

I JUST WANNA EAT SOME DUDE
xDavexSKYNET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #225
Importz2k1

SupremeNacho3's Gamercard
Wow, I played this game on my dummy account to check it out and could not believe that I completed the entire single player campaign in less than 6 hours. What a dissapointment. I am so glad I didn't put it on my main account.
Importz2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #226
Lurgilurg

Lurgilurg's Gamercard
when ever you ask for someone they always seem to be 'in the back'
and 3 of the guys you see in this game look exactly the same..
Overall it was alright glad i only rented it
Old 05-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #227
Maul80

Maul80's Gamercard
Expert of War achievement takes way too long
The possiblity of getting a random reset on ur mp stats
The freeze bug
Laggy games
lack of patches for the numerous problems with the game
Maul80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #228
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
this game really pissed me off last night. On the second level I was trying to get down into the tunnel after the second set of turrets. The one guy blocked me against a wall and it wouldnt allow me to go down the tunnel. I was trying for the iron man achievement on this level and I had to start over. utter crap.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #229
shudderWINGS

shudderWINGS's Gamercard
Is It Just Me...

...or is this a particularly terrible game? After all the hype and advertisements and the sneaks into the plot/storyline, I am faced with a HUGE letdown. At this point, Terminator: Salvation is a better game, in my opinion.

Not only is the FPS meh, the Multiplayer is even worse, and to top it all off, the game takes about two hours to beat on Easy.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I bought it Used so I can return it within the 7 day grace period at Gamestop.

shudderWINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #230
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
A few nights ago i beat golden gate without dying, and the achievement didnt pop. The final cut scene started, and then it put me back at my previous checkpoint. This game gets more shitty every time i play it.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #231
FulhamFC 12

FulhamFC 12's Gamercard
Cods bway better still very good game tho
FulhamFC 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #232
EnqeN

Codex x360a's Gamercard
To the ppl who made this game !

U COCK BITING FUCKTARDS ! GO JUMP OFF SOMETHING HUUUUUGE AND LAND ON UR FACES.

This game is a load of crap on Guerilla !!!! How the hell can the ppl keep spawning right in front of my face while i got ppl on my right side as well ?!

It's impossble to get to the chopper on mission 5. The enemies keep popping up all over the place.

NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME IN YOUR LIFES !!!!!!!

Finally i did it, after 10 times i did it. !!!!! And i was lucky as F****
The still popped in front of me on both left and right side. But tossing grenades all over helped me

100% Retail: 47
100% Arcade:

50 005 GS - 09.11.2011 (MW3, Requiem)

60 100 GS - 08.04.2012 (COD2, War Hardened)
70 000 GS - 13.11.2012 (HALO 4, Lone Wolf Legend)
80 005 GS - 01.06.2013 (GoW Judgment, Quality Soldiering)

Last edited by EnqeN; 06-06-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Because i did the stupid lvl
EnqeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #233
Leberist

Leberist's Gamercard
Issues I Have with this game

Ladders. I hate waiting for someone to go up or down before I can.
Jumping over things.
Grenades.
Leberist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #234
fastNcurious

I still think the multiplayer is a lot of fun, but I have serious trust issues with the developers. After promising huge, exciting DLCs, they release a $3 DLC with just 2 maps. And then the promised free Homefront premium theme has yet to be found by anyone, 3 days after its promised date. I have the feeling they will either not release any more DLCs or the other ones will be similarly lame. I am locking in trade in values for this game...sorry.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:36 PM   #235
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
I was rank 10 now I'm rank 1 and just ranked to level 2 because I took over an objective. Before I was rank 8 and my rank got reset?!?!? Why?!
That's twice it's happened but the challenges haven't been reset. I've rented the game out and bought the pass for multiplayer so it can't be that. Your level gets capped so does that mean you go back to level 1?

I want to boost the online achievements and send this shit back.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #236
ACE 120200

ACE 120200's Gamercard
I'm so glad I just rented this game. It was completely crazy how short the campaign was and as for the MP I didn't like it at all. Good game to get some easy achievements on other then that it is pointless.
ACE 120200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #237
Rayfe

RayfeLosstarot's Gamercard
GG imo. Few things though;
Why do I have to wait till everyone else does something before I can? ~ Takes the immersion out of the story.
Multiplayer is faster paced than campaign. Confuses me 'cause I was good in campaign but shiet in MP.
Grenades ~ wtf? XD
Rayfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #238
Updawg

Spoiled Updawg's Gamercard
Besides the occasional "WTF" Death...I think this is actually a fun MP. None of my friends seem to play this game and I'd assume, like Call of Duty, it's much more fun with other people to talk to and coordinate with. Add me if you're interested in playing.
GT: Spoiled Updawg
Updawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #239
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

IRON MAN achievements. God damn it. I only have Golden Gate left now and I'm doing it on the easiest difficulty but if some shitty AI gets lucky with an RPG or a grenade I have to restart the entire mission.

Also, the buggy friendly AI. I actually had to restart GG Iron Man since they wouldn't move forward and open doorways/gates and the dialogue wouldn't take place for the mission to proceed.

AND 61 COLLECTIBLES?! GARGH!

Aside from that, I enjoy the game.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #240
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
since the begining of my ownership of this god forsaken game, i have learned to hate it more and more i play it. so eventually after numerous server issues, many glitches, a choppy game play, party problems, online web stat issues (which has yet to be fixed) and short story, i gave up on the game. well its been about 2-3 months since ive played the game and low and behold you've found yet another way to piss of your customers ( you know - the people who keep you in business).

so i jump into a session the other day and i was removed from the lobby because i didnt have the required maps. so i go to marketplace and find out not only is there ONLY 2 MAPS in this new map ack, but YOURE CHARGING FOR THEM?!?!?!!? are you serious?!!?

((((and i dont wanna hear that MS is the one who charges, because many other games give out free dlc. they tell MS how much they want in return for downloading. MS cant just charge a product that is free. i know ultimately MS has the final word but they dont set prices on third party game DLC)))

i payed almost $70 for this game and couldnt even play it the first month dmn near and you have the balls to charge 200 something MP for just 2 maps?!!??!

whatever happend to a kickback for inconvenience for the customers? oh no there isnt any. i guess as long as your pockets get fatter you dont care about the customer!!!!

whats even more sad, this post wont even stay uip long cause IM RIGHT! as the customer im always right!!!!

on this note i am banning the purchase of anything else for this game and will be turning it into gamestop for a refund maybe put it towards a company that cares and get Battlefield 3. anyone and everyone is encouraged to join me and my boycott. i dont care about your comment or thoughts. you as a gamer and customer need to stand up to conglomorate companies like this who think (and will) get away with nonsense.

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote