PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Conflict: Denied Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
MADNICOLZ

Exclamation scortched earth not unlocking

i have completed numourous levels espesialy level 1 and destoyed everything i can see i am 99% sure i destoyed everything so why wont it unlock.am i missing something that i am suposed to destoy
MADNICOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:07 AM   #2
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Try the whaling station level, just don't get into the chopper at the end of the mission and keep running around shooting stuff until it unlocks. Worked for me. Don't bother with the 1st mission. I tried it several times too and no such luck.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #3
Dadmix

Dadmix's Gamercard
i got this on the first level,mabye not the easiest one to get this,not sure about that part,still i might guess why it may not have unlocked as some of the secenery can be destroyed i.e statues,even some off the wall i destroyed with a gun i.e before i got into the bmp. when i did get into the bmp i destroyed castle tops and other secenery,it unlocked just at the end where i plumeted everything with the cannon,before the end of the mission. if its not unlocked as your about to end any mission,try to go back and see if you can find somthing you havent shot,also theres many routes to get to the same place so a wander around might be in order. good luck.
Dadmix is offline   Reply With Quote