PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2011, 11:02 PM   #181
Dalglish YNWA96

Dalglish YNWA96's Gamercard
You know what, I love playing online clubs. If anyone of you are a fanatic of clubs then you should know my team, The Hungovers.

Even though I love playing online clubs (if you can ever get a game or get connected to EA), there is too much delay and cheats on this game. I hate spending most of my time watching the match lobby. I really hope they sort out all the problems for the next fifa.
Dalglish YNWA96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #182
FamiDude

MonkeyJuggleDX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
FIVER STAR WONDERS - Bellchows who only pick the top teams - Like NUFC Magpie who picked Chelsea(As a Bolton fan, I would NEVER pick another club from the same division)!

CUTBACK KINGS - Cocktwats who can only score by doing the pass across the 6 yard box and tapping it in. Usually this is coupled with the FIVE STAR WONDER tag.

HALFPINT HEROES - AKA afro midgets. Spunkmongers.

DC DICKHEADS - Anyone who disconnects when you go ahead.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 AM   #183
khartoun

kHartouN's Gamercard
dominating possession, shots and shots on target yet conceding such stupid goals from the oppositions one and only shot on goal (usually from a random lobbed through ball).

passing is horrible. It'll never go to who I intend it to (someone making a run down the wing or into the box, yet I pass it to someone marked and completely stationary). So many times I'll hold the power meter down and he'll do a little fairy tap in front of him going nowhere or sometimes I'll just tap A for a quick pass and just belts it down the pitch.

when I'm running down the wing, and my attackers just run next to me, seriously what's the point?

defenders doing absolutely nothing, just standing there letting the opposition attackers literally walk through my defence. stick a foot out, concede the foul, attempt something, lost so many games b/c of this rubbish.

oh and everyone either playing as chelsea or barca and just spamming lobbed through balls to pacey attackers.. pathetic. I can understand if they're the team you support but playing every single game online as them.. honestly.

khartoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #184
Aristonaf

Aristonaf's Gamercard
Fucking EA Servers.

Tried to play 8 head to head matches yesterday, every match i got disconnected from ea servers
Aristonaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #185
Xx RMEN xX

GearoidXD's Gamercard
Sick of disconnecting.

And playing bloody Barca all the time. Most of my online matches have been against Barca, sick of it. Very hard to beat them.
Xx RMEN xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #186
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
I love playing Clubs, but it's really starting to hack me off.

I see more and more 100%+ modded Pros, it takes ages to get a game, because if your opponents have one less player than you, they'll quit out of the lobby.

I really think they should take the ability to play as ANY out of Pro Clubs, or at lest include an option to filter out games with someone playing as ANY. It seems that half the time, the opponents' AI 6 foot+ defenders are faster than my Pro, who has max sprint speed!
LNG SaNdMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #187
Abdul88Haseeb

Abdul88Haseeb's Gamercard
Why would you wait till the game is over, and disconnect as the whistle is being blown.

F**k Sake, it really grinds my gears the amount of p*ssy's there are on the ea servers who cant take losing.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #188
Barbedkelp

Barbedkelp's Gamercard
Over 1000 games played with my pro and NO ACHIEVEMENT! EA get your achievements sorted.

Brian: Peter those are cheerios.

If you enjoy the time you are wasting then it is not wasted time.

Barbedkelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #189
Nanbag

Nanbag's Gamercard
brilliant, i didnt think this game could get any shitter but EA have decided to let people used hacked virtual pros
Nanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #190
X V3NOM SLAPS X

Mr Whiteyy's Gamercard
i HATE THIS GAME PPL RAGE QUIT ON HEAD 2 HEAD IM USEIN 2 STAR AND THEY GOT 5 I WIN THEY BACK OUT!! OMFG!!!!!!
X V3NOM SLAPS X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #191
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
It's getting ridiculous now. EA probably thought they were doing us a favour by making this year's achievement to 'play' 100 head to head ranked matches, rather that 'win' as it was in FIFA 10.

They should have revised the description to 'Lose 100 head to head ranked matches', as that's what you basically have to do if you want to get the achievement, to ensure your opponent doesn't quit.

The Virtual Football achievement is making me tear my hair out. You get 10 people in the lobby, then spend ages searching for a match, and the other team quits out before the game even starts. On Saturday, we finally got to start a match against 11 players, and they quit after 2 minutes at 0-0.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #192
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbag View Post
brilliant, i didnt think this game could get any shitter but EA have decided to let people used hacked virtual pros
Every time we come up against modeded pros, they either back out in the lobby or quit when we go 2-0 up.

You have to ask yourself why they mod their pros in the first place. Answer: because they suck at FIFA.

I guess it makes them feel big to brag to their mates at school that their Virtual Pro is at 106%.

Wow, I'm so impressed at your uber 1337 modding skillz...

Is it worth reporting these idiots through the console under system tampering? After all, I have no way of proving it, other than taking a photo of the pre-match lobby. I normally sent them a message telling them how sad they are, in the hope of getting an abusive message back that I can report them for.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #193
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Twice last night we won semi-finals, only to have our opponents for the final quit out in the lobby because we had one more player than them. When we went to play the next match, both times we were back in the quarter-final!

Then, in another game, we went 2-0 up and immidiately the other team started scoring own goals, giving away penalties and getting players sent off. Needless to say, they quit in the 88th minute. When I sent one of the players a message asking why they bother playing online if they can't take losing, he just got abusive and said they always mess about and quit when they know they can't win.

Why can't these idiots see that they ruin online gaming for the res of us, and why can't EA put a system in place that prevents them from playing online for a duration that increases the more times they do it?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #194
X V3NOM SLAPS X

Mr Whiteyy's Gamercard
i have now played 135 games on head 2 head still not got it cuz lil fags cant HAVE TOO quit -_- do they really think they can win eveygame?!!!! i even score own goals so they dont back out but ooo they do!!! why cudnt they do it like if they back it IT COUNTS AS A FULL GAME BECAUSE THEY ARE LEAVIN!!!!!!! cant wait too sell this game!!!!!
X V3NOM SLAPS X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #195
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
It's not looking promising for FIFA 12. From the mouth of David Rutter himself...

Is there going to be a way to stop quitters, or punish people for quitting matches?
Itís a major problem in all online games, itís not something thatís unique to FIFA, I think the problem with FIFA is that when you are playing head-to-head, it is unique to the you, whereas a game like Call of Duty, where you are playing a team against another big team, and all of a sudden you get shot and up pops the HUD and you are the only person on your team because everyone else quit because you were in a bit of trouble, itís frustrating. I think what ends up happening is because of the nature of the head-to-head experience, it feels more prevalent, itís human nature. We already give you the win, you get more points, the other person gets s DNF increment. You can match make for people with bad DNF. If you really want, you can go and find people that are always quitting, or you can set your options to only find people that rarely quit, and thatís been in for the last year or so. I would strongly encourage you to use it.

What about the quitters in Pro Clubs? If your opponent quits, sure you get the win, but you don't get the points and if you've scored a great goal, you can't save the replay. Plus, in Head-to-Head matches, they don't count towards the achievement if the other player quits. That's what annoys people most; when they have to play hundreds of games to get it when they should only need to play 100.

Source: http://www.godisageek.com/2011/07/in...-david-rutter/
Old 07-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #196
xWOOKIEMONSTERx

Just had a game against this guy on fully manual controls and this happened, safe to say this is one the main reasons i hate playing fifa, when they going to inflict bans on people that quit!

xWOOKIEMONSTERx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #197
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
That's just ridiculous. Why even bother playing if you're gonna do that? What possible pleasure does it give people to do that?
Old 07-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #198
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Be aware, guys, that there is now an 8'3" tall Virtual Pro modification in circulation. If this becomes preavalent, there'll be no point whatsoever playing Pro Clubs, as every other team will have an 8 foot keeper
Old 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #199
slayerxD

xslayerxD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNG SaNdMaN View Post
Be aware, guys, that there is now an 8'3" tall Virtual Pro modification in circulation. If this becomes preavalent, there'll be no point whatsoever playing Pro Clubs, as every other team will have an 8 foot keeper
Wow, this happens in FIFA 11 too?

