Collectable Guide

II OE II

OOO!!! Was wondering where that last bottle was. thanks a ton!

also, im soooooo close to getting 1000 in this game.. Wonder if ill be first to get it :p

Did you read my post above that one, telling you where a snout and 2 memories are?

And I don't know, I'm close to 1000 to. Thus far, I'm the only person to of found every snout in the game. I'm only off by a few bottles and memories :)

We might both get it around the same time

BTW, I've posted your guide over TA, so you should be getting more traffic on this thread now

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOLLGIRL'S PURSUIT

Follow the path under the spikes and to the weak wall at the end. Destroy it and follow the path along more spikes and up a vent to a high landing.

Destroy the weak wall on the right and place a bomb on the pad. Jump across to the platform, turn right and use the vent to cross over more spikes.

Follow across the moving platforms and right around the corner. Hop the gap and destroy the weak wall.

Run through the room and down the long hallway, then hop the gap.

This room will have plenty of enemies to fight along with more bitch babies. After defeating the enemies, pull the lever inside the glass.

In Dollgirl's pursuit. Right before entering the chamber of the Dollgirl/Bitch baby fight, at the door, turn left before entering, hop across the platform and then drop down. Follow a tunnel for the missing Dr. Wilson Memory

not to be too off topic here, but while playing the original Alice i had a bit of trouble in a few spots, and it seemed like the game didnt get upgrades in few areas (unless they where like that in the old PC version)

Oh well. Got it finished eventually, but damn some levels were very annoying. Blast having to manual save after the jump to the next platform >.<

Ive completed Chapter one, but im a bit confused, as I have collected 19 bottle and on the chapter page it show 18. I have recorded this to make a guide and been through the clips loads. Your guide says 18 but i did notice that by bottle 11 you have noted it twice. Another bottle guide i have seen are also showing 19. So you might want to check that so you can note it down on your guide for everyone. :-D

This is a great guide/walkthrough. i think all those complaints made about you posting early owe you an apology, and a thank you.

*shrug* i dont really mind that much to be honest. I did it early to remind myself to write a guide while starting the game, and not when im half way done.

Hope to do more guides in the future ^.^

EDIT: Updating guide with pictures ASAP!

Edited by II OE II

You've written up snout 6 twice in chapter 4 leaving snouts 7 though 11 numbered incorrectly by one. Thought I'd let ya know so you could edit it :)

Just for the sake of keeping people from complaining about missing something they're not, it is still numbered like that as of 2 seconds ago. Once again, awesome guide!

I have collected most of them from chapter 1, but im annoyed that u cant see what section of the chapter to look in. doing the whole chapter again will be a pain in the arse, just to find 2 snouts and 3 memories..blah.

you can see what memories you are missing by looking at the memories section of the main menu, it breaks them down by source and chapter displays them in the order they appear in the game

unfortunately theres no list of snouts and bottles to help like that

great guide....i am just missing one thing? the chapter 2 bottle 16??

unfortunately there is no way to tell which bottle you are missing from chapter 2 and if you want to get all of them you need to replay the entire chapter to find it.

EDIT: I had tagged 2 bottles with the same number in Chapter 2, i have corrected the issue.

Memories on the other hand you can check in the main menu's Memories section.

EDIT: Does anyone else just love the picture for Memory 9 in chapter 1? It actually reminds me of something that would be shown in a game guide or gaming magazine. It is not from any source though, grabbed the picture with my own equipment.

Edited by II OE II