PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 11
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
Anyone else sick of Europeans making fun of North Americans for not liking soccer?

Ok I know people like soccer more in Europe but I am still sick of you guys saying us Americans and Canadians don't know anything about soccer and don't like it. Ok so if we don't like it then why does my team average in the top 40 in the world in attendance at 36,000 selling out every match. We just opened up our stadium a bit more to 46,000 for an MLS regular season match to see if it will still sell out and guess what its still selling out at 46,000 on weekdays! Ok so if we are selling out at 46,000 seats every match and the whole entire crowd sings and has a jersey of the team on then how do we not like soccer? Are you guys telling me that every match 46,000 fans crowd into the stadium to watch soccer even though they don't like soccer? Also we tied England in the world cup so I don't know what else we need to do to prove we like soccer so ya...

Sorry for that little rant but it just gets on my nervs!

Last edited by Assasin13; 06-28-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Burnout x360a
 
Burnout x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,478

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Did you really have to post the same thread in the FIFA 12 section too?
__________________


^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
LThompson6
 
LThompson6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottingham, England
Posts: 371

LThompson06's Gamercard
It's just a joke like saying Americans don't even know what it is because they don't even though what it's called, people understand a lot of Americans like football but theres more that make fun of it.
__________________





LThompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
soloteg
 
soloteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: baltimore
Posts: 581

soloteg's Gamercard
Don't worry about what other people think. If you love the game, you love the game. No worries.

Who cares if we call it something different? Same game.
__________________
Completed games: 18
GS: 82%
soloteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
irobarmstrong
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 17

irobarmstrong's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
Ok I know people like soccer more in Europe but I am still sick of you guys saying us Americans and Canadians don't know anything about soccer and don't like it. Ok so if we don't like it then why does my team average in the top 15 in the world in attendance at 36,000 selling out every match. We just opened up our stadium a bit more to 46,000 for an MLS regular season match to see if it will still sell out and guess what its still selling out at 46,000 on weekdays! Ok so if we are selling out at 46,000 seats every match and the whole entire crowd sings and has a jersey of the team on then how do we not like soccer. Are you guys telling me that every match 46,000 fans crowd into the stadium to watch soccer even though they don't like soccer?

Sorry for that little rant but it just gets on my nervs!
Well your first flaw is calling it 'Soccer'. It is Football and even FIFA backs that one up. Secondly it is because your players on FIFA 11 are suspiciously highly rated. Donovan is an average player. But for some reason he is in the 80s which really isn't right. Thirdly you call that sorry excuse for rugby Football. If you call a game with pads and throwing the ball forward and the players think they are so hard because they play 'Football'. This sorry attitude disgraces the beautiful game and although sadly now we have some soft idiots falling over when a player comes near them and up the next second, Proper Football at the grass roots where you snap a man in two for the crack is the beautiful game.
These reasons are petty agree and some Americans will know what the deal is with Footy but a lot of Americans have the wrong attitude and it pisses us off so we stereotype and say you idiots who know nothing of the game.
irobarmstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #6
gazmaster1
 
gazmaster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Caerdydd, Cymraeg
Posts: 1,310

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
firstly its called football, secondly its not a jersey its a football kit and finally i am only joking so chill your beans.
__________________
gazmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
MarcMus
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 7
Quote:
why does my team average in the top 15 in the world in attendance at 36,000 selling out every match
Just out of curiosity, where did you get that from? There are 29 clubs in Europe alone with average attendances above 40k....

Although I appreciate the perils of using wikipedia as a source
MarcMus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by irobarmstrong View Post
Well your first flaw is calling it 'Soccer'. It is Football and even FIFA backs that one up. Secondly it is because your players on FIFA 11 are suspiciously highly rated. Donovan is an average player. But for some reason he is in the 80s which really isn't right. Thirdly you call that sorry excuse for rugby Football. If you call a game with pads and throwing the ball forward and the players think they are so hard because they play 'Football'. This sorry attitude disgraces the beautiful game and although sadly now we have some soft idiots falling over when a player comes near them and up the next second, Proper Football at the grass roots where you snap a man in two for the crack is the beautiful game.
These reasons are petty agree and some Americans will know what the deal is with Footy but a lot of Americans have the wrong attitude and it pisses us off so we stereotype and say you idiots who know nothing of the game.
Why should it matter what I call the sport? Austrailians call rugby football and soccer soccer for christs sake. Plus Donovan is not an average player, unless the Bundesliga sucks because he has been loaned there and played well, and when you watch him he is just incredible, always scoring and assisting. Also you are blaming diving on us Americans? How typical.
Oh and hate to bring this up but I will, we beat you guys in the world cup so if we don't deserve to play soccer then I don't think you do either.

