PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood > The Da Vinci Disappearance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Templar Lairs

Did these come with the DLC? I don't remember them being there when I played the main game a while ago. They seemed to just pop up out of no where, and I didn't see them mentioned anywhere else really.

Anyone else surprised that 100% sync in the Templar Lairs doesn't count toward the Il Principe achievement? I can see why they didn't include the Christina missions since there's no requirement for full sync, but the Templar Lairs were fun, albeit pretty easy, and had a full sync requirement. Strange to me that they weren't required for full sync in the DLC.

Also, anyone else think it was a bit ridiculous that when you discover the Templar treasure at the end of each Templar Lair, all you get is a measly 4000f? I literally had over 800,000f by the time I finished 100% sync in the main game and did all the DLC missions. Then I get to a treasure chest full of gold and treasures and all Ezio takes is a pathetic 4000f? Pretty lame for the size of the chest you find. Although I guess in comparison to how easy the lairs are, it makes sense you only get 4000f. I was just disappointed.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Maiyku

maiyku's Gamercard
The templar lairs (the tower and watermill area) were bonus missions if you got the Collectors Edition of the game. Since I always had them available, I'm not sure if they were added with the DLC or not.

Arcade 100% - Plants vs. Zombies, Minecraft

Currently Playing: Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs
Maiyku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
They were. I got them when I bought the DLC.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
realshinobi

Bourne Shinobi's Gamercard
I was just wondering the same thing. Yea, its from the DLC