PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Splinter Cell: Conviction > Deniable Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
TehGreyWolf

GreyWolf2K's Gamercard
I have tried this a couple of times with no luck but from reading posts on this thread there is apparently a fire extinguisher at the start of that area in the weapons room which im sure I havent got so I will try that.

EDIT I have now unlocked this achievement and what you have to do is make sure that the guards do not shoot or blow up any explosives each explosive has to be shot individually by you also the fire extinguisher in area 3 respawns if you retry so im sure that this counts towards the achievement.

Last edited by TehGreyWolf; 12-29-2010 at 10:48 AM.
TehGreyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:05 AM   #32
doctorsparkles

Doctor Sparkles's Gamercard
I did it without shooting all of the fire extinguishers. I shot some of them (including the one behind the weapons crates) but I'm positive I didn't get all of them.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #33
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentexrx8 View Post
This is the key. I tried four time last night to get this achievement. the first 3 times I blew up the propane tank near the little house toward the back of the first floor by the back stairs. Shooting the tank blew up the fire extinguisher. The fourth time I did it I shot the extinguisher first and then the tank.

The achievement guide has a check list of all of the things you need to shoot. Don't use grenades or mines. Doesn't matter how many guys you use take downs on or if you have a hostage at the end. Just SHOOT each tank and extinguisher and you will get this achievement.
Great bit of advice. I used the guide, made a checklist and marked off each one I shot; making sure I nailed the extinguishers first before blasting the explosives and didn't use explosives myself.
I used grenades the first time and the explosion blew up a tank in the beginning, also missed the fire extinguisher in the weapon room my first try.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #34
TommyGun81

Okay, i unlocked it after i CLEARED MY CACHE...did nothing different then the 5 times before...i shot the extinguisher behind the weapon crates last...that is all i can say...did it on solo without using any gadgets...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #35
PC_GFWL_GAMER

PWXBOX360's Gamercard
Popped for me 1st time I tried it today. Just make sure you down 11 enemies & leave 1 alive then go back to the start of the level where the ammo crates are & shoot the fire extinguisher on the wall above the shaft you climbed up to get to the last level. Then carefull shoot the other fire extinguishers & then go for the gas cannisters but obviously if the enemies shoot any before you do then you have to restart the level.

Should be 18 in total so as long as you count as you shoot them its all good!
PC_GFWL_GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #36
Grogan1981

GeeSpot007's Gamercard
Goddammit! I killed the last guy bit realizing that I wouldn't have a chance to blow up the final canisters. Guess I'll have to plow through it again tomorrow to get my final DLC cheevo. So frustrating to spend all that time to come up short. The way people were talking on here I was under the assumption that there was four parts to the final level. Nope. Just the same as the others. Only 3 stages. That's why I went ahead and killed that guy. If I woulda known...