PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Deluge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
Goldyman77

Goldyman77's Gamercard
Cartographer Question and Help Needed Plz!

I have just purchased the DLC (yes I know I am MONTHS late, but I just never got to it) and I've been trying to get a match of capture the orb to get the Cartographer achievement but it says 0% of the online population is playing capture the orb and thus I cant get 4 people to get a match going. The achievement trading thread is also down, so I was wondering both if this was just a glitch and if there were people playing and if not if some people would be ever so kind to go on and help me get it (I will of course return the favor in another game etc). Thanks for the help and please reply ASAP!
Goldyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
KILLBOT

A good place to start would be the achievement trading thread on the original crackdown 2 page, but as luck would have it I need this cheevo too.

My gt is kilz0r.
KILLBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
KILLBOT

I might be able to get another player, too.
KILLBOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
Goldyman77

Goldyman77's Gamercard
Thank you very much, it is much appreciated. Since it still says 0% of the people are playing it should connect us right away and we can get it done in no time. Hopefully everyone has a mic though as that does speed things up. Message me whenever your on and we'll get it done. GT is Goldyman77
Goldyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote