PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > MLB Bobblehead Pros
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide & Roadmap

MLB Bobblehead Pros

Achievement Guide and Roadmap by TealPavelski.

Overview:

- Price: 800
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 for 250
- Offline: 8 (150)
- Online: 4 (50)
- DLC: 3 (50)
- Approximate time: 1-3 Hours for 210 - 10+ Hours for 250 (Explained in DLC Achievements)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1-5 (Season mode)
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect Achievements? N/A
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Unlockable Gamerpics: None

Introduction:
Step into the batter’s box with MLB® Bobblehead Pros and swing for the fences! No longer do you have to show up on gameday to get your favorite player’s bobblehead doll. Now you can access all your favorite bobblehead dolls in one location! MLB® Bobblehead Pros is packed with all the teams, players, and fanfare of Major League Baseball ready for you and your friends with co-op mode and online battle mode. Now you can bob your head in the big leagues.

Single-Player (Offline) Achievements (
8):

Green Light - 20

Steal a base for the first time in an offline game mode

Easiest achieved with two-controllers. Have your second controller walk you and then simply steal with .

*Note: Achievement unlocks after stealing the base.

Double Play - 20
Achieve a double play for the first time in an offline mode

Easiest achieved with two-controllers. Simply walk the first batter and then have the second batter bunt the ball back to the pitcher. Throw to second () and then first () for the Double Play.

*Note: Achievement unlocks after you achieve the Double Play.

No hitter - 20
Don't give up any hits in a 9 inning game in an offline mode

Do not allow any hits. This is easiest achieved with two-controllers. Simply strikeout every batter to help towards your 100K Achievement, or to unlock faster, have your second controller bunt every pitch.

100HR - 20
Hit 100 Home Runs in an offline game mode

Simply hit 100 Home Runs over your career. Easiest achieved with two controllers.

*Note: Achievement unlocks after you hit your 100th Home Run.

100K - 20
Strike out 100 batters in an offline game mode

Simply Strike out 100 batters over your career. Easiest achieved with two controllers.

*Note: Achievement unlocks after you strike out your 100th Batter.

Cycle - 20
Hit for the cycle in an offline game mode

Easiest achieved with two-controllers. Simply hit a Single, Double, Triple and Home Run with 1-player.

*Note: Achievement unlocks at the end of the game.

Season mode - 10
Play 5 years in Season mode

From the Main Menu, select Season Mode > New Season. Select any team, go to Calender and simulate past October 31st. Repeat this five-times for the Achievement to unlock. After simulating Season one, you must play 4 Spring training games before you can simulate the season.

However, when you are playing a Spring Training game, pause the game and select Fast Game. This will simulate the game. Repeat this with the remaining 3 Spring Training games. Once the remaining Spring Training games are simulated, you can simulate the rest of the regular season. Thanks to Bishop24 for the heads up!

Champions in Season mode - 20
Win the World Series® in Season mode

From the Main Menu, select Season Mode > New Season. Use a high ranking team like the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox or Philadelphia Phillies. The fastest way to unlock this Achievement is to simulate until October 7th, 2011, right before the playoffs begin. If your team made the playoffs, save your season. Now simply simulate each playoff game, saving after each win. If you lose a game, simply quit and re-load your save file. You do not have to play any games for the Achievement to unlock. It can unlock through simulating.

Multiplayer (Online) Achievements (4):

Invitation - 10
Invite your friend from MLB® BOBBLEHEAD PROS

From the Main Menu, select Xbox Live > Custom Match > VS. After the innings select screen, simply scroll down to Invite Friends and invite a friend to your game. Your friend does not have to own the game or be online. The Achievement unlocks right after your invite is sent. Please use the Achievement Trading Thread for help.

*Note: You cannot earn this Achievement while in an Xbox Live Party.

Local king - 10
Win 10 VS game in an offline game mode

From the Main Menu, select Exhibition. After selecting Teams and Stadium. Change the Innings to 1 on the Game Settings menu. Simply use two controllers and win 10-games.

