PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > PES 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
drogolfo

Dead Ball Expert - Rant

This has to be one of the most frustrating achievements I ever came across...

So, there a few requirements. This has to be done on Single Player, so you cant boost. I'm ok with that.

You have to play AT LEAST on Professional Difficulty, or else, you wont be fouled. I'm ok with that.

You can't change sides. Alright, so you can't boost this achievement.

It has to be CLEAN SHOTS. Meaning, no off the woodwork, not from a deflection. Not ok with that, but fuck it. I can deal with it.

The frustrating bit happens when you find out that the achievement is glitched. Yup, met all of the requirements described above, and still no achievement. 6 clean shots, 1 off the woodwork. Finished all matches and went to the main screen so it would save. Nothing.

On top of everything, its so fucking hard to get a free kick. To score it, its easy, but to actually get the chance to shoot the freekick, not so much. Even if you set all of the other teams agression to 99, rarely they will tackle you, and when they do, 50% of the time the referee wont call the foul. Oh, and, just by running next to your rival, the referee will call the foul AGAINST YOU.

What the hell??
drogolfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
dg123

i noticed that too, literally you walk into the computer and they get a foul and when they slide you nothing is given!

but i didnt know that deflections dont count as goals, which explains why it hasnt unlocked for me yet

either way this achievement is very irritating and takes hours of dribbling around defence by their area for nothing, scoring a goal every half an hour of gameplay or so
dg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
drogolfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
i noticed that too, literally you walk into the computer and they get a foul and when they slide you nothing is given!

but i didnt know that deflections dont count as goals, which explains why it hasnt unlocked for me yet

either way this achievement is very irritating and takes hours of dribbling around defence by their area for nothing, scoring a goal every half an hour of gameplay or so

After 7 clean goals and 1 off the woodwork.... I got the achievement.

God, I hate this game.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
drogolfo

Forgot to mention, in case someone doesn't know.

The achievement will unlock when the match ends. So, if you only need one free kick goal, you score 3 in a game and the achievement won't pop, just wait until the match ends.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Masterfuljk23

Masterfuljk23's Gamercard
Guys its not that hard i got it in one game using madrid vs iraq on proffessional just remember to make there aggression 99 and there keeper pants i scored one free kick from about 40 yards. Ive changed my button layout but try to get close to the box and dive i won 3 freekicks and then rember when shooting to use A after to set power as it helps dip the ball i hope this helps someone.
Masterfuljk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
andyatk

atkinson2's Gamercard
It's an odd achievement. I finished a match after scoring one free-kick off the woodwork, the achievement unlocked. It's definitely frustrating trying to get the free-kicks too, it's near impossible without changing the aggression of the opposing players too.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
Jasfiles

jasfiles's Gamercard
Smile

THE BEST WAY............. EDIT A TEAM !!!!!!!!! ........... achievment unlock!!
Jasfiles is offline   Reply With Quote