PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question about signing in multiple accounts on this game...

Has anyone tried signing in multiple profiles on the same pc to boost the online achievements? If so, please post here or message me. I plan on getting this game but won't be getting it if I can't boost it myself like I did on Gears of War PC where I just signed in 5 other profiles and got everything myself.

I probably wouldn't have even started bioshock 2 pc or dead rising 2 pc if I had known you couldn't do that. But since quantum of solace is an older game I figured they may not have implemented the feature of only allowing the product key to be used once on the same pc.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Just downloaded this game and can confirm that you can sign in multiple profiles and have them all in the same multiplayer game. Unfortuantly my computer can only run 3 copies without having any accounts lag out between matches so I'll have to boost with others.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
Old 06-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Vault Lad

vault lad's Gamercard
Is 3 not enough? Also wouldn't starting a private match void the ranked achievements?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #4
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

3 including myself, you need 4 to start a match. I don't believe I said anything about private matches.

Extremely Serious
Old 06-26-2011, 03:50 AM   #5
Vault Lad

vault lad's Gamercard
Wouldn't randoms walk into you're game though? regardless of the multiple profiles taking up slots.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:46 AM   #6
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Yes, occasionally randoms will join. Mainly people from brazil or the UK so randoms only usually popped in late at night. If you boost in the afternoon I didn't have hardly any randoms.

Extremely Serious