Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
INTY

Ultimania10's Gamercard
Question regarding the on-line Pass.

Two questions really, both concerning the on-line pass. Can I only access the Anarchy game mode if I use the on-line pass under my account? If I can access the anarchy mode without the on-line pass, then I don't mind.

The second question. If I do need the on-line pass to access the Anarchy Mode, can two people use the on line pass? I ask, because me and my sister share the same console, and the same copy of Bulletstorm, of course. So, if only one of us can use the on-line pass to access Anarchy mode, then the other won't be able to access it at all, which would be frustrating to no end.
Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, CastleVania: Lords of Shadow, Darksiders, Dead Rising 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Gears of War 2, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Portal 2 and The Orange Box.
INTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #2
spydermatt

spydermatt's Gamercard
I only rented the game so didn't have an online pass and could play everything including the Anarchy game modes. As far as i could tell the online pass only gives you some extra content like extra echo maps.
I would try just playing online first without putting the code in and see what happens.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
INTY

Ultimania10's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydermatt View Post
I only rented the game so didn't have an online pass and could play everything including the Anarchy game modes. As far as i could tell the online pass only gives you some extra content like extra echo maps.
I would try just playing online first without putting the code in and see what happens.
Yep, tried it just now and it indeed does let me pay without inputting the code. I appreciate you telling me this, great news for me and my sister
Bioshock, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, CastleVania: Lords of Shadow, Darksiders, Dead Rising 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Gears of War 2, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Portal 2 and The Orange Box.
INTY is offline   Reply With Quote