PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
StyledBear

StyledBear's Gamercard
why no love for bond?

seriously, does anyone actually play this game anymore? i just bought it cheap and played through the game -great stuff i thought, but then online there are actually 5 people as far as i can tell. i would of thought there would be at least a few hundred poor souls still giving bond a bit of their time

does anyone like this game apart from me?
Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age Orgins + II, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, LEGO HP 1-4, LEGO PotC, LOST Via Domus, Madden 06 + 08 + 09, Mass Effect 1 + 2, NBA 2K6, Shrek the Third, Star Wars: TFU, Tekken 6, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 + 2011, WWE 12
Arcade
(2)
Monkey Island 1, Monkey Island 2

StyledBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
Teth Amon

Goauld Imotep's Gamercard
I felt it was a great single player game but the online should NOT have achievements...

Its built on the COD4 engine and the graphics are a little poor. If you want to get the achievements you should post in the achievement trading thread.

Overall its a good game but Treyarch always has online achievements that make this particular game a boosting fest.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
JohnnyBravo

dracul rosu's Gamercard
in the evening (gmt time) u find lots of ppl, most of them playing team conflict;
Old 07-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
Guitarr Steve

Send a message via AIM to Guitarr Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Guitarr Steve

Docter Peppa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
When my friends and I all rented this game to 1k it, we found that we actually enjoyed playing it online, so most of us just bought our rented copy and played online for a while. This was like a year ago though, so I don't know how the online's been holding up since then. We used to play Bond Evasion because it's basically Search & Destroy. I don't think we lost a match (everyone that plays online is pretty bad).
It's like those parents who have their first kid, the kid is wonderful, exceeds in every aspect, then they have a second, it fails at life, sure they'll still love it, but inside they think "Oh fuck, what happened?"

Guitarr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
RwHo

Single player seemed pretty good one this game but for me personally, multiplayer got old really quick. Not sure why though, just wasnt really into it.
RwHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
Ivo

dutchMau5z's Gamercard
It's a good game overall, but people only use shotguns online.
Still playing this game on Xbox LIVE, though.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
I loved the single player. Plenty of story, and the haard difficulty was actually pretty damn hard.

Multiplayer... sure, it's fun, just like the original Goldeneye.

But is it really fun enough to where I really want to log on 10000 hours of gameplay to get the online cheevos? Nope.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
O0mix0O

O0mix0O's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
There was nothing particularly wrong with it, but there wasn't anything that made it great. I still play it occasionally to grab the last few achievements. The people who play it online aren't really that good so it's good if you need an ego boost :P

90,000G - 01/08/2013
Batman: Arkham City

O0mix0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
K-dash

arent argento's Gamercard
Is this region locked? I have the German version and there is no one online. Ever. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, late at night ... nothing.

50.000GS - 30.07.2011
K-dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dash View Post
Is this region locked? I have the German version and there is no one online. Ever. Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, late at night ... nothing.
Thats odd, because all the time when I was online, it was damn Brittish kids that were on there all the time So there should be plenty on in your region.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 AM   #11
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Online is so busy I'm shocked I've never had a issue joining any games, got all the achievements legit. Only got a few more should be done 1/2days then story.

So if your reading this don't be put off about people saying it's dead there more than enough people. And I'm shocked how good the bloody game is Reminds me of my FPS for N64.

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote