PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Multiplayer rank 20

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about the rank 20 multiplayer achievement...

It is a joke...it took me three and a half games of conquest to go from 0 to 20.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Jawsant

batt1sta's Gamercard
Lol! Well, at least the multilayer is kinda fun. The campaign isn't bad either.

1000GS or More:
[/SIZE]
Halo: Reach, Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 3, TFU II, Borderlands, The Walking Dead (Video Game), Captain America: Super Soldier

Message me if you want to play/start a custom games in Halo 3 OR Halo Reach

Jawsant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRogue 5x View Post
Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about the rank 20 multiplayer achievement...

It is a joke...it took me three and a half games of conquest to go from 0 to 20.
And this info alone made sure I pick this game up. Was dreading a grind and thankfully this confirms I won't be stuck playing MP I have no interest in. Nice stuff.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
Mars Renegade

mars renegade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
And this info alone made sure I pick this game up. Was dreading a grind and thankfully this confirms I won't be stuck playing MP I have no interest in. Nice stuff.
Yup, nothing to worry about. You can get all the multi achievements in 30 - 45 minutes easy.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!

Mars Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Mr Magic

mr blackmagik's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So where are all the people who were crying about this multiplayer?
Old 06-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
itshercule

How does the game compare to WFC's multiplayer? Too similiar? More balanced? Just right?
itshercule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
Mars Renegade

mars renegade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshercule View Post
How does the game compare to WFC's multiplayer? Too similiar? More balanced? Just right?
IMO it doesn't come close. It does attempt to copy a lot of WFC's features (even a majority of the bonuses are the same), but it just falls short. Too many power ups, too much imbalance with the power of various weapons.

WFC had some fantastic multiplayer (I primed legitimately before they started offering a ton of experience multipliers) and some of the most fun I've had in online gaming. As soon as I played 5 conquest matches in Dark of the Moon, I was done, absolutely no interest in going back.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB!

Mars Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #8
Deathr0t

deathr0t's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Damn I can't believe it, I did notice some ppl unlocked the lvl 20 achievement yesterday...

Was this intentional? did they make a mistake?

It does explain the "Warning: It is highly recommended you play campaign first" message ... LOL

Deathr0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
itshercule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Renegade View Post
IMO it doesn't come close. It does attempt to copy a lot of WFC's features (even a majority of the bonuses are the same), but it just falls short. Too many power ups, too much imbalance with the power of various weapons.

WFC had some fantastic multiplayer (I primed legitimately before they started offering a ton of experience multipliers) and some of the most fun I've had in online gaming. As soon as I played 5 conquest matches in Dark of the Moon, I was done, absolutely no interest in going back.
That really is a shame. Between that and them taking out Escalation, it is really disappointing. Although I think they were rushed from Activision to get this out due to the movie. WFC2 has *no* excuse not to trump WFC in every regard.

I'm still making the grind myself due to missing out on the xp events somehow. WFC definitely has/had it's balance issues as well. Thankfully, I just have ez-mode soldier/leader left!

Still, I'll be keeping an eye out for this in the $20 bargain bins in the coming months.
itshercule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #10
BrownMan

Send a message via AIM to BrownMan Send a message via MSN to BrownMan

BrownMan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRogue 5x View Post

It's true, i just popped in MP, and within 45 min. I got every single MP achievement. It feels good to get that out of the way !

BrownMan is offline   Reply With Quote