PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Kinect Fun Labs > Bobble Head
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
QuickMythril

QuickMythril's Gamercard
Exclamation solution for those who can't play this game

ok so i downloaded fun labs today and found out that after the title update it freezes at the blue sky screen. i was able to play googly eyes and kinect me after deleting the title update (2 out of 6 lab apps solved). i even found out that you can play them online still by only signing into live after you start the app. it will request an update for googly eyes or kinect me specifically and just reset that app so you don't have to go back to the blue screen. to get avatar kinect and sparkler to work it was as simple as launching them from the quick launch. (4 out of 6 minus 240 ms points for sparkler) now people have been saying that you can run bobble head and build a buddy from quick launch as well, but i don't have those games listed. from what i understand you have to run kinect labs while online and it will retrieve them, but the title update now prevents that. so for the people that missed the boat with the bobbles and buddies, my solution would be to copy the files from content/0000000000000000/58480813/00000002 (for bobble head) and content/0000000000000000/58480812/00000002 (for build a buddy). but someone else who already has these games would need to provide the files... any takers?

Last edited by QuickMythril; 08-15-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: typo
QuickMythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
mortug

this is f'in annoying! they still haven't patched this?
got Kinect Fun Labs today, got the update and played Bobblehead and Air Band before turning the xbox off.
once i turned it back on it freezes at the blue screen (no shit, Microsoft!?)
fuck this... wont bother with Fun Labs until they fix this. we don't have to clear cache etc just to play a game. that's ridiculous

mortug is offline   Reply With Quote