PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Spare Parts
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
oDEADDOGo

oDEADDOGo's Gamercard
spider monkey queen

Ok I am stuck right after I use the grav-boots on its head for the first time. The queen puts her hands/feet on the 2 egg spots and the 2 grav. paths. What the hell am I suppose to do after that to get her to move her feet?
oDEADDOGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:52 AM   #2
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You know i started typing then i completely forgot. Its stupid easy once you figure it out though i was so pissed because i was in the same spot as you
Old 03-23-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
oDEADDOGo

oDEADDOGo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
You know i started typing then i completely forgot. Its stupid easy once you figure it out though i was so pissed because i was in the same spot as you
That doesn't help me.
oDEADDOGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
pougalbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDEADDOGo View Post
Ok I am stuck right after I use the grav-boots on its head for the first time. The queen puts her hands/feet on the 2 egg spots and the 2 grav. paths. What the hell am I suppose to do after that to get her to move her feet?

if you are still stuck on this: Heres how to do it. use power arms to punch feet and she will move them. then jump on the hand, push the block and then roll the egg as normal. do this twice and you can climb up to her head again. last time iyou have to hit its tail. then do the same. the wall break and you are free to leave area. hope this helps if you havent worked it out.