PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > PES 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
grant01

worst pro ev ever!

this game is utter shit
grant01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:01 AM   #2
Anglomaniac

Anglomaniac's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant01 View Post
this game is utter shit
Ermm, yeah...well great assumption there. any reasons as to why you think it is "utter shit" or you just having an "utter shit day" so everything you come across is "utter shit"

A s Pro Evo fan for years....who actually looked over this game for the last 2 releases because they were "utter shit" finds this one really amazing...i think they done a great job on the gameplay, admittedly found it a little tricky at first to master, i find it by far the most realistic footie game around. (IMO)
Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
CaptainKicker

Send a message via MSN to CaptainKicker

Zefph's Gamercard
Well its not the best game in the series.... I don't like it much either

Xbox One: Day One Edition Owner!
CaptainKicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
Resurgam040

Send a message via MSN to Resurgam040

Resurgam040's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
IMO Its one of the best after pro evo 1 on the PS1..

YOu prolly hate it because none of your players' passes reach their teammates.

Evo is hardcore again and that's what makes this game a real PRO evo once again.

I love it!
Resurgam040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
Utako

Le Benjo's Gamercard
Thumbs down

worst commentary ever
best proev on next gen undeniable
Old 10-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
RWarbz

RWarbz's Gamercard
Commentary is exactly the same as the last Pro Evo game so a little disappointed that they didn't improve on that. But it's an interesting game, doesn't feel as arcade as 2010 but it's pretty good and takes a while to master.

Still not convinced with the shooting though.
RWarbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Luiza014

luiza014's Gamercard
so, i have also been a die hard fan of pro for years and even got the last two editions, however considering to switch to fifa because everyone was saying how much better it was.
pro 2008 was shit. thats just a fact.
last year's seemed to get back in track and although it wasn't a wonder, it was ok.
this year i downloaded both demos and although i was more convinced to try this year's fifa, after playing the demo i thought that it was a better idea to stick to pro.
the thing is i just rented it last night and i'm almost half way through with the achievements and i believe i can finish it in another rental.
my question is: is it worth to get fifa for achievements sake and to play more on my own? or should i stay with pro?
i dunno if all this makes sense
Luiza014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
nejvetsiborec

biggestborec's Gamercard
You can 1000G Pro Ev in rental, but not the same with FIFA, cause you have to play 500 matches only with your Pro (Created player) and many other long chievos. So I think its more likely impossible, but if you will play it whole (like whole) week, maybe you can get it.
nejvetsiborec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
Luiza014

luiza014's Gamercard
i was thinking about actually purchasing it. the thing is that i dont wanna do that and then be disappointed by Fifa because this new Pro I believe is pretty damn good. I've had it for like 36 hours now and I'm missing just some 7 achievements. the thing is that I'm pretty sure the game would lose intererest for me after i'm done with the achievements so thats why I'm considering Fifa, since it seems way more long-lasting in terms of achievements. even if getting the full 1000 is nearly impossible.
i dunno i might end up getting it, or maybe not and go for Formula1. we'll see
Luiza014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
Marketman316

Marketman316's Gamercard
have you actually played it? this game is truly marvellous and by far the best pes since ps1 days. every single problem from the dark days of 08 has been sorted out. pes is up there with fifa and by 2013 will be the dominant brand once again (and i enjoyed fifa 10/wc)
Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #11
FreiZeitGeipel

FreiZeitGeipel's Gamercard
I think PES 2011 has evolved a lot compared to the last years´ outputs. Yes, the commentary is still the same crap (at least in German) and they really fucked up with the new penalty system, but when it comes to gameplay I love it. Real football-feeling again. I think the review here on X360A gives way too few credit to the changes that have been made. It´s definately not the worst PES ever!
FreiZeitGeipel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #12
PsycoSnowman

Send a message via MSN to PsycoSnowman

PsycoSnowman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiza014 View Post
so, i have also been a die hard fan of pro for years and even got the last two editions, however considering to switch to fifa because everyone was saying how much better it was.
pro 2008 was shit. thats just a fact.
last year's seemed to get back in track and although it wasn't a wonder, it was ok.
this year i downloaded both demos and although i was more convinced to try this year's fifa, after playing the demo i thought that it was a better idea to stick to pro.
the thing is i just rented it last night and i'm almost half way through with the achievements and i believe i can finish it in another rental.
my question is: is it worth to get fifa for achievements sake and to play more on my own? or should i stay with pro?
i dunno if all this makes sense

