PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > Triggerheart Exelica
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #31
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I suspected that getting a 100 million was possible at easy but not with much of a margin. I've made 98 millions one or two times but never a hundred. Good work and nice to know that it is indeed possible.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #32
NeoCypherPunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiez View Post
I suspected that getting a 100 million was possible at easy but not with much of a margin. I've made 98 millions one or two times but never a hundred. Good work and nice to know that it is indeed possible.
1. Make sure the game is on easy.
2. Make sure your bomb count is 5
3. Make sure your life count is high.
4. Swing around as many objects as you can to collect metals from bullet fire. (IE lv 1 big ship right before all those tanks)
5. Fight faintear on lv 1 & 3
6. When you get to level 5 you better have around 80mill+
7. On the Final boss don't attack. Just use the anchor and just keep tapping it to throw pieces of rubble into other pieces of rubble untill you reach the 100m mark.

It is very hard but I managed to get 104m with crueltear.
Given enough time you can get it.
NeoCypherPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #33
NeoCypherPunk

oh and number 8. turn on extra lives ever 25m points so you can be safe.
NeoCypherPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #34
alex555

alexrocks121's Gamercard
Aww can someone help me, I'm kind of an amateur on this, so I can't reach Faintear. I try collecting lots of golden medals & anchoring and pressing the shooting button so the medals increase size, and watching YT videos, but when I reach the boss while anchoring the Yellow spaceship I only have 1500 or 1100 points.

I followed the tips from above from NeoCypherPunk, so I have the difficulty settled on easy, should I turn it to hard?
alex555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:11 PM   #35
deexor

deexor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex555 View Post
Aww can someone help me, I'm kind of an amateur on this, so I can't reach Faintear. I try collecting lots of golden medals & anchoring and pressing the shooting button so the medals increase size, and watching YT videos, but when I reach the boss while anchoring the Yellow spaceship I only have 1500 or 1100 points.

I followed the tips from above from NeoCypherPunk, so I have the difficulty settled on easy, should I turn it to hard?
Anchoring is the key. Try to smash the anchored enemies into large groups of other enemies, that should get you more medals. Avoid shooting, use the anchor instead, as much as possible.

Go on easy, and remember not to die, as you'll lose a good chunk of the medals. If your anchoring was ok, you should have about 500 medals on the first "break" and at least 2300 when you enter the boss fight. It may take a few tries the first time around but it's not too hard really.
deexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:19 AM   #36
alex555

alexrocks121's Gamercard
I just noticed why I have so bad score when I get to the boss battles, it's because I get HIT :O. But I thought you only loose your score when dying, not when getting a single hit. That's not fair.
alex555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #37
ElectroSpecter

ElectroSpecter2's Gamercard
I found something strange while skimming the guide at the top of the thread. It's mentioned that the Perfect Play achievement should be a cakewalk if you have done Hard Mode 1CC, but I personally feel (and I think it was intended by the developers) that Perfect Play is MUCH harder. Not only do you have to kill every brutal form of each boss, you don't have the leeway of losing a life or two. Just pointing this out so that it could be corrected.
ElectroSpecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #38
Danmaku 1CC

Sam MMIX's Gamercard
yup, exactly what i thought. its the only achievement i need and i reckon it'll take another couple months of practice before i get it.

the beat hard without continuing is nowhere near as tricky as you have 5 lives x 5 bombs so essentially 25 bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCNKdNc5sKg

Reformed Gamesaver-

200/200 triggerheart coming soon....

1000/1000 Dodonpachi coming soon....
Danmaku 1CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #39
Al Soure

Al Soure's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
I also feel like you two.
I have Hard 1CC and Perfect Play remaining, and I suppose I can get Hard 1CC with several weeks of practice.
But I can't even imagine how long it will take me for Perfect Play lol
Old 08-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #40
SonicForever56

Send a message via AIM to SonicForever56 Send a message via MSN to SonicForever56 Send a message via Skype™ to SonicForever56

Xtreme Nights's Gamercard
I got this game wanting it badly, but didn't feel like it was worth 800 MSP, but then I played the whole game and said"Thank god I bought this game!" The achievements are a challenge as well. I am still working on No miss Clear and 1Mill. points r ght now before I move onto hard mode.

100%
Retail-Sega Superstars Tennis and WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2010

Arcade-Dash of Destruction,Sonic the Hedgehog 3,Uno
SonicForever56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #41
Al Soure

Al Soure's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicForever56 View Post
The achievements are a challenge as well. I am still working on No miss Clear and 1Mill. points r ght now before I move onto hard mode.
I also love achievements of this game. It's well structured that once I've cleared one, I could find another target which can be got with some (or maybe a lot of) practice.

For 100 million, I feel NeoCypherPunk's advice is very useful.
Adding to that, the final boss fight can be used to extreme for a good score.

1. On 5th stage, don't get hit until you meet the final boss.
2. In the boss fight, keep tapping anchor button to destroy rubble until the boss self-destructs by timeout. Try to avoid anchoring rubble on the top half of screen. That will damage the boss, and may lead to destroying it before the timeout comes.

By doing this, I could hit 7,000 to 8,000 in counter, for about 30 to 40 million score in 5th stage.
Hope this helps.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #42
SonicForever56

Send a message via AIM to SonicForever56 Send a message via MSN to SonicForever56 Send a message via Skype™ to SonicForever56

Xtreme Nights's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Soure View Post
I also love achievements of this game. It's well structured that once I've cleared one, I could find another target which can be got with some (or maybe a lot of) practice.

For 100 million, I feel NeoCypherPunk's advice is very useful.
Adding to that, the final boss fight can be used to extreme for a good score.

1. On 5th stage, don't get hit until you meet the final boss.
2. In the boss fight, keep tapping anchor button to destroy rubble until the boss self-destructs by timeout. Try to avoid anchoring rubble on the top half of screen. That will damage the boss, and may lead to destroying it before the timeout comes.

By doing this, I could hit 7,000 to 8,000 in counter, for about 30 to 40 million score in 5th stage.
Hope this helps.
Dang, that sure is a lot of points for the last boss. I Knew it gave you a lot but not THAT much! I still can't get the achievements XD! I think I fell in love with this game though, it's all I have really been playing all day almost everyday.

100%
Retail-Sega Superstars Tennis and WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2010

Arcade-Dash of Destruction,Sonic the Hedgehog 3,Uno
SonicForever56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #43
Indie Hero

Send a message via Yahoo to Indie Hero

Indie Hero's Gamercard
Excellent tips, I'm highly considering getting either this or Bubble Bobble Neo.

pixels
Indie Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #44
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukasa1288 View Post
>>Dr.D
yea, i skipped to level 3 and beat her and got no achievement.

also to clear things up for myself(and others), i can vouch for the fact you can earn some achievements with the settings changed. i just got the no miss clear achievement on easy mode with only 1 life as the starting stock. so i would assume this means more lives/bombs won't effect any of the other achievements.
Confirming you can get No Miss like that after taking off the title update.
Tromav is offline   Reply With Quote