Last edited by Assasin13; 06-28-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcMus View Post
Just out of curiosity, where did you get that from? There are 29 clubs in Europe alone with average attendances above 40k....

Although I appreciate the perils of using wikipedia as a source
Sorry about that seems my sources were bad. But multiple sources do say top 40 so there, edited to say that
Go Sounders!!!
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:55 AM   #10
Matt16594
 
Matt16594's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury, England
Posts: 309

Matt16594's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
Ok I know people like soccer more in Europe but I am still sick of you guys saying us Americans and Canadians don't know anything about soccer and don't like it.
If you replace "us Americans" and put "most americans" then it is true

/end
__________________
Looking to boost
F1 2010
Gears of War
Halo 3:ODST
Test Drive Unlimited 2



Matt16594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #11
Bullitt24
 
Bullitt24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Posts: 559

Bullitt24's Gamercard
I love the game no matter what people over seas or here say. Football aka soccer is intense and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Just wish my friends would give Fifa 11 a shot so I can have some people to finally play with.
Bullitt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
Morbido
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,602

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If your talking about the 2010 world cup, you did not beat us, it was 1-1.

On why your mocked -

Teams with stupid gimmick names
No promotion/relegation
Calling kits, uniforms/jerseys
Absurd commentary - Man City Vs Ny red bulls in a friendly before the start of the 10/11 season was an embarrassment
Calling squads rosters
Using the word franchise

And last but not least why you will never under any circumstance be taken seriously, you call football that bastard s word.

Just re-read the title of your thread. I dont have a problem with you guys not liking football or anybody not liking whatever, its their opinion, everybodys different.

However what bugs me is when clowns (always yanks) come on threads about football. I.E news of the latest Fifa/Pro Evo games, achievements being revealed etc just to slag off the sport.

Heres what people who aren't attentian whores do, if they see something that they dont like they dont comment on it, simple.

I see the ncaa cheevos have been recently released, do you see any non-american bashing it? Nope, because nobody outside america cares enough to sign in and have a pop at it.

You have one English guy on it, asking a polite question.

Last edited by Morbido; 06-28-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
institutions
 
institutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lordran
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wow, the elitism.

I wasn't around back when they gave the sport the name "soccer" here in America. I had no say in the decision and neither did anyone else alive today.
We can't just start calling it football over here either, because that would cause too much confusion having football and American football.
The fact is that soccer is now a widely accepted alternative name to your sport, and you should probably just get the fuck over it.

Football was also a terrible name choice for the sport we play over here in the US, but again, none of us were around back then to have any say in it.
But now, after however many years the sport has been around, football has become a widely accepted term for it.

I don't have on opinion on the whole "rugby > american football" thing, because i've honestly never seen a rugby match, nor do I want to.
__________________
Anime List | Manga List
mio akiyama = mai waifu
-----

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns
 
jackanape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: England
Posts: 4,354

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Please stop posting that the US beat England at the World Cup - it was a draw, and it was only that because our goalie let in what can only be described as a complete howler.

The fact that after that game a bunch of US newspapers had headlines like WE WIN! is why so many English people have the attitude they do. If the big papers in the US cannot even grasp that a draw is NOT a win then what hope is there?

As for the whole football vs soccer thing I'm not even going to comment.
__________________


jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #15
Genesis x360a
 
Genesis x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pandora
Posts: 5,029

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
Please stop posting that the US beat England at the World Cup - it was a draw, and it was only that because our goalie let in what can only be described as a complete howler.

The fact that after that game a bunch of US newspapers had headlines like WE WIN! is why so many English people have the attitude they do. If the big papers in the US cannot even grasp that a draw is NOT a win then what hope is there?

