PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Kazooie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2010, 04:13 AM   #1
burntolive87

Send a message via AIM to burntolive87

burntolive87's Gamercard
10 years in the making

Can we just say I have finally beat the game after 10 years of trying. I never could defeat Grunty and it gave me trouble on here too but at long last my childhood is ending!
burntolive87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #2
Miyu
© region free

Miyu Greer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Congratulations! I was able to beat Grunty but never defeated Mizar in Jet Force Gemini.
Miyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
binziplo

Binziplo's Gamercard
I have to say, Banjo Kazooie is an amazing game, however something I only realeased by playing it while I was older is, the game has hundreds of sexual references.
binziplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
Walecs360

walecs360's Gamercard
BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntolive87 View Post
Can we just say I have finally beat the game after 10 years of trying. I never could defeat Grunty and it gave me trouble on here too but at long last my childhood is ending!
Well done. I beaten only a time Grunty in N64 version, but when I played on XBLA I won the first time I played... without red honeycomb!!
Walecs360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
The Gold Box

The Gold Box's Gamercard
Hah, nice job man. It took me... 7 years? I have the N64 one and always got to Rusty Bucket Bay and never got enough notes and jiggies. I downloaded it for Xbox and finally beat the game, good times.
The Gold Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:29 AM   #6
Deadly Noob92

Deadly Noob92's Gamercard
took me 70+ hours to beat her and the game on the n64 version. my first 3d game i owned.

need a boosting partner for:
Deadly Noob92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
REDEMPTIONDENIED

redemtiondenied's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntolive87 View Post
Same here.I started this game when it came out on the N64 (I was 5 yrs old.) Finally beating this game was my christmas present to myself, the only thing that would have made it better is if I got an achievement called "Completed Your Childhood"
REDEMPTIONDENIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
cldStrife7777

Master Knight 9's Gamercard
It was nice releasing this..... ahhh brought back wonderful memories. Congrats to everyone who finally beat it ^___^. As for me... on the n64, I could never beat Banjo-Tooie, which I thought was really great too! My problem solving skills weren't up to par and going back and forth between worlds using new found abilities was difficult. Just downloaded it the other day, so hopefully I can complete something I never did from years ago as well!
cldStrife7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #9
Vault Lad

vault lad's Gamercard
I'm not sure how old you were when you played them on N64 but if my experiences are anything to go by you will find yourself blitzing through Tooie, even with it's notorious difficulty hike.

The toughest thing is literally making sure you have enough Jiggies so you don't have to subject yourself to Grunty Industries for too long, seriously, max out every other level to avoid going through that level.