Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #31
Jordbrett

jordbrett84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So realistically for a collectible run just start over as it most likely will freeze after 2 or 3 replay levels?

Jordbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #32
XxHektikxX

XxHEKTIKxX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yup pretty much

XxHektikxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #33
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Just another clarification really.I only replayed the first level once and I just finished without the bug thankfully.I'm praying it doesn't hit me on my Uber runthrough cause that will really make me cry.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #34
doozer17268

Doozer17268's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericNPC View Post
This is for people who have encountered loading screen freezes while attempting to go through their game while getting every collectible (I made it through fine by doing this)

FOR STARTERS:
Make sure that when you go through each level the first time you get every collectible
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=169820
The Video guide is super helpful for this

DO NOT REPLAY ANY LEVEL

1. Start the game and get everything there is to in Train Station

2. Once in Midtown ignore EVERY collectible

3. Continue onto Digsite making sure that you get everything on your first playthrough

4. Do this same method with Church, Farm, Hospital, and Cannery

5. Once these are complete move on to the side missions making sure to complete them fully the first time, these include:

Warehouse, Officer's House, SS Headquarters, Paranormal Base

Note: Outside of the Paranormal base there is a gold bar underneath the stairs where you exit, make sure to get it before jumping off the roof or you will have to replay the mission

6. Upon exiting the final side mission go and collect EVERYTHING in midtown starting in Midtown East and then moving to West

7. Move to Downtown ignoring all collectibles just like Midtown

8. Complete Castle making sure to get everything

9. Next complete the Radio Tower side quest

10. Before going to Airfield collect EVERYTHING in Downtown

11. Finally Complete Airfield and Zepplin while gathering everything

HUZZAH! you have beaten the freeze glitch
That would have been great except I am at the Black Sun loading screen and it will not load the next level !!

Why in the hell would they not fix this shit before release just boggles my mind.....
doozer17268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #35
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
just tried what was suggested and it works fine, really enjoyed the boss fight. Thanks for the tip
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #36
Soccerman641

I'm at the Castle right now and I have gotten everything in every mission so far, but I accidentally picked up 2 golds and 2 intels in Midtown, and i have NOT replayed any missions. Does anybody know if the game will freeze on me later on???
Soccerman641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #37
Sourman145

sourman145's Gamercard
^you should be fine
Sourman145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #38
Syon

xSYONx's Gamercard
Finished. With the help of the guide all ended up well.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #39
AboutFace

GenericNPC, regardless of some of the snippet, unnecessary negative comments in regard to your help, I am sure there are several who truely appreciate your gesture. I have attempted 4 times to play through this game with the same issue, freezes going to Airfield. I am going to try your method. Hope it works!

UPDATE
Ok, it worked, like a charm. Thanks very much Generic!

Last edited by AboutFace; 09-01-2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Additional Comment
AboutFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:05 PM   #40
Soccerman641

YES! I got it! I beat the game on Uber, and got ALL the Gold, Intel, and Tomes. I followed the guide carefully, although i did forget to pick up the gold under the stairs right after you beat the Paranormal level. But what i did was after i beat the whole game, i replayed ONLY the Paranormal level, and picked up that LAST GOLD i needed, and got the achievement for that. Thanks a lot for this guide! it really helped!!!
Soccerman641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #41
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Ok, if I just want to play the game all the way through on Uber and NOT collect the gold, intel and tomes, just get every other SP achievement, has anyone tested that the game will not freeze? I'm assuming it won't since I'm just playing the missions and not getting the collectibles, so I won't have to replay any level and my completion % will not go anywhere near 80%. And I'm sure a lot of you have completed the game without it freezing. :-)

I can do without the 100gs for now (Gold Digger, Librarian, Master Spy & Monitor Tan) until they release a patch (if they do), then go through on Easy to get everything. I just want to get everything else since it seems that getting collectibles and replaying missions are what locks the game up. Maybe I'll try the "Beat the Freeze" method when I finish the game on Uber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #42
Angel Fire 42

Bump to front page
Angel Fire 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #43
alwaysDeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozer17268 View Post
That would have been great except I am at the Black Sun loading screen and it will not load the next level !!

Why in the hell would they not fix this shit before release just boggles my mind.....
Thats whats happened to me on the ps3 it loads the level but i cant change my gun look at the journal or go on to the boss fight without it freezing and when i restart it i cant load that level up and have to restart on the zeppelin level, i have not collected much gold or intel as im doing it on uber and will finish up the single player achievements on easy. i just hope they release a patch soon to fix this as i dont want to go back through on uber.

100% Retail: Cod2, Cod4, Cod: WaW, Cod: MW2, Avatar, Afro Samuri, OF: Dragon rising, QoS, AC:II, TOO HUMAN.
100% Arcade: Fable 2 Pub games.
alwaysDeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #44
GenericNPC

Im Dan Hibiki's Gamercard
bump to front
Old 06-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #45
Colllecionador

colllecionador's Gamercard
Hi,
I just started playing this game, and all that I wish to know is: 1) Is this glitch fixed already? because when the game started it asked me to patch it; 2) Can I finish the game at hard dif. and then get the collect. at urber? or should I start at urber right away?
Colllecionador is offline   Reply With Quote