PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 3
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
Spades12321

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do people get to general so quick?

I have seen peoples achievements and they have gone from colonel to general in about a week!

I am only wondering, and I apologise if this is an old subject.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Its either of one or two things.
1. Boosted in own private rooms *cough*Bridging*/cough* (which i dont think they allow here.)
2. Glitched the account (again which they dont allow here.)

or unless they play 24/7 and get around 100+ points pergame non stop for a couple weeks lol
Old 10-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I think we allow boosting, not sure waht you mean by bridging though. I am quite sure we would allow you and 7 friends to just keep making ranked games and killing each other for the entire duration of the game, gaining points like crazy.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:41 PM   #4
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

Nope there is a closed thread here about bridging...[Here] is well i dont want to get into the details of it but its like modding to get into a room where no one but u and the people you decide (by their IP addresses) to get in get in the room and your the host so u guys just dont kill and rank up points.

Its like boosting you can meet random people along the way its an open place like you normally would but with that its like a club where people are turned away lol

Last edited by xENVxGAMERSKREW; 10-10-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #5
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xENVxGAMERSKREW View Post
Nope there is a closed thread here about bridging...[Here] is well i dont want to get into the details of it but its like modding to get into a room where no one but u and the people you decide (by their IP addresses) to get in get in the room and your the host so u guys just dont kill and rank up points.

Its like boosting you can meet random people along the way its an open place like you normally would but with that its like a club where people are turned away lol
lol like the network hardware... oh okay. I have heard of assholes doing that in Chromehounds too, when they host, they change the network settings on thier routers so that you disconnect.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 AM   #6
xENVxGAMERSKREW

That happens on cod3 too ive been kicked out of like 95+ games lol then when u press the back button you see where the gamertag should be some weird characters "43^#$%@#%$^" something like that... but then sometimes you get tossed into a room with ur self and get like 6 points on war and lucky 50 points on ctf
Old 10-11-2007, 10:03 PM   #7
Spades12321

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
You must have to play all day with 7 friends to be able to boost that quickly.

I did not want to discuss bridging so I apologise, this discussion can end now, no more posting please I have had my questioned answered. Any mods can lock this thread now.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:17 PM   #8
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spades12321 View Post
Any mods can lock this thread now.
You got it.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Closed Thread