PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Juarez
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
RevGigglestick

japanesescream's Gamercard
Duel Challenges (Los Banditos WTF)

Is (or WAS) this impossible for any one else? By the time I move onto the second guy, the third guy guns me down. What a waste of time... DAMN...
RevGigglestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:30 AM   #2
1morey

sk8tbdkid's Gamercard
Try headshots. After practicing a while, my best time was 4.18 seconds.

1morey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
This one sucks and is excruciatingly frustrating. This duel is just not fun at all.

I can't even get a shot off half the time before all 3 are cutting me down. I was lucky to get a headshot in on the far right dude as my very first shot, then immediately got cut down by the other two. I was trying to lean side to side to dodge and still got demolished. I don't even last your 4.18 seconds.

I'm also finding the far left guy 90% of the time is nearly completely off screen as soon as I draw too, and of course he's the one firing the kill shot at me.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
1morey

sk8tbdkid's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
This one sucks and is excruciatingly frustrating. This duel is just not fun at all.

I can't even get a shot off half the time before all 3 are cutting me down. I was lucky to get a headshot in on the far right dude as my very first shot, then immediately got cut down by the other two. I was trying to lean side to side to dodge and still got demolished. I don't even last your 4.18 seconds.

I'm also finding the far left guy 90% of the time is nearly completely off screen as soon as I draw too, and of course he's the one firing the kill shot at me.
Just keep practicing, you'll get it. Trust me, Those Los Banditos were a pain in the Alpha Sierra Sierra.

1morey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
I Reborn XI

I Reborn XI's Gamercard
I got this through luck to be honest. I don't understand how to work duels at all, but then again I've never really taken the time to figure it out.
But for me I just shot like crazy and moved from side to side as quick as I could and after enough tries I got it surprisingly.
Good luck [if you haven't already got this]
I Reborn XI is offline   Reply With Quote