As for the whole football vs soccer thing I'm not even going to comment.

^^ Posted before I could.

You get bashed because of your arrogance. You cant draw in a game and then go off celebrating shouting out aloud that you won, If you cannot even grasp the concept of the game and decifer a Win from a Loss then as Jack said what hope is there.

Also what alot of people (English folk...Im English btw) dont realise is that the word Soccer actually originated in England. Its an abreviation/slang of the name Association Football which is what it was called when the sport was invented/formed. The English then dropped the term when it went International. Then as game Football became more popular the Americans tryed to make there own version based off of Rugby Union and as it failed to catch on Worldwide you (I presume) Accepted football but decided to keep its original abreviation so not to confuss with your own sport.
__________________




Last edited by Genesis x360a; 06-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #16
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
I never said won what are u guys talking about I clearly said tied...
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
Hughesy9
 
Hughesy9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 236

Hughesy9's Gamercard
You clearly don't follow football, if one of your main arguement is that you beat us in the world cup. It was 1-1.

landon donovan is not a world class player either, when he was on loan at Everton (that's a premier league team) he did OK at best, if he was world class he would have shone far more.
__________________
Hughesy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Genesis x360a
 
Genesis x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pandora
Posts: 5,029

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
I never said won what are u guys talking about I clearly said tied...
Haha Nice edit there....You edited your original post at 5:18 Where cearly said "We beat" just as you posted my qouted message, You forget most of the people on these forums are Veterans of x360a
__________________



Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #19
Bullitt24
 
Bullitt24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Posts: 559

Bullitt24's Gamercard
Can we all just get along?
Bullitt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #20
LThompson6
 
LThompson6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottingham, England
Posts: 371

LThompson06's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
Oh and hate to bring this up but I will, we beat you guys in the world cup so if we don't deserve to play soccer then I don't think you do either.
That doesn't look like tied to me.
__________________





LThompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #21
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughesy9 View Post
You clearly don't follow football, if one of your main arguement is that you beat us in the world cup. It was 1-1.

landon donovan is not a world class player either, when he was on loan at Everton (that's a premier league team) he did OK at best, if he was world class he would have shone far more.
Yes actually landon donovan was loaned to the bundesliga as well and yes I do realize he also went to Everton who is a premier league team I am not stupid and don't know how well he did there except that he did well in the bundesliga and that they are offering the los angelas galaxy a lot of money for him. Also quit saying that I said we beat you I know it was 1-1 we scored our goal because of your goalies stupid error and while it was a stupid goal it still counts(Maybe you just need better goalies:L)
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #22
Assasin13
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 53

NFBT's Gamercard
And yes I did post that we beat because it has been a year since then and have forgoten a bit although I do know that we didn't lose and now that you guys bring it up I do remember it being a tie. Also my point of bringing up the tie is that a lot of you say that we suck at soccer or football as you call it same thing. So if we are really that bad then there should be no way of us even tying because in a sense that's like saying we are just as good. Now I know we are not but we are at least respectable we move around 10th to 20th in the world constantly which means we can't be that bad. We also beat England in points in the group stage even with 2 points robbed from us when the ref called a foul on a free kick after we scored the goal he whistled it and refused to say why and never did and why did I edit it? Well why do you think its there for? To fix things that other commentors say is wrong with your comment.
Assasin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #23
Genesis x360a
 
Genesis x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pandora
Posts: 5,029

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
And yes I did post that we beat because it has been a year since then and have forgoten a bit although I do know that we didn't lose and now that you guys bring it up I do remember it being a tie.
Haha you make a thread bitching that yourself (Americans) are sick of being told you know nothing about Football/Liking it yet you cannot even remember a score for a game that you rate so highly (Because thats what you seem to be basing everything off) and that it was a rather iconic game for both sides......You've kinda answered your own thread with your own response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post

A why did I edit it? Well why do you think its there for? To fix things that other commentors say is wrong with your comment.
Its not the fact that edited it lol I agree thats what its there for but then you post saying "I never said won, what are you talking about" trying to cover your blatent mistake lmao! I just thought it was funny and had to call you out about it lol Also if you know what the Edit button is for, why you double posting??
__________________



Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
Morbido
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,602

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post
Wow, the elitism.

