PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #1201
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
GIRL GAMERS that actually play good (and better than me) and they're in my team. Damn, makes me look sooo bad.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #1202
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
I hadn't played in three months I gave it a chance, fine for the first day or so, then I wanted to play regularly and I realised WHY I STOPPED PLAYING.

NOOB TUBERS EVERYWHERE, QUICKSCOPING TRICKSHOTS, CAMPER, SHOTGUNS ALL NOOB SHIT, FUCKING GAME SUCKS
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:22 AM   #1203
xx iSuperman

xx iSuperman's Gamercard
there should be different perks
xx iSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #1204
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I hate boosters, although don't come across them cause I only play team tac. Thinking of playing FFS just to go kill some boosters.

And I ahte playing against people in the US, how hard is it to find another game in the UK?! Sick of being shot in the head of someone I'm standing BEHIND.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #1205
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Why take forever to respawn if you change class during a killcam & why spawn you with your head pointing towards the sky???????????????????????
flashbangandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #1206
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
I really wish it was possible to play a game of FFA without someone using the Intervention. This gun is seriously the new UMP, except most people are bad with it and just get lucky.

Also, why is getting a game winning killcam with the Intervention considered the cool way to end a game? Quickscoping is played out, and it's been proven that it's luck and it's impossible to know where the bullet is going to go if you don't scope in.

That being said, I love shitting on Intervention users, considering 90% of them don't know what the hell they're doing and are trying to use the Intervention like a shotgun. Took bad my akimbo rangers win every time.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #1207
Manifestation

tushion's Gamercard
Akimbo Rangers? another gun thats over used in moderne warfare 2.
Just like the Models.
I dont like using shotguns i Prefer using the scar with Holographic Sight mixed with either a tmp or pistol with tactical Knife. Also Semtex are amazingly good when you know how to use them on maps like Wasteland the scar and the semtex seriously wound then enemy team. Sticking to the outside of the wasteland map is a great strategy until someone pops you off with a sniper.

My favourite gun by far is the Javelin beast in quarry!
Manifestation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #1208
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifestation View Post
Akimbo Rangers? another gun thats over used in moderne warfare 2.
Just like the Models.
I dont like using shotguns i Prefer using the scar with Holographic Sight mixed with either a tmp or pistol with tactical Knife. Also Semtex are amazingly good when you know how to use them on maps like Wasteland the scar and the semtex seriously wound then enemy team. Sticking to the outside of the wasteland map is a great strategy until someone pops you off with a sniper.

My favourite gun by far is the Javelin beast in quarry!
You hate akimbo rangers and models yet you go around with a Javelin to get kills? You know they are as bad as each other right? Using a Javelin to get kills is just fucking cheap.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:36 AM   #1209
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Cool

1. people use guns
2. people are better than me
3. I dont have 69 spec ops stars
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #1210
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xWhitespade100x View Post
1. people use guns
How can you blame people for this?

GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #1211
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFalcon3 View Post
How can you blame people for this?
I think he's being sarcastic mate.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #1212
ttdrevan

o Revan x's Gamercard
My stats in MW2, first legit 10 th prestige, was hacked last year and I still cant find a way to got it back

Revan's 1000/1000+ Games
Call of Duty 2, Fable II, Assassin's Creed, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed 2, The Force Unleashed, Modern Warfare 2, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 3, Dead Space 3, Prince of Persia (2008)
ttdrevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #1213
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Im going for nukes again atm and find that ever time I'm on a good killstreak, I'm killed by a nube tube or someone running MLC.

Edit - Painkiller can be included in that

Last edited by flashbangandy; 06-28-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #1214
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Absolutely cannot stand whiny female gamers that spend the whole match bitching. The nasally, high-pitched voice just irks me.
MxPx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #1215
GhostFalcon3

Goreman 3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark23 View Post
I think he's being sarcastic mate.
Thanks bro, couldn't for the life of me understand what he was getting at.

Last edited by GhostFalcon3; 07-26-2011 at 11:27 AM.
GhostFalcon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #1216
jhare96

jhare96's Gamercard
woof cod6 is wack like a mafia hitt two words pen-is breath
jhare96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #1217
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Whats with people 'blocking people in'? several times recently I've gone to a corner to use a predator or chopper gunner and one of my team stands in the way so I can't get out??
Old 07-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #1218
LaZeR X137

LaZeR X137's Gamercard
Jeez: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=190019
LaZeR X137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #1219
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Since I need a lil change I went from Hardcore Ricochet S&D to Hardcore Team-Deathmatch and guess what...nonstop team-killing-maniacs (no matter if you doing good, bad or even nothing @ all).

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 07-25-2011 at 04:15 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:38 AM   #1220
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Played three games today with a buddy (who doesn't have Black Ops). After the third game I remembered why I moved onto Black Ops. Constant killstreaks, noob tubers/OMA/DC players, commando pro/tac knife. I can't believe I played MW2 for so long.

