PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
Keirris

Keirris's Gamercard
Easy Money!

Get the Money Bead – Sunken Armory After Using the Vault Key Drop down to the Lower Level and Head Right through a Secret Passage way, After you get the Money Bead Go to Mission Select and Select Lunar Wastes Get to the Boss and Kill As many Zombies as you can They Spawn infinitely as long as the Boss is still Alive!!
10,000 in 30 Min or More!

Last edited by Keirris; 04-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.
Keirris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:53 AM   #2
skiscaraudio

BADGUYSKI's Gamercard
very nice!

I was up late last night partying until 6 in the morning, naked and with complete strangers. That was one hell of an Xbox live party.

OIIIIIIIO
skiscaraudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:05 AM   #3
Grausherra

Grausherra's Gamercard
I swear I did this for about 20 minutes and only walked away with about 1,000.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
Keirris

Keirris's Gamercard
It may take a Bit longer than Originally Expected Ive been at it for 4 hours and all I have left is Two Health and Two Magic Both Characters have all of there Equipment Maxed 10,000 for the Weapons Give or Take and another 10K for Hp and Mp
Keirris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
LordDVS

Bac0n Gamer's Gamercard
Is this like the last game, where all the upgrades carry over to a New Game? This is a nice find either way. Can't wait to max out my characters!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #6
UpGradeMantella

UpGradeMantella's Gamercard
nice find will be useful for maxing out for samurai mode
Arcade - 23
Achievements percentage: 88%
Points percentage: 87%
Currently working on - Everything

If you send me a FR for boosting PLEASE put in what game your boosting in it gets confusing trying to keep track.
UpGradeMantella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
masterlink55

Send a message via AIM to masterlink55 Send a message via MSN to masterlink55 Send a message via Yahoo to masterlink55

RenewedSpark's Gamercard
Is it possible that the amount of money you earn is based on the difficulty you're playing? I'll admit I've tried this trick on Pretty Princess and Normal to speed things up. Each 'coin' (or whatever they're called) that I picked up only gave me 1 each, even with the money bead equipped. And yes, the money was dropping from zombies.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #8
neverendr

neverendr's Gamercard
Yes, I got crap money on normal, switched up to samurai and made tons. It's not overly difficult at all on samurai with the inventory glitch, you could nuke the screen with magic, though the boss would die after a couple minutes...I found it more useful to max my sword and health out and have an "invisible" moonbread that I used each time I took a couple of hits. Overall it worked a treat for me, I had both of my characters mazes after the money I got from normal gameplay and around 40 minutes of zombie slaying.

Big thanks to jtr1gg3r for the sexy new sig!
70,000GS 26 Oct 2010- RB3 "Hometown Threwdown"
neverendr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #9
Orange Man

Orng Man's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverendr View Post
Yes, I got crap money on normal, switched up to samurai and made tons. It's not overly difficult at all on samurai with the inventory glitch, you could nuke the screen with magic, though the boss would die after a couple minutes...I found it more useful to max my sword and health out and have an "invisible" moonbread that I used each time I took a couple of hits. Overall it worked a treat for me, I had both of my characters mazes after the money I got from normal gameplay and around 40 minutes of zombie slaying.
And to think, this same thing happened to me.
Orange Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:02 PM   #10
Fragarach Luin

Fragarach Luin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverendr View Post
Why would you grind for money when you're using the inventory glitch?