PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Do you consider Fallout 3 one of the best games for current consoles?
Fallout 3 is still today the best game I have ever played on a 7th generation console 98 54.75%
Fallout 3 is one of the best games along with GTA iv and metal gear solid 4 43 24.02%
Fallout 3 was good, but it's a huge stretch to consider it one of the best games ever. 30 16.76%
Played Fallout 3 and I did not like it either because I sucked at it or I thought it was terrible 2 1.12%
I have never played Fallout 3. 6 3.35%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
GrayK$&

grayk47's Gamercard
After 3 years, is Fallout 3 still one of the best?

It's been 3 years since Bethesda released Fallout 3, the game that decimated many peoples social lives, won over critics hearts and conquered the 2008 game awards. Even with other hard hitting games such as GTA IV and Metal Gear Solid 4, which I remind you are some of the best rated games of all time, Fallout 3 practically beat all of them. Now 3 years later, multitude of games such as countless COD games, red dead redemption, Mass Effect 2, and Uncharted 2, have all tried to get where Fallout 3 was 3 years ago.

I believe Fallout 3 is the best 7th generation console or PC games to date and will be for a long time. However what do others think, was Fallout 3 just a fad, or was it a good game but since then has lost much of it's lister since more recent critically acclaimed games have been released, or are you one of those people who has played it 4 times through even though you got all the achievements first time through, and you still find enjoyment in the game?
GrayK$& is offline   Reply With Quote