Go team! - 10
Win 10 co-op games in an offline game mode

Easiest method to obtain this Achievement. From the Main Menu, select Co-Op Play > Play-in-Turn. Make sure to make the game 1-inning and use the American League team and play as the home team. Simply get the opponent out 3 times and then score 1-run in the bottom of the 1st..

Do this 10 times for the Achievement.

Cyberspace - 20
Win Online Match

From the Main Menu, select Xbox Live > Quick Match. Simply finish and win the match. Please use the Achievement Trading Thread for a boosting partner.

Bobblehead Stars DLC Achievements (3):

My Bobble mode - 20
Play 5 years in My Bobble mode

From the Main Menu, select My Bobble > New Season > Choose Player and select any player. Normally you would go to Calendar and simulate the season. However, it seems the simulation option is not available, thus you must play every game for 5 Seasons, which calculates to over 800+ Games.

*Note: If you can figure out a way to simulate games, please let me know!

Champions in My Bobble mode - 20
Win the World Series® in My Bobble mode

From the Main Menu, select My Bobble > New Season > Choose Player and select any player on a high ranking team (Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies). Play through the entire season and win the World Series® to unlock the Achievement.

When selecting a player, choose a closer. If you select a team like the Phillies or Yankees, chances are you will only have to pitch in 1 out of 5 games because your team will score a lot of runs and a closer will only be used when you have a lead of 4 runs or less. With this method you can complete a game in less than a minute. So far, this is the fastest method to complete a season in My Bobble mode.

*Note: As with the My Bobble mode Achievement, it seems you cannot simulate, however to unlock this Achievement you only have to play around 180 Games.

Home Run Derby® - 10
Win Home Run Derby®

From the Main Menu, select Home Run Derby > Play. On the Player Select screen, scroll down to Change Contestants. Select 7 Pitchers and 1 Power Hitter (Albert Pujols, Jose Bautista, etc). Select the Power Hitter as your player and select any Stadium (Great American Ballpark and Coors Field are easier to hit HR's in). You can simply simulate the other 7 contestants by selecting Progress. Simply hit more Home Runs with your selected player than the pitchers to win.

Tip: Make the Power Hitter the 8th player on the list of contestants. That way you can see how many Home Runs you need to win.

Last edited by TealPavelski; 10-02-2011 at 10:46 AM.
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

This game is pretty simple and the Achievements are pretty self explanatory. If you see anything you would like me to fix/edit in the guide. Please let me know!

Last edited by TealPavelski; 07-06-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
TNTJudbud

TNTJudbud's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealPavelski View Post
Play 5 years in Season mode...Until the bug is fixed, the only way to play 5 years is to play every single game.
How many games is that?
TNTJudbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
dylan0228

dylan021706's Gamercard
You only have to play the pre-season games. The simulating works for the regular season.
dylan0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #5
Wahoo35

Do you have the option of changing the length of the season or is there one set number?
Wahoo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #6
CKK Salvation

jfc salvation's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan0228 View Post
You only have to play the pre-season games. The simulating works for the regular season.
Hmm...how many preseason games? And how many regular season? Is it a full 162 game season?
CKK Salvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #7
TNTJudbud

TNTJudbud's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKK Salvation View Post
Hmm...how many preseason games? And how many regular season? Is it a full 162 game season?
Yup they are full seasons.. somewhere in the game I have seen the innings max innings & give up rule but no clue how to change it it's grayed out..
TNTJudbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:20 AM   #8
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Yes, full 162 Game Seasons, plus I believe there is around 5 or 6 spring training games and if your team makes the playoffs, you can have anywhere from 3-19 more games.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:23 AM   #9
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan0228 View Post
I will have to check that out and if so, I will edit the guide. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:30 AM   #10
dreamweaver1984