I don't have on opinion on the whole "rugby > american football" thing, because i've honestly never seen a rugby match, nor do I want to.
Pot. Kettle. Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
I never said won what are u guys talking about I clearly said tied...
When it comes to sports you guys can not help but make yourselves look as stupid as possible.

Check out this joker at http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=250386 for another example
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #25
soloteg
 
soloteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: baltimore
Posts: 581

soloteg's Gamercard
Here's an idea, who the fuck cares?

Sincerely,
An Unamused American.
__________________
Completed games: 18
GS: 82%
soloteg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:44 AM   #26
institutions
 
institutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lordran
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
Pot. Kettle. Black
Don't quite know if that's true, as when I say I have no interest in watching a rugby match it's only because I really don't like any sports. I wouldn't want to watch an American football match any more than a rugby match, if that makes you feel better.
__________________
Anime List | Manga List
mio akiyama = mai waifu
-----

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #27
Morbido
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,602

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post
Don't quite know if that's true, as when I say I have no interest in watching a rugby match it's only because I really don't like any sports. I wouldn't want to watch an American football match any more than a rugby match, if that makes you feel better.
Yet here you are on a thread discussing a SPORTS game. And judging by your original post you were obviously quite worked up about the OP and the responses he got.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:03 AM   #28
chukaluk21
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: virginia
Posts: 3

chukaluk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
Please stop posting that the US beat England at the World Cup - it was a draw, and it was only that because our goalie let in what can only be described as a complete howler.

The fact that after that game a bunch of US newspapers had headlines like WE WIN! is why so many English people have the attitude they do. If the big papers in the US cannot even grasp that a draw is NOT a win then what hope is there?

As for the whole football vs soccer thing I'm not even going to comment.
The reason for newspapers saying WE WIN! doesn't have to refer to winning the game. You are simply looking at what the title says and not what it means. The tie was a huge win for supporters of soccer in America. And yes, i said soccer. The sport is still the same regardless of what you call it. You say tomato, i say tomato. oh wait, its still ******* tomato. get over it.
chukaluk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:20 AM   #29
institutions
 
institutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lordran
Posts: 1,081
Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
Yet here you are on a thread discussing a SPORTS game. And judging by your original post you were obviously quite worked up about the OP and the responses he got.
Kinda hard not to be about this subject. This European elitism is present in every corner of the internet. Making generalizations about ALL Americans based off the poor choices of a few idiots is what makes me slightly angry. Sports, politics, it doesn't matter the subject.

Despite living in Oklahoma, USA, i am not a fat, lazy, gun-toting, god-fearing inbred redneck like you'd probably like to believe.
Not sure if that last part is relevant in this discussion, but I thought i'd throw it out there anyway.
__________________
Anime List | Manga List
mio akiyama = mai waifu
-----

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #30
Morbido
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,602

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post
Kinda hard not to be about this subject. This European elitism is present in every corner of the internet. Making generalizations about ALL Americans based off the poor choices of a few idiots is what makes me slightly angry. Sports, politics, it doesn't matter the subject.

Despite living in Oklahoma, USA, i am not a fat, lazy, gun-toting, god-fearing inbred redneck like you'd probably like to believe.
Not sure if that last part is relevant in this discussion, but I thought i'd throw it out there anyway.
You wanna go on about elitism.

You lot think the world ends at the mexican and canadian boarders. Think the sun shines out of the statue of Libertys Arse. And have the gall to say we speak funny. You speak our language you idiot. Therefore by default we speak correctly and your the ones that sound like your the result of two first cousins going too far. Your from oklahoma you should know about that stuff.

You have been using the same insults at us for decades - tea drinking, crumpet eating brittisZZZZZZZZZ - its so boring. You claim not to be retarded but with comments like this, the ridiculousness of the opening post and the fact im yet to come across one of you that can string together a sentence without using the words fag, fuck, dude or douchebag. I would have to agree with the rest of the world. You cant even say Iraq right.

Im still yet to discover why someone who hates sport was on a sporting page in the first place.

Face it culley, your country is a joke.

Im off to have queen with the tea now. Toodle pip.

Last edited by Morbido; 06-30-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.