PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Days of Thunder: Arcade
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
unkled20

unkled20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How long for 200?

I don't usually start a thread to ask this but since there isn't a roadmap for it, I figured I would ask. This is on sale right now for 400 Microsoft points and I was thinking about picking it up.

Thanks for any input.
unkled20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
As far as I can tell, there are 3 cups. the first cup is 6 races long, the second is 16 races long, and I haven't made it to the third one. Since the races are pretty long and you can't change the duration, I have made it through 8 races in about an hours time.

The challenges are not difficult at all. I have almost all of them done or at 75% after 8 races.

The game is diffucult to get used to, so unless you want an easy but slightly time consuming 200, I would save the 5$ if I were you.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the game is honestly atrocious....
Old 06-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
I agree. for 5$ it isn't so bad after you get used to the damn controls but the music and crew chief were muted after about 10 races and they are so lng and repetative that I don't even know if it was worth the hassel for 200 Gs.