If you want FIFA get 10 because it's £5 at gamstation now. FIFA 11 achievements are easier though (got all the offline ones in less than a week, Virtual Pro can be done against second controller) if that's what your buying it for. I've been a die hard FIFA fan since PES 2008 was crap, but I got rid of FIFA 11, I might buy PES 2011.
PsycoSnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #13
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
I have to agree....I got the full 1000G on PES 2010 and think it's a great little footy game (if you invest some time in it).....PES 2011 is an abortion of a game
Old 12-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #14
Triple H

Send a message via MSN to Triple H

mjcherts's Gamercard
Bought it today, and after playing just 10 minutes of I am not looking forward to trying to complete any achievements. Passing is rubbish, players will not sprint and even on the lowest settings I am still losing posession too easily.

Maybe it was cos I was half asleep though, so will try again once I have a long sleep lol.
Triple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
These low effort threads are getting annoying...
Old 01-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #16
rapid1401

i think pes 11 is better than 2010 and 2009.

but the game was better in last generations for xbox or ps2
Old 01-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
sleepymexican45

sleepymexican45's Gamercard
quit pes games for fifa 09. then got fifa 11, the gameplay vfor me is way to conservative and well...boring! So I tried Pes 11 and I can't get enough seriously!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:06 AM   #18
marKot1k

marKot1K's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymexican45 View Post
quit pes games for fifa 09. then got fifa 11, the gameplay vfor me is way to conservative and well...boring! So I tried Pes 11 and I can't get enough seriously!
Couldnt agree more. I tried this after I felt seriously let down by this years FIFA - and now, hell, its gonna take a feckin belter of a game by EA next year for me to revert back.

I just love this game now. Period.

"6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy"
marKot1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #19
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
This is by far the best PES in years, recent editions have been awful and the franchise was looking in trouble but this one is a huge improvement from last years (and i won't even mention the 2008 version).

I have never been a FIFA fan, i find the gameplay too boring and arcade-type but tried FIFA 11 anyway and compared to PES 2011 i really don't understand why it has a better rating. Overall PES 2011 is by far the best football game for this year.
chrisk62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #20
TheNarrator23

TheNarrator23's Gamercard
I bought this game last week, and the only reason i still have it, is because 1 need the online achievment (any1 wanna boost? ).

I think FIFA is miles ahead of PES and it's going to be difficult for PES to recover. The fact that FIFA has all the licenses is very important for me, because i wanna play the league from my country, that's impossible in PES.

PES has the CL, EL and Copa whatever, that's like fun for 1 time, but that's it. It dissapointed me that they added alot of South American teams, but teams like Chelsea and Liverpool still aren't officially licensed.

+ the fact that the Master League is still shit. It was decent in 2009, but now I can't even find it fun
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:06 PM   #21
Delboy

x Nadzy X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator23 View Post
II think FIFA is miles ahead of PES and it's going to be difficult for PES to recover. The fact that FIFA has all the licenses is very important for me, because i wanna play the league from my country, that's impossible in PES.

PES has the CL, EL and Copa whatever, that's like fun for 1 time, but that's it. It dissapointed me that they added alot of South American teams, but teams like Chelsea and Liverpool still aren't officially licensed.

+ the fact that the Master League is still shit.
What he said. However, you have to pay for License, so they can't get everyones, if you REALLY have your set on the kits and badges get a Xbox Live Camera and take pictures.

Completed Retail Games (3)
Fifa 11, Fable II GOTY, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Completed Arcade Games (5)
Harm's Way, Deadrising Case: Zero, Aegis Wing, Xbox Live Labs, Dash of Destruction.
Delboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #22
chelseaman99

The SFC Chris's Gamercard
It's a pretty good game, I prefer FIFA overall still though.

I don't mind not having the licenses, although it seems strange playing the Champions League with half the teams being unofficial. I also think you should be able to play the Europa League outside of Master League.
chelseaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #23
davibr

DaviBR85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapid1401 View Post
i think pes 11 is better than 2010 and 2009.

but the game was better in last generations for xbox or ps2
I tottaly agree with you, man. The PS2 versions were awesome.
davibr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #24
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
Have to agree with the OP,this games total dog shit! Picked it up for 99p for some easy score but at 700G after a day or so im bored stupid.also just found out the only MP achievement is now unobtainable meaning no 100%! im left with a choice,play another 9 seasons for the decication achievement & a handful of other miscellanious ones OR sling this shit in the bin! No brainer really! How this franchise has fallen from grace.first pes ive bought (for 99p lol) in years and wow itll be the last! Fifas far from perfect but this is just terrible!