PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Simulation > Convenience Store 200X
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2006, 04:18 PM   #1
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
No posts?

Well I can see there are no posts in here and I've played the game and know why. This game might be kinda cool, but if you're an importer like me and can't read a lick of Japanese - forget it. This game is all menus. I built up like three stores and it seemed to be running fine with all the people in and out. This is one of those games i have zero achievements in and it drives me nuts. I should maybe let it just run for awhile and see what happens if/when the "scenario" ends.

Oh yeah, graphics are about the same as a 1990 pc game.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I ordered the game today but I won't be able to play till the end of september when my NTSC-J Xbox 360 arrives. I'm really looking forward to playing this and all the other jap games. I will begin learning japanese next week and I will ask my teacher to translate some of the achievements so that we all know what they are about.

I just had a look at the achievements and saw that the list is complete. Doesn't this mean that someone here has 1000/1000 and can provide some help?

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordes View Post
I just had a look at the achievements and saw that the list is complete. Doesn't this mean that someone here has 1000/1000 and can provide some help?
Unfortunately that does not mean that. If you check this site's leaderboard for it you will see just my name with the 10 pointer
Old 08-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah, I saw that, but I thought that the achievement pictures had to be provided by someone who actually has the achievements. Anyway, it's not really that important.

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:24 AM   #5
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordes View Post
Yeah, I saw that, but I thought that the achievement pictures had to be provided by someone who actually has the achievements. Anyway, it's not really that important.
Nope, just someone that finds them on someone's profile. People scout MGC.net and find people who've completed games and then submit their images. Of course for secret ones that doesn't work, but I do know of one person who may have it here on this site and could have submitted it. Unfortunately he won't be able to help you with the game since he used to be a gamesaver and never earned those achievements himself.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
Frankie B1

Frankie B1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game has an easy 260ish points without really knowing what's going on. Simply complete the first scenario (mess about until the bar rises at the top) then save right before you complete the scenario. Then simply load the save 500 times and you have alot of easy points on this!
Frankie B1 is offline   Reply With Quote