PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-26-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ACR: Embers (Ezio has a daughter!)

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Old Man Ezio Trailer
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/07/25...objectid=76574

"Embers will be released alongside Assassin's Creed Revelations on November 15. Folks picking up the exclusive Signature Edition will find the short movie bundled with their game, while everyone else can download it from Xbox LIVE"

Looks like this is similar to Lineage, which told a little prequel about Ezio's dad. This will be more like an epilogue...which seems to give away the fact that, no, Ezio does not die at the end of Revelations.

He does, however, apparently marry this Sofia Sorto chick we'll meet in ACR, and have a daughter with her. Looks like that's the bloodline that goes on to include Desmond.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:13 AM   #2
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I guess it makes sense that he would have to have a child, in order for the bloodline to continue, i never through much about it before but considering Ezio is much older in revelations, it would be interesting to see his daughter learning the ways of the assassins, similar to how you had to train the assassins in brotherhood.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:23 AM   #3
FightClubSoap

imakburninsoap's Gamercard
Seems interesting... My main excitment for ACR is playing as Altaiir once again though.