PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
dang racoons

kiekan007's Gamercard
hacked games?

Im considering rebuying this game again but I've been hearing hacking is quite common on here now. So can anyone tell me how often you find a hacked game, what gametype seems to be most frequently hacked and also if I enter a hacked game if i dashboard/quit will i be safe from resets and whatnot.
dang racoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Blizzard-1

DayzeUK's Gamercard
Friend of mine was saying this only the other day, he said he couldnt find a game that wasnt hacked.
Blizzard-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Schism

Schism Octopus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There are some speed lobbies still..the thing I hate most is the damn "youtube/ajhdh hacks" I dont know what the purpose of that popping up is but the people are usually under the map..or wall hacking
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
dang racoons

kiekan007's Gamercard
Well thats kind of worrying but I shall still buy this game. Just hoping I wont get reset really.

Last edited by dang racoons; 06-06-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #5
xXGranty95Xx

xXGranty95Xx's Gamercard
There are no lobbies which will de-rank you or make you lose everything and start again at 0 prestige lvl 1. Ive been playin this game constantly for a bit, and havent bumped into anything like that, but in saying that i have found lobbies full of hacked thingy's like; aimbots, superspeed, superjump and all that kinda shite.!

That is all. c( :
Old 06-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Hawt Bod

Hawt Bod's Gamercard
yeah most of them are hacked
Hawt Bod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #7
Schism

Schism Octopus's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGranty95Xx View Post
There are no lobbies which will de-rank you or make you lose everything and start again at 0 prestige lvl 1. Ive been playin this game constantly for a bit, and havent bumped into anything like that, but in saying that i have found lobbies full of hacked thingy's like; aimbots, superspeed, superjump and all that kinda shite.!

That is all. c( :
actually there are. Me and two of my friends joined a lobby. We where all level 55 Gold cross..they both got a kill and where instantly Reset to level one, and had a negative score on the leaderboards by alot. Level 1 Gold cross and cant level up. Me? I didnt kill anyone but when I left the lobby I noticed my accuracy was like Negative 8923838498348 lol (or some number but it was like that). Soon as you join a lobby that seems fishy...just Leave lol
Old 06-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #8
i got squeezed

i got squeezed's Gamercard
I know this is old thread but to update it nobody should buy the game. Every lobby is hacked, tonight in HC Search the other team glitched into our spawn when the match started everytime and couple guys was outside the map on Vacant behind us (defense) killing. One guy had wall hack, trust me he shot everybody through the wall. Its a disaster, i'm trading this in tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 AM   #9
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

A lot. It is so freaking common it made it impossible to have fun on the game. I join one game in FFA, and there's a 50/50 chance of it being modded to unlimited ammo/fully automatic grenade launchers, abnormal speed, moon jumps, etc. I leave, and can never find a different room from that one because the people that still play online are scarce and new rooms aren't common.

I go to a different mode and chances are that it will also be hacked. So here I am, jumping from playlist to playlist hoping I find ONE room that doesn't either piss me off or turn out to be hacked.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:08 AM   #10
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dang racoons View Post
Im considering rebuying this game again but I've been hearing hacking is quite common on here now. So can anyone tell me how often you find a hacked game, what gametype seems to be most frequently hacked and also if I enter a hacked game if i dashboard/quit will i be safe from resets and whatnot.
Quite common? No more like every game. I went from 4th prestige to 10th reallllllll quick lol
cHRiSCOe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
I just started playing this game and World at war again and I can see now that both games are hacked as on World at war people were invincible and messages kept on appering about how to hack the game on youtube, likewise modern warfare.

GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #12
That Guy!!

oDs I WoLFZz x's Gamercard
I played about 20 games since I got this 2 days ago and haven't found 1 hacked game yet. A few games had that writing on the left talking about websites but that doesn't affect anyone at all.
That Guy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #13
dang racoons

kiekan007's Gamercard
Tryed this and WAW round a friends the other day. Both games are just hacked WAW is worse but still it's annoying how games that are 2-3 years old are ruined yet halo 2 was going strong until it was closed down. You would think that IW would care for the game that made them as popular as they are today.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:24 AM   #14
SeitZ

Seitzz's Gamercard
almost everygame you will get into is hacked
SeitZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #15
someguyhere

vmd50's Gamercard
I haven't seen, but yea, world at war is really bad. Only found one game without any modders out of 20+ games. How is COD4 on the PS3 for those that have it? Is it the exact same?
someguyhere is offline   Reply With Quote