PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Unhappy i broke Legend of Battles

is anyone else having trouble getting this achievement to pop? i went from lv 9 to lv 11 in one battle and i think it messed me up. i tried a few more battles and even gained to lv 12 but still no achievement. unfortunately it would be a hard glitch to reproduce and verify as you can't start your multiplayer level over and the amount of experience from battles seems to vary a bit...
QuickMythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Dcon6393

dcon6393's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickMythril View Post
is anyone else having trouble getting this achievement to pop? i went from lv 9 to lv 11 in one battle and i think it messed me up. i tried a few more battles and even gained to lv 12 but still no achievement. unfortunately it would be a hard glitch to reproduce and verify as you can't start your multiplayer level over and the amount of experience from battles seems to vary a bit...
ohh I have heard of that. I would suggest moving your save file to a thumb drive for safe keeping, and then seeing if the game starts you over from scratch. I doubt it will though. My cousin deleted his Red Dead file and went back to level 1 on accident, maybe it will work here too
Old 07-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
I actually discovered there was a larger problem. I couldn't get any achievements and my recently played list would not update. I ended up having to just recover my gamertag from MS. I don't go online too often, so I have started backing my profile up to my PC every once in a while so I don't lose achievements if my profile ever gets corrupted again. Thanks for the reply.
QuickMythril is offline   Reply With Quote