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver1984

dreamweaver1984's Gamercard
if you change the season setting to skip all games, then you automatically skip all games, and can skip past quickly (you will have to hit play game 4 times a aseason but thats it.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You only have to play the Spring Training games after season 1. When playing the Spring Training games, pause the game, go down, and hit "Fast Game". That will simulate the game for you so you don't have to play them. Then after all 4 games are completed, you can simulate the rest of the season, no problem. So you don't have to play every game, and there is no bug.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #12
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop24 View Post
You only have to play the Spring Training games after season 1. When playing the Spring Training games, pause the game, go down, and hit "Fast Game". That will simulate the game for you so you don't have to play them. Then after all 4 games are completed, you can simulate the rest of the season, no problem. So you don't have to play every game, and there is no bug.
Thanks for the heads up! I edited the guide and credited you with the process to simulate the spring games.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
Pteppic

Pteppic42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop24 View Post
After you choose the team in season mode (where you can change the CPU settings), there is an option for "Game Progess". If you choose "Skip" these 4 games will be simulated and you don't even have to start the game.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #14
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well it's definitely not a 2/10 if you don't have someone there to play the co-op with.

EDIT: Nvm Settings under Controller Setup help

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

Last edited by dillon; 07-08-2011 at 08:17 PM.
dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
Eclipse 2K

Krylon Blue's Gamercard
You may want to put a sub-note by the achievement for inviting a friend. You can't be in an XBOX Live Party when going for this achievement. If you are in a party, the "Invite a Friend" option is grayed out and only the "Invite XBOX Live Party" is a live link. However, doing the XBOX Live Party invite does not unlock the achievement. By leaving the party, the "Invite a Friend" option goes live and the Party option grays out.
Eclipse 2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:25 AM   #16
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse 2K View Post
You may want to put a sub-note by the achievement for inviting a friend. You can't be in an XBOX Live Party when going for this achievement...
I edited the guide. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #17
ScientificBias

For the 10 offline wins achievements, do you have to play nine innings?
ScientificBias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #18
RSX7

RSX7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificBias View Post
For the 10 offline wins achievements, do you have to play nine innings?
You can play just 1 inning.

RSX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #19
MetallicaDan

Send a message via AIM to MetallicaDan Send a message via MSN to MetallicaDan Send a message via Yahoo to MetallicaDan

Un4g1v3N80's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #20
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
When does the cycle cheevo pop, I have 4 singles, 2 doubles, 5 triples, and 2 Home Runs, ALL with one player??? Does the cheevo pop after the game or wtf?

EDIT: It pops at end of game. MAYBE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE GUIDE...Just my opinion though!!!

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 07-11-2011 at 02:04 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:11 AM   #21
Eclipse 2K

Krylon Blue's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealPavelski View Post
I edited the guide. Thanks for the heads up!
No problem, my friend and I sat there for about 20 minutes trying to figure it out. I would have thought that "Invite XBOX Live Party" would unlock the achievement but it does not. No big deal, all works now that we know how.
Eclipse 2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #22
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Went to buy this today and it seems to have been removed from the marketplace

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #23
MetallicaDan

Send a message via AIM to MetallicaDan Send a message via MSN to MetallicaDan Send a message via Yahoo to MetallicaDan

Un4g1v3N80's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
I'm at work but it's still on the web site:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258410b7b
Old 07-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
When does the cycle cheevo pop, I have 4 singles, 2 doubles, 5 triples, and 2 Home Runs, ALL with one player??? Does the cheevo pop after the game or wtf?

EDIT: It pops at end of game. MAYBE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE GUIDE...Just my opinion though!!!
I added that to the guide. Thanks!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:17 AM   #25
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
For the steal a base achievement. It has to be second base that you steal. Stealing 3rd and home will not get you the achievement.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #26
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

I updated the guide to include the recently released Bobblehead Stars DLC. I will have a guide for the 3 DLC Achievements as soon as I download the DLC.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:37 AM   #27
Reaper ECG

reaper ecg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
For the steal a base achievement. It has to be second base that you steal. Stealing 3rd and home will not get you the achievement.
I stole second, third, and home one at a time and the achievement didn't pop untill I stole home.
Reaper ECG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #28
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
If you're from uk, like the link .co.uk in your sig seems to confirm. The game is not available in europe, i'm from France and had to use an USA gamertag and buy a USA points card to buy it.