PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dark Void
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Ned King

DLC is so Glitchy,do not buy.

I'm giving advice to anyone like me who has 1000 GS on Dark Void and wants to get the DLC to max it out.
Do not get the DLC if u want to keep your sanity because it is so glitchy,I got it without checking the forums because my friend had maxed it.Little did I know he Glitched the 250 points because he ran into the same problems as me and didn't want to waste the 800 Mp.I dont gitch games and never have but i dont blame him.
Ok here are the problems i ran into,Got every other DLC achievement apart from the Ace and Top ace and I never will get them because.....

1..I always die on level 8 for no reason after spending 30 mins getting the mines to get a good multi score,Dont know why could be a lag issue.Tryed everything including clearing my Cache,thats why i dont have the Ace achievement even though its easy enough.

2..The game lags like mad for a offline game,You will fly into walls because off this.

3..It freezes all the time,not joking u will switch your Xbox off a lot and reload the game.

4..Plus for some reason the DLC goes missing from the main menu,so u have to erase it form your hard drive and download it again.This happens a lot as well.

I have close to 200k on gamerscore and i've played easy and hard games,I get my games from a online rental site and this is the first game I sent it back without maxing it out because life is too short to put up with this rubbish.
Hope this is helpful because I dont post much but I had to warn other gamers......
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote