Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Homefront
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #241
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Ninja Kaspyr 83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnqeN View Post
To the ppl who made this game !

U COCK BITING FUCKTARDS ! GO JUMP OFF SOMETHING HUUUUUGE AND LAND ON UR FACES.

This game is a load of crap on Guerilla !!!! How the hell can the ppl keep spawning right in front of my face while i got ppl on my right side as well ?!

It's impossble to get to the chopper on mission 5. The enemies keep popping up all over the place.

NEVER MAKE ANOTHER GAME IN YOUR LIFES !!!!!!!

Finally i did it, after 10 times i did it. !!!!! And i was lucky as F****
The still popped in front of me on both left and right side. But tossing grenades all over helped me
YAAAA! what that guys said......

Ninja Kaspyr 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #242
thebigCUBE

Thumbs down Live code? Really???

The live gameplay in this is so fun! but the fact that you have to pay EXTRA just to play it is so dumb..
thebigCUBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #243
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigCUBE View Post
The live gameplay in this is so fun! but the fact that you have to pay EXTRA just to play it is so dumb..
That's only if you buy second hand. More and more devs are doing this now since they don't make profits from used copies sales. EA have it for FIFA (and I assume all other EA Sports titles). DICE implemented it with Battlefield (although that was just to get free map packs etc, not to play online) and THQ/Kaos have done it with this but at least you get to play up to rank 5 instead of nothing at all.

When you buy any of these games brand new you get a code either with or on the manual which you redeem to allow your pass to online play. It's a way of fighting profit loss for the devs via second hand sales since they otherwise see nothing from the sales of that game second hand. So they make a quick $10 by charging you to play online. Big whoop. It's what you saved by buying second hand anyway...
Old 07-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #244
brownstar ninja

brownstar ninja's Gamercard
You really don't save very much buying second hand(maybe $15), i'm pretty sure game dev make enough, they don't need to charge $10 and keep making money, they sold it, and at $70 a game now(mortal kombat), they can suck it, i won't buy new and i won't buy online pass codes, f*ck the greedy idiots. I hate online achievements, so keep your online pass.
brownstar ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #245
Schmoobie

Schmoobie's Gamercard
There has been some glitches associated with lag where people phase through objects making them invincible. They can also see through walls and shoot you from across the map....
Schmoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #246
Toaster Forster

seasick sausage's Gamercard
Oh right,this explains why i kept getting taken out by a player on the other side of the map behind a hill, i thought he'd hacked the game or something,is this just a game fault or do some players know what to do and exploit it?
Toaster Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #247
Toaster Forster

seasick sausage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster Forster View Post
Oh right,this explains why i kept getting taken out by a player on the other side of the map behind a hill, i thought he'd hacked the game or something,is this just a game fault or do some players know what to do and exploit it?
Forgot to say he only had an M4 not a sniper rifle, or clear line of sight.
Toaster Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #248
Floridsdorfer

Floridsdorfer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownstar ninja View Post
You really don't save very much buying second hand(maybe $15), i'm pretty sure game dev make enough, they don't need to charge $10 and keep making money, they sold it, and at $70 a game now(mortal kombat), they can suck it, i won't buy new and i won't buy online pass codes, f*ck the greedy idiots. I hate online achievements, so keep your online pass.
/ 100% Agree
Floridsdorfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #249
Nocturnus30

xX Nocturnus Xx's Gamercard
Bitches

I managed to get my 1000/1000 on this game. Quit your bitchin!
Nocturnus30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #250
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I didn't even know this game had an online pass. They really should label it across the cover or something. Thankfully I got this game for 10 bucks. (Long live pawn shops). Because if I paid gamestops 5 bucks less than new I would be super pissed!

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #251
Ninja Kaspyr 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnus30 View Post
I managed to hack my 1000/1000 on this game. Quit your bitchin!
or we can continue, hence the name of the thread. OFFICIAL BITCHING THREAD!

so stop bitching about peoples bitching or join the fight.

wait...never mind..........your bitching about bitching.......welcome sir.

Last edited by Ninja Kaspyr 83; 09-02-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #252
Ninja Kaspyr 83

all in all this game is still garbage and the fact that they even charge for online pass and dlc is ridonkulous! its a shame i had to pay a full $59.99 (preorder) for this shitty game. its horrible and i hope they never comeout with anything like this again. fuck thq and fuck kaos. they sure know how to treat a customer.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #253
Melanski v2

melanski v2's Gamercard
my problem is the lag, even playing through the campaign theirs just random all to frequent moments where ill kinda freeze up for a quick sec then it continues..not lookin forward to this on guerrilla as im gettin shot like a bitch during this freeze or w.e // its def not my connection i have a fat stack of games and never have lag problems ever.

oh oh and anyone have a problem with that one level where you have to meet up with your comrads in the alley, it was either the wall or fire sale. Their is a pickup next to the dumpster to clarify, i had to restart my checkpoint like 3 times cause no one would do anything at the rendevouz, their is a gate that connor has to open and no one was friggn movin, i could see resistance fighters fighting on the other side and i literally waited 10 min cause i thought they were supposed to finish the fight or somethin. reloaded, same crap. got it on the 3rd or 4th . GOD i feel like a tool sometimes when i play this game.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #254
Scary 6ary

Scary 6ary's Gamercard
This game actually gets worse the more you play it, I can't even find the words to accurately convey how much I hate this game. The single player campaign has to be the worst of any FPS game ever made. I challenege anyone to provide an example of a worse FPS game on a current generation console.
Scary 6ary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #255
SoleRanger

SoleRanger's Gamercard
Yeah, this game had a great idea but my god it feels old and unworthy of a next-gen title. I find this game to easy and unbalanced the more you level up. For an example, I have no recoil at all while I'm ADS. I can use the m16 & AK and destroy people because I don't have any recoil. Then I'm 40-9 because of I'm using Choppers and Tanks.

However, the engine killed this game.
SoleRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #256
themishkin

DutchRudder2007's Gamercard
I bought this game new from Best Buy for $10 the other day, and I just finished the campaign. So I go to multiplayer and it wants a Battle Code to play past level 5, well my game didn't have one in it. So now I have to choose whether or not to pay $10 for a stupid online code to a game I bought new... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #257
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homaz View Post
I had very high hopes for this game but the single player sucks. There is basically no story at all, no cut scenes, no emotion at all.

They had good atmosphere but they did absolutely nothing with it. The SP is only 4 hours long for god sake, and the ending sucked too. I havent played MP yet so i cant comment on that.
Good luck. The single player was the best part of the game. That should give you an idea of how bad the MP was. Just a bad game all around considering the hype it got.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #258
Dexter010

Claptrap NL's Gamercard
A while ago I completed this game including all collectibles, but I didn't get the achievement for all the collectibles. That sucks.
Dexter010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #259
punisher1419

punisher1419's Gamercard
i purchased homefront a month ago, pre owned, and i cant find out where the hell to purchase the battle code...........
punisher1419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:31 AM   #260
Skelix

Skelix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
don't bother server is down
Skelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #261
ginge88isfun

Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary 6ary View Post
This game actually gets worse the more you play it, I can't even find the words to accurately convey how much I hate this game. The single player campaign has to be the worst of any FPS game ever made. I challenege anyone to provide an example of a worse FPS game on a current generation console.
Shellshock 2?

I'm still pissed at the fact that the servers are still down, really hope Crytek put them back up.
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:16 AM   #262
Prof Boom

Prof BOOM's Gamercard
I had a little bit of low expectations, considering I got this for 4$ at Gamestop. But I've heard a little bit about it and always wanted to give it a try. I enjoy the game so far, yeah I hate how the NPCs like to go first and glitch like retards. And the graphics are so so, I'm not picky with graphics. The one thing I really hate is 400 goes to Multi and I don't have internet at the moment and I've heard it's laggy. I know it gets rather annoying being pushed from the NPCs and being stuck on stupid invisible barriers that should be a bit more refined. Overall a good game so far, only on the 4th chapter.
40002 - 8.14.2013 - Midnight Club: LA - Unicycle 20
50002 - 6.21.2014 - Medal of Honor™ - Smooth Operator 10
Working on:
Brink
Brothers in Arms: Highway to Hell
Bulletstorm
Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare (Campaign only)
Homefront
Medal of Honor™
Pure
Sneak King
Prof Boom is offline   Reply With Quote