PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Alone in the Dark
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #31
wubb

wubb's Gamercard
^^ I don't think so, but I'm not sure. When you pause (or maybe when you check inventory) it shows you the gauge of your roots of evil progress (labeled Spectral Vision IIRC.) Start the episode over and you can quickly check that gauge to know for sure.
wubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #32
iTz NewFieMaGiK

iTz NewFieMaGiK's Gamercard
wow this game freaked me out so many times u have no idea!
iTz NewFieMaGiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #33
KageTenshi55

Guys, I beat all the episodes and got all of those achievements but I'm not getting 'A Day in Central Park' Help?
KageTenshi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #34
Gaagie

Gaagie's Gamercard
Love the new road maps have the game, but it was a disapointment.. :/
Old 01-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #35
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
I thought the achievements were a good list. All easy to get but a nice variety. Burning all the roots is a pain but worth the points.
If only the control of the character and stupid camera was better then i think this game would get about 8/10.
Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #36
halonator1211

halonator1211's Gamercard
they look easy enough! i talked to a friend who has 1k on it and told me that they were pretty easy so i am considering either buying it for a very cheap price, or renting.
halonator1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #37
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by halonator1211 View Post
they look easy enough! i talked to a friend who has 1k on it and told me that they were pretty easy so i am considering either buying it for a very cheap price, or renting.
Definitely rent. You wont be replaying it once 1k has been obtained.
Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #38
SetoChaos

Send a message via AIM to SetoChaos Send a message via MSN to SetoChaos

Kaibachaos's Gamercard
Ok, I'm stuck in chapter 2 where where I need to shoot the Humanz fissure. The roadmap reads:

"The very first humanz you encounter you will need to shoot its fissure on its body. These are the lines that glow. This will take out two achievements."

I think this is "The Sharpshooter" Achievement. The guide for this reads:

"Finish off a Humanz by shooting fire bullets at it's fissure.""Just use fire bullets and then shoot a Humanz on those lines on his body, the pieces that look as if they are put together. That is its fissure."

The only problem is I am shooting the lines and it just doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks
SetoChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #39
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SetoChaos View Post
Ok, I'm stuck in chapter 2 where where I need to shoot the Humanz fissure. The roadmap reads:

"The very first humanz you encounter you will need to shoot its fissure on its body. These are the lines that glow. This will take out two achievements."

I think this is "The Sharpshooter" Achievement. The guide for this reads:

"Finish off a Humanz by shooting fire bullets at it's fissure.""Just use fire bullets and then shoot a Humanz on those lines on his body, the pieces that look as if they are put together. That is its fissure."

The only problem is I am shooting the lines and it just doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks
Are you sure that you're using fire bullets?
Old 03-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #40
SetoChaos

Kaibachaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Are you sure that you're using fire bullets?
Oh, fire bullets. I see, I don't have any because the guide the road map recommended doesn't seem to say anything about it. I will probably get some later in the game but if so I find it confusing why the guide would mention it in Chapter 2. It also mentions that I will get a lot of combination achievements in Chapter 2 also. I don't have a single one so far >.<
Old 03-28-2009, 11:07 PM   #41
Kyanite

Send a message via AIM to Kyanite Send a message via Yahoo to Kyanite

RCPD Zombie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SetoChaos View Post
Oh, fire bullets. I see, I don't have any because the guide the road map recommended doesn't seem to say anything about it. I will probably get some later in the game but if so I find it confusing why the guide would mention it in Chapter 2. It also mentions that I will get a lot of combination achievements in Chapter 2 also. I don't have a single one so far >.<
I am having the same problem. The road map says, "The very first humanz you encounter you will need to shoot its fissure on its body. These are the lines that glow. This will take out two achievements", but it doesn't say anything about the fire bullets. I assume you can get those before fighting the first humanz, but it would be nice if the map mentioned them.

I would like to see the achievements listed by name in the road map. For example, when it says, "After finding Sara in the elevator you will encounter these Ratz (they look like spider type things). Just unequip everything, switch to First Person, and press when they get close. Once you kick these 10 times achievement unlocked", I think it should say something to the effect of, "The Goal! achievement will be unlocked." In addition, the "Fire Bullets" achievement isn't mentioned or even referred to. Combine these flaws with the map's grammatical errors and you've got a map that can be
unnecessarily vague.

100% Arcade Achievement Completion: 23
Kyanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #42
SetoChaos

Kaibachaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanite View Post

I am having the same problem. The road map says, "The very first humanz you encounter you will need to shoot its fissure on its body. These are the lines that glow. This will take out two achievements", but it doesn't say anything about the fire bullets. I assume you can get those before fighting the first humanz, but it would be nice if the map mentioned them.

I would like to see the achievements listed by name in the road map. For example, when it says, "After finding Sara in the elevator you will encounter these Ratz (they look like spider type things). Just unequip everything, switch to First Person, and press when they get close. Once you kick these 10 times achievement unlocked", I think it should say something to the effect of, "The Goal! achievement will be unlocked." In addition, the "Fire Bullets" achievement isn't mentioned or even referred to. Combine these flaws with the map's grammatical errors and you've got a map that can be
unnecessarily vague.
Yes, it's really confusing. I appreciate that people take the time to make a guide like this but if the guide doesn't make sense then it may as well not be a guide. Unfortunately due to this guide not really explaining things that well (assuming the achievements are in order) I simply cannot follow it.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:56 AM   #43
Dervius

Dervius's Gamercard
This game had such potential... and tbh I enjoyed certain parts of it, but I bought the 65 super special edition on release, and scored 1000G within 2 days. To then be quickly traded back in. It's too easy.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #44
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
they look really good and not too hard maybe a bit time consuming as its all singleplayer but still all good!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #45
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
achievements are great alot of doing this and that achievemnts and glad to have a large amount just for completing the mission and whole story!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #46
Gottle

Gottle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I like the game, but i didn't understand if there is any achievement really missable. If i miss anything i can replay a certain chapter, right?
Gottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #47
JonnyBgamer

JonnyBgamer's Gamercard
yet another game i only tried out yet now plagues my completion total now that i am now more concerned about that rather then overall GS score thinking of going back and getting these 1s
Old 05-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #48
Big Ben
Banned User

B1G B0Y B3N's Gamercard
I wanted to 1000 this game but its just too bad and glitchy
Big Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #49
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
is this game any good? i know its really old now.
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote