PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham Asylum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
Dawgmuffin

Dawgmuffin's Gamercard
Worst thing imaginable happened to me :/

So I had bought Arkham Asylum on the 360 around the time it came out, and got 1000/1000, and later (regrettably) sold it... And at one point I even gamefly'd the PS3 version and got Platinum on that in under 24 hours real-life time (/brag) So yesterday, in my excitement for Arkham City, I got the PC version of Arkham Asylum on Steam for $7.49, and predictably started being an achievement whore. Well today, I had absolutely every achievement except Freeflow Gold, Predator Gold, and Perfect Knight, and I had 3/3 medals on every challenge except the last 2 (one for each type). I did Rumble in the Jungle (Extreme) and got 3 medals, and Freeflow Gold pops up. Being as paranoid about achievements glitching as I am, I immediately opened my list, and saw that Freeflow Gold had glitched and was still locked. I exited the game (from the main menu) then reopened it, thinking the achievement would re-unlock immediately or some other miracle would happen, and instead I saw that my save file was corrupt......Frik.
Dawgmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
Adam3k3

Adam3k3's Gamercard
At least this game is fun to re do. Start over and backup your save after every session. You should have it done in no time.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
essecks

essechoplex's Gamercard
Very unlucky!

essecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Lord J Rod

B1G FAT DYNAM0's Gamercard
Have you tried recovering your gamertag? I've had several game s glitch on me where the achievements say they unlocked and really didn't and then I recovered my gamertag and I got all the glitched achievemnets.
Lord J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Risq Taker

Risq Taker's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord J Rod View Post
Have you tried recovering your gamertag? I've had several game s glitch on me where the achievements say they unlocked and really didn't and then I recovered my gamertag and I got all the glitched achievemnets.
I too have had this happen when recovering gamer tag after glitching achievements... not sure if it will help you with the corrupt save file though...
Risq Taker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
STx Reckless

STx Reckless's Gamercard
Idk if it's batman or my control... But something just won't let me get 40+ combo, stops at 39 even if I'm jumping over an enemy, just throwing my bad experience with this game the predator gold is pretty easy I can't get 3 stars on any of the freeflow I blame batman... Lmao!
STx Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:56 AM   #7
Rbayley92

Rbayley92's Gamercard
proper gutted today, same sort of thing happened, got all the combat challenges done, finishes the last mission on hard, all my achevos popped including perfect knight, exit to main menu, desktop, go on 360, no perfect knight, go back on pc, says its there, go to load up my 100% save file...........corrupt file

i have recovered gamertag. nothing.

so pc says i have 1000G, xbox doesn't, make sense of that.
Rbayley92 is offline   Reply With Quote