Yet another EASY 1000G!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just finished this. All the achievements are pretty easy. It's just mildly annoying to have to replay each page 3 times. I left this until last and remembered which pages I had already played through more than once to get other achievements and it wasn't so bad.

Yes,this game is almost guaranteed to be an easy 1000. Not sure if I want to actually play it though...

Bearing in mind it's a kids game, I actually think this is one of the best kinect games out there.

I've just finished this. All the achievements are pretty easy. It's just mildly annoying to have to replay each page 3 times. I left this until last and remembered which pages I had already played through more than once to get other achievements and it wasn't so bad.

Bearing in mind it's a kids game, I actually think this is one of the best kinect games out there.

seems that a lot of people are saying that its a really great kinect game. i took the game as a joke when it was announced, but with everyone saying how great it is with the kinect maybe its not so bad

• 2 years later...