This is also a problem in NBA2k11. Cheaters ruining the game.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #200
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxD View Post
Wow, this happens in FIFA 11 too?

This is also a problem in NBA2k11. Cheaters ruining the game.
It'll be only a matter of time, it's all over various well known modding sites for download, so I'm guessing it'll soon be as rife as the 6'7" 127 rated pros are at the moment.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #201
StyledBear

StyledBear's Gamercard
absolute horseshit online for an arbitrary three reasons;

1. same as CoD - kids and dicks, thats all who play this
2. EA must have the worst servers in history - and im including Kazakstan in that
3. the abso-fucking-lutely soul destroying playing experience that is pro clubs. 11 players chasing the ball at all times, fucking marvellous

phew, i needed that
Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age Orgins + II, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, LEGO HP 1-4, LEGO PotC, LOST Via Domus, Madden 06 + 08 + 09, Mass Effect 1 + 2, NBA 2K6, Shrek the Third, Star Wars: TFU, Tekken 6, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 + 2011, WWE 12
Arcade
(2)
Monkey Island 1, Monkey Island 2

StyledBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #202
StyledBear

StyledBear's Gamercard
oh and fyi, i just played a match against 2 of those 8ft thundercunts
Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age Orgins + II, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, LEGO HP 1-4, LEGO PotC, LOST Via Domus, Madden 06 + 08 + 09, Mass Effect 1 + 2, NBA 2K6, Shrek the Third, Star Wars: TFU, Tekken 6, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 + 2011, WWE 12
Arcade
(2)

Old 08-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #203
StyledBear

StyledBear's Gamercard
oh and fyi, i just played a match against 2 of those 8ft thundercunts
Arcade
(2)

Old 08-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #204
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyledBear View Post
11 players chasing the ball at all times
I kick anyone out of our club who won't play in their position. I don't mind the CBs coming up for corners and free kicks, but some of them spend more time in their opponents' half than the opposition goalkeeper.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:55 AM   #205
Xa eXotics

Xa eXotics's Gamercard
Thumbs up

fifa 11 full of cheats..if i got £1 for everytime some noob freezed my screen i would be rich..but these noobs dont relise i have a programe to kick them off line...the same as pro clubs i wait then boot them so they lose 3-0 ..vp rating 90 rf...then microsoft ban me for system tampering.so i sent them a video of every gt that freezed my screen and the call it connection failure?...well that would discinnected from ea servers dont you think...well done online gaming let cheater and hackers be role models to the gaming world
Xa eXotics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #206
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
I got into an argument with some tool the other night after we had beaten their team with two 8' VPs 4-1. I had a look at his profile, and it had a modded avatar. When I checked yesterday, he's been 'offline' since the day he played us, and his gamerscore has been reset too.

I LOLd at his comments that I'm *&%! at FIFA, when I have 900GS on it, especially as he now has a big fat ZERO!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #207
TheOneJat

TheOneJat's Gamercard
Wish I had the equipment to film some of the stupid shit the defence and keeper do. Costs us so many goals on clubs. #argh
TheOneJat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #208
LNG SaNdMaN

LNG SaNdMaN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneJat View Post
Wish I had the equipment to film some of the stupid shit the defence and keeper do. Costs us so many goals on clubs. #argh
I feel your pain. Last night, the AI scored 2 own goals in the same match! In another game, we were 1-0 up and all over the opposition. At a goal kick, the goalie decided to tamely kick the ball it straight to an opposing striker for the easy goal, and we lost the game in extra time due to more AI hopelessness.

Even if you have someone playing as ANY, the non-human players are so crap and slow, they just can't keep up with good Virtual Pros.