PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Top Spin 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Do I need to defeat my rival?

So I finally finished my training, and I've received the invitation to the billionaire's birthday party. It's on at the same time as the Australian Open.

I've tried to defeat my rival at least 20 times over the last couple of days. He runs me around the court like I do to everyone else. I've beat Federer but I can hardly win a point off this guy let alone a game or a match.

Now I'm thinking of giving up on this and just playing and winning the Australian Open instead.

Will I severely impact the development of my player by skipping the billionaire's match?
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Old Scratch

old scratchy's Gamercard
I've been stuck on this match for quite a while too. I might win one or two games but I always lose the match.

So did you skip it and play on? Were you able to skip this match and still earn the 10k achievement?

I usually play this once in a blue moon but I would like to finish the game out eventually.
Old Scratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
didak

didak7's Gamercard
Guys, just skip the match and play the Aussie open, I just got the 1k on this game and never played the billionaires match.

Depending how your going for career points I wouldn't worry about that match just play the tourneys for points.
didak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:47 AM   #4
rekikire

rekikire x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   GSL 10 Winner   GSL 10 MVP   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I just skipped it and have had no issues in maxing out my guy and getting all the tourney points I need.
rekikire is offline   Reply With Quote