PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire > A Slip of the Tongue
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
xEpiC iicon

Help

I know that L.A. Noire just got released yesterday and I'm sure it may take a few days before anybody post anything about this mission. But I bought the guide with the game and I've been going by what it says since the first mission and now that I finally made it to this mission I don't want to continue until I can find a 100% 5 star guide weather it's a video or written with all the clues and interview answers in it since it's not in the book. So I'm not trying to rush or p*** anyone off but if somebody could post something on here asap I'd really appreciate it because I really wanna play some more of this game.

Thanks.

Edit: I also realize that everyone didn't buy there copy from Wal-Mart but if I'm not the only one on here that did like I said I'd really appeciate the help.

Last edited by xEpiC iicon; 05-18-2011 at 05:40 PM.
xEpiC iicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
dvdmanpa

Dvdmanpa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
if you bought the brady guide for the game, they allow you to go to their website and download the 5 star walkthroughs for both the dlc content for free.

dvdmanpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
xEpiC iicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmanpa View Post
if you bought the brady guide for the game, they allow you to go to their website and download the 5 star walkthroughs for both the dlc content for free.
Could you please post the link because I seen it said that in the book and I've been to Brady's site but I couldn't find anything about L.A. Noire.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
dvdmanpa

Dvdmanpa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEpiC iicon View Post
Could you please post the link because I seen it said that in the book and I've been to Brady's site but I couldn't find anything about L.A. Noire.

I am leaving work in 10 mins and will be home by 230 est, I will check my guide and see. I dont recall a code but I'm on the brady site as well and dont see where to get it. I havent gotten far enough in the story yet to have access to the dlc content but noticed it mentioned in the guide as well.

dvdmanpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #5
xEpiC iicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmanpa View Post
I am leaving work in 10 mins and will be home by 230 est, I will check my guide and see. I dont recall a code but I'm on the brady site as well and dont see where to get it. I havent gotten far enough in the story yet to have access to the dlc content but noticed it mentioned in the guide as well.
Just checking to see if you found the link yet because I noticed that you haven't posted anything yet.(It's past 2:30est where I'm from.)
Old 05-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEpiC iicon View Post
I know that L.A. Noire just got released yesterday and I'm sure it may take a few days before anybody post anything about this mission. But I bought the guide with the game and I've been going by what it says since the first mission and now that I finally made it to this mission I don't want to continue until I can find a 100% 5 star guide weather it's a video or written with all the clues and interview answers in it since it's not in the book. So I'm not trying to rush or p*** anyone off but if somebody could post something on here asap I'd really appreciate it because I really wanna play some more of this game.

Thanks.

Edit: I also realize that everyone didn't buy there copy from Wal-Mart but if I'm not the only one on here that did like I said I'd really appeciate the help.
Why don't you just keep playing? You do realize that you can replay every mission, so it doesn't matter if you don't get a 5-star rating your first try, right? Why would you let the lack of a 5-star guide prevent you from playing the game and enjoying it?
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #7
severed360

severed360's Gamercard
using guides ruins games bro. seriously im not just saying it. I played a zelda game(majora) once with a guide and i still hate myself for it to this day

but especially with ThIs gaMe!?!?! cmon its a mystery clue solver... DONT USE A guide!!! *cough cheater* cough*
severed360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #8
xEpiC iicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophage33 View Post
Why don't you just keep playing? You do realize that you can replay every mission, so it doesn't matter if you don't get a 5-star rating your first try, right? Why would you let the lack of a 5-star guide prevent you from playing the game and enjoying it?
First I'd like to say after reading your post I do understand what you are saying and no I did not know about the replays. But if I'm reading the achievements correctly it sounds like I won't unlock certain ones if I miss a clue or get the interviews wrong. So no offence to you but that is why I would like to get everything right on my first try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by severed360 View Post
using guides ruins games bro. seriously im not just saying it. I played a zelda game(majora) once with a guide and i still hate myself for it to this day

but especially with ThIs gaMe!?!?! cmon its a mystery clue solver... DONT USE A guide!!! *cough cheater* cough*
Now it's your turn. In my first post I said I wasn't trying to p*** anyone off but after reading your post I'm the one that's p***** off. Because first of all I've always used guides for every single game that I have ever played weather it was from a book or a website and I don't regret it one bit. Second just because I like to see how other people have played the game does not make me a cheater. Remember I'm not using codes,mods or hacks. Just one little book with some info that I may not know about the game. GOT IT!!!

Edit: I'd like to thank Dysenteryluv for doing what I asked. A moderator can close this thread now. Again I thank you Dysenteryluv. I thought I wouldn't be able to play this game until next week lol.

Last edited by xEpiC iicon; 05-18-2011 at 09:08 PM.
xEpiC iicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #9
MetalReaper

TheDarkBean's Gamercard
i have the brady game guide and i couldnt find any guides or free e-guides on the sites like it said, guess they are not up yet
MetalReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
S1C

DT S1C's Gamercard
Watch this video
There are no spoilers and all the help you need to get a 5 Star on this case
S1C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #11
S1C

DT S1C's Gamercard
All credits go to The Red Dragon for that video walkthrough...It is the only one I could find with no spoilers and with help for all the Chievos for this DLC

Last edited by S1C; 06-10-2011 at 06:09 PM.
S1C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:08 AM   #12
Vault Lad

vault lad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by severed360 View Post

*cough why the fuck are you here then?* *cough*
Old 06-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #13
essecks

essechoplex's Gamercard
Probably for mopping up later.

L.A. Noire is one of the games where you should definitely play through once without a guide or FAQ. You won't miss anything, because you can replay all the cases and get all of the them that way anyway.
essecks is offline   Reply With Quote