PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
Drunk3nR4d

Drunk3nR4d's Gamercard
This game made me open my eyes...

Ive been a huge call of duty fan since the games first started coming out for xbox. i have wasted 1000's of hours online and have enjoyed how good i consider myself to the majority of the people who play call of duty.. well, due to alil extra cash in my pocket, my brother and i decided to pick this game up.. and well, i sucked at it, yet i was excited. the style in which i played first person shooters was based soley around call of duty gameplay. i love this game, its IN MY OWN OPINION the most realistic you can get in a first person shooter. the first time i went 42-13 on this game in squad deathmatch i got so excited, in which games in the call of duty era, that was a norm for me. i know im babbling on and ii know im going to catch some heat from people who like to talk shit on these forums but i want to make it known that call of duty can KISS MY ASS and i refuse to buy another one as long as they continue to make battlefield games..

thank you