|08-31-2011, 03:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in front of my 360
Achievement Guide & Roadmap
Achievement Guide & Roadmap
I've not got all of the achievements as I'm not fast enough on them yet, but I'm trying to get there... My third achievement guide/roadmap so feedback appreciated as always.
Note that I have some achievements on non-Live accounts, but not on my Live account (yet).
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 9/10 – mental and physical reactions required for 1000G
- Offine: 70 (1000G)
- Online: 0 (0G)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 10+ hours, depending on intelligence, physical reactions and dedication to the game (don't expect a quick 1k)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A no "playthroughs" as you can choose what you play
- Missable Achievements: Most of them, if you're not fast/smart enough to get them...
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: no known cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements: mental and physical difficulty
- Glitched achievements: None in main game, many in DLCs
- Unobtainable achievements: About half of them, if you're not fast/smart enough to get them...
- Extra equipment needed: Kinect, mental and physical speed, and 3 friends
Introduction: Welcome to my "work in progress" Achievement Guide and Roadmap for Dr Kawashima’s Body and Brain Exercises, this game is like a physical version of the DS Brain Training Games. This game will help you improve your mental agility and physical reactions, but it can't "make you smarter" - it's a fun little game for the family, and can be used to help your children improve their mental arithmetic speed and reactions as well as keeping your brain "young".
Note that this game will try to get your "brain age" to 20, what it considers the optimal brain age (when your brain is at it's peak), anyone younger that that may appear to have an "old brain".
You can get the "consecutive days" achievements by going off-line and changing the system clock, but if you go ahead of the current date it WILL mess up your calendar and confuse the game, so if you're going to do this, make sure you set your starting date at least 3 months before the actual date you start if you wish to get the "50 Stamps" achievement in one go.
For the multi-player achievements, only the player whose profile is in use gets the Achievement as the games are played in their game, annoying, but that's the way the game is built...
1000+gs=16 - 1000gs=41 - 900+gs=11 - 800+gs=14
40k 28-09-2009; 50k 31-07-2010; 60k 29-09-2010
70k 27-12-2010; 80k 07-02-2011; 90k 31-03-2011
100k 18-05-2011; 110k 29-06-2011 120k 19-09-2011
130k 25-02-2012; 140k 03-03-2013 150k 06-08-2013
160k 22-03-2014; 170k 17-08-2014
I'm slowing down...
Last edited by THE Mr Fill; 08-31-2011 at 03:41 PM.