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:38 AM   #1221
SadisticT

sadistict's Gamercard
The spec ops 69 stars is gonna take me entirely to long to get.
SadisticT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #1222
b1gcountry

DUSTYPLUMCANDY's Gamercard
And still as long as the game has been out, seems people still havent figured out there is more yjan just a sniper rifle in the game so glad this is thousand pointed dont even know why I bothered playin it again
b1gcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #1223
Sin Sic

Undone Sic's Gamercard
1. Tired of playing Search, and the entire friendly/enemy team is sniping.
2. Tired of quitting a match due to lag or bad team-mates, or crap spawns just to re-enter the same game.
3. Campers with n00b-tubes.
4. SPAWNS.
4.5 BAD TEAM-MATES
5. Argh

Lol, Sorry guys just had to vent. Does anybody else have the same problem occur when they quit a game and it puts you right back in the same lobby you left? I have had that done to me 100 million times, its frustrating, not to mention jacks my win/loss ratio.
Sin Sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:42 AM   #1224
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Sic View Post
1. Tired of playing Search, and the entire friendly/enemy team is sniping.
2. Tired of quitting a match due to lag or bad team-mates, or crap spawns just to re-enter the same game.
3. Campers with n00b-tubes.
4. SPAWNS.
4.5 BAD TEAM-MATES
5. Argh

Lol, Sorry guys just had to vent. Does anybody else have the same problem occur when they quit a game and it puts you right back in the same lobby you left? I have had that done to me 100 million times, its frustrating, not to mention jacks my win/loss ratio.
Happens if you re-join too quickly. If you wait like 5 seconds after quitting, you'll be placed in a different match. Its almost like an "oh shit, didn't mean to do that" safety feature. You quit a game by accident, click back in to the same style match real quick...boom same match.

But like I said, give it a couple seconds you should get a different match.

1. Treat Search like FFA. Shoot to kill...disregard the objective. Your idiot teammates trying to queerscope will continue to get killed each and every round while you profit.

2. See above.
3. Real gun > Noob tube...ALWAYS
4. Play HC...harass bad teammates until they leave.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #1225
Sin Sic

Undone Sic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
Happens if you re-join too quickly. If you wait like 5 seconds after quitting, you'll be placed in a different match. Its almost like an "oh shit, didn't mean to do that" safety feature. You quit a game by accident, click back in to the same style match real quick...boom same match.

But like I said, give it a couple seconds you should get a different match.

1. Treat Search like FFA. Shoot to kill...disregard the objective. Your idiot teammates trying to queerscope will continue to get killed each and every round while you profit.

2. See above.
3. Real gun > Noob tube...ALWAYS
4. Play HC...harass bad teammates until they leave.
Sometimes I will leave a game, join another lobby, quit that lobby (just so I can go back into the original game type I was aiming for), and it still throws me back in the same game (sometimes). I guess its the luck of the cards.

The only problem with treating search like a ffa is that when I am the last alive, its hard to clutch all the time because it always seems to throw me into games against the highest level of skilled opponents ever, meanwhile my team sucks.

Hardcore is amazing, been getting into it a lot lately for that reason.

Thanks for the tips.
Sin Sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:25 PM   #1226
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I continue to come back to this MP....I can hadle the campers, noob-tubers, etc...but FUCKING COMMANDO makes me ragequit every fucking time.

Guy goes thriough 3 claymores and half a clip on my ACR and still fucking Halo lunges me from across the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral 462 View Post
Ha! I really wouldn't mind donkey punching Darkest of Days right now. This game is just really hard to stay focused on.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #1227
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
not really a bitch so much as a question, and i didnt want to create a useless thread.

i have been playing MW2 lately and getting a little better, but im noticing that my sniper kills seem to be a little sporadic. for example i get one shot kills, but sometimes i feel like i shot them in the head or a little lower and no one shot kill? is it more random, or does it have to do with where i am shooting them? i notice on youtube kids just quick-scope anywhere on the body (legs, arms) and always get a one-shot-kill :/.. but im pretty sure i have my snipe at full possible damage right? i mean after you get the stopping power pro the weapon cannot get any more powerful correct?

fyi, im using INTERVENTION w. slight of hand (pro), stopping power (pro), and i think cold blooded. any tips would be helpful, as im sure 99% of our sites (COD) community is better at MW2 than me lol.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #1228
MxPx

MxPx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
not really a bitch so much as a question, and i didnt want to create a useless thread.

i have been playing MW2 lately and getting a little better, but im noticing that my sniper kills seem to be a little sporadic. for example i get one shot kills, but sometimes i feel like i shot them in the head or a little lower and no one shot kill? is it more random, or does it have to do with where i am shooting them? i notice on youtube kids just quick-scope anywhere on the body (legs, arms) and always get a one-shot-kill :/.. but im pretty sure i have my snipe at full possible damage right? i mean after you get the stopping power pro the weapon cannot get any more powerful correct?

fyi, im using INTERVENTION w. slight of hand (pro), stopping power (pro), and i think cold blooded. any tips would be helpful, as im sure 99% of our sites (COD) community is better at MW2 than me lol.
Quickscoping is an abuse of the game design. Its always a one-hit kill.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #1229
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
Quickscoping is an abuse of the game design. Its always a one-hit kill.
this is a sniping in general question tho, i dont really quick-scope. unless they run into me while im going to muh spot
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #1230
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
I don't mind quickscopers but quickscopers + painkiller really grips my shit.