PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Guitar Hero 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guitar only - what do I need?

Hey guys. I had bought this game a while ago and haven't had really time to put myself into it yet, but well, it starts to be quite late on and have a little free space for this. So anyways, the point is, I only have a guitar and no idea on what I'd need to achieve every achievement in the game. Which are the achievements which, alone, I can't get and therefore I need multiplayer online?
I've read about Rocktopus, Ménage à Huit and Outgoing being online only of course, there's still one around though according to the roadmap.
And of course I can't unlock stuff such as thos which require 4 instruments at once. I'm not practical about the game at all, so I really don't have any idea on what I can and what I can't do about achievements with the guitar alone, hence I'd like someone to tell me, listing, which achievement will require boosting (or simple random multiplayer). Also, how's the online community here?
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
kentarulez

Send a message via MSN to kentarulez Send a message via Yahoo to kentarulez

KENTARULEZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
any achievements/challenges that say band, you need 4 instruments.....you can do these on live. Add me and I can help you with some of them, I also only have guitar, but I can help knock some out for you. KENTARULEZ is my GT.

[IMG]
kentarulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
The Reds 1993

OlsAbsss x's Gamercard
n00bcake breeev
Old 06-30-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Spade.
A La Rev

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
you'll need a drum set and a mic and 8 players in one online sessionmax i believe
Old 07-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
IF you have only guitar it's incredibly hard (and perhaps impossible) to get 50 Diamond challenges

You will also probably miss ''Drumline'' (you can do ''String Quartet'' and ''All Four Bass Belong to Us'' and even ''Barbershop'')

Without a drum it most likely also is hard to get Score Bigger and Score Biggest, unless you do that over LIVE
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote