PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-30-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
daviddegraw
Banned User

nuckinx360afuts's Gamercard
they all fall down mini game

I find it impossible to beat the fully upgraded kyklops in under 2 mins. No matter what I do the bastard is never shield down long enough or there is no cars to throw at him. 75% of the time his shields are down for less then a second for his missle attack he rarely does the laser one where you can hit him with a car. Then when I do knock him down no cars are around to use as gauntlets to hit him with. Anyone know a quick way to do this frustrating mini game?

EDIT- I figured out the easy way...run up to the kyklops at it's feet it will fall and make a ground way let that hit you as well. Then it will try to mash you with its foot you need to finish that then it will fall on its face. Be ready to go nuts using ground pound or your favorite combo and it is doable. You get about 2 times of doing this to beat it in under 2 mins since animations take so long.

Last edited by daviddegraw; 01-02-2009 at 07:01 AM.
daviddegraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
mighty1

Send a message via Yahoo to mighty1

The Smoking Ace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah you've got to be pretty quick on this one but its pretty easy once you get the hang of what to do
My All-Time Greatest Challange Success: Dead Rising 1000/1000 =100% Game Completion

All Time Favorite Achievement: Day7 in Dead Rising

Hey Yo I Stay Ballin

mighty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
OnePunchEckert

OptimusSnarf's Gamercard
The minute you start run under him. He'll slam himself into the ground and then try to step on you. You did a rapid tap mini game and you fling him to the ground. He'll stand up and keel over over. Use ground pound to knock his health down more. Do this like four times and it'll work. I did it in 1:54 and got gold
OnePunchEckert is offline   